Happy Holidays!

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Happy Holidays!
  • 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

⌖🔥RΛINDᎧG🔥⌖ wrote:

ᏴᎾᏴᏴ👥ᏭᏭᏎ™ wrote:

My middle name is Danger.

I set up a team of scientists to debunk this statement in honor of debunking day.

Damn you! Lol. Well... My middle name starts with D, that's all that matters

• 4nick8r

It's finally here!!!!!! Happy Steak & a Blow Job Day. 😍😍😍

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

🍀🍻☘🍺☘🍻🍀

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

nͥo͒bͣoͫdy wrote:

🍀🍻☘🍺☘🍻🍀

Happy St. Patty's day!

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

It's National Puppy Day in case you're wondering. 🐶

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

🐰Happy Easter⛪️

• 🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹

On Good Friday an alligator ate one of my dogs at a canal. Then 2 days later (just a few minutes ago in fact) I came back and shot the same alligator in the eye. I wonder what God's going to say...

• RΛINDᎧG

🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹 wrote:

On Good Friday an alligator ate one of my dogs at a canal. Then 2 days later (just a few minutes ago in fact) I came back and shot the same alligator in the eye. I wonder what God's going to say...

Thought it was eye for an eye not eye for a dog but good luck 👍🏻👍🏻

• RΛINDᎧG

YOU wrote:

🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹 wrote:

Thought it was eye for an eye not eye for a dog but good luck 👍🏻👍🏻

Oh and btw....Happy Easter everyone!

• [dday]

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Hope everyone had a long, fun holiday break! Seems like somthing is getting changed? Maybe the PR system? Is the new change enough to fix it though?

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟 wrote:

Hope everyone had a long, fun holiday break! Seems like somthing is getting changed? Maybe the PR system? Is the new change enough to fix it though?

Its a nice improvement. PR will be much more fair, but definitely not powerless, and should improve gameplay for those who fight.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Although the Happy Holidays message is gone I still hope this thread continues as I enjoy finding out all the weird holidays.

Reply to this topic