You know what I think is bullshit?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › You know what I think is bullshit?
  • Joey Donuts

When the biggest spenders in this game resort to alt accounts with a small range to cap you out of an area.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Just because we are the best in the game doesn't mean we spend a lot. That player kicking ass is no alt btw.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

You guys complain when the big guys beat on you and now you're bitching about a 2k agent player. Figure out a new strategy cause the one you are using isn't cutting it.
    Ask ur old buddy Boz aka piggy. He made a decent one man team.

• 👻Ominigul👻

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

You guys complain when the big guys beat on you and now you're bitching about a 2k agent player. Figure out a new strategy cause the one you are using isn't cutting it. Ask ur old buddy Boz aka piggy. He made a decent one man team.

He really did. We miss him. But the last message I got from him said that he was quitting because the initial hop glitch you guys had put you miles ahead of everybody else. Add that with spending (not you) thousands of dollars on the game, and being on the map a 24/7!and you guys are unbeatable.

• DUЅТ͒ІИ

I'm not a mule🙄

• Dogman

DUЅТ͒ІИ wrote:

I'm not a mule🙄

You're telling me.

• DUЅТ͒ІИ

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ wrote:

DUЅТ͒ІИ wrote:

I'm not a mule🙄

You're telling me.

🤖

• Joey Donuts

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

You guys complain when the big guys beat on you and now you're bitching about a 2k agent player. Figure out a new strategy cause the one you are using isn't cutting it. Ask ur old buddy Boz aka piggy. He made a decent one man team.

I am not bitching about a 2k player, he is 8k , but not solo. You guys all swarm an area and send in the little guys to range us. It's bad enough you beat on us, but that is just not right. And no, you may be the exception to the spender statement, but damn you spend a lot of time in this game. Just saying.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

How much time do you think I spend? I do my daily tasks, assist my syndicate when asked and react to notifications. I have offered suggestions to ur side multiple times. You can either continue taking the beatings or change ur gameplay. The most important thing to keep in mind is that if you can't afford to plant bases to collect tib to buy workers, or set on enemies nothing is going to change. We will continue to out grow you guys and you will continue to lose players on ur side. TBH I think we are taking it very easy on you guys.

• CAZZO

Preach it Pine!

• Treybo130

The game is dead. Their one sided spending is keeping the servers on. At this point, for new players to come online we would all need a 6 month account freeze to give them a tiny chance.

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

I usually don't give my opinion, but this is ridiculous...
    You don't have to spend money on this game. There is Tiberium all over the map...at least several hundred thousand, & probably over a million...put in some work harvesting it.
    I'm fairly new to GS, but it was immediately obvious to me: Time/effort=Tiberium=Workers=Agents/income (Is this common knowledge? I figured everybody knew, but is it only a few?)
    Also, it's incredible that spending a lot of time, on a game that rewards exactly that, seems to be seen as a negative. If a game mostly just requires time & effort, the ones that put in more time & effort will do better.🤔🤷‍♂️👉😵

• DUЅТ͒ІИ

Treybo130 wrote:

The game is dead. Their one sided spending is keeping the servers on. At this point, for new players to come online we would all need a 6 month account freeze to give them a tiny chance.

Wrong. I have spent a grand total of $0 on this game. New players, just aren't willing to put in the time and effort to grow. It is so easy to become a top player in this game without spending any money.

• Treybo130

Touch & Dustin, it looks like the two of you were ready to speak before listening to the message. I don't pay. I never have. I'm larger than both of you together. I've put way more time into this than you can imagine. MANY daily players do not pay and probably never will. Players like Pinesap keep the servers on. You've missed years of "rage quits" by small players not willing to work or stepping on toes early on in their gameplay. My point of a 6 month freeze was just a drastic step to help new players grow. I'm not recommending it because then FMP will make zero dollars and would kill the game.

• DUЅТ͒ІИ

Treybo130 wrote:

Touch & Dustin, it looks like the two of you were ready to speak before listening to the message. I don't pay. I never have. I'm larger than both of you together. I've put way more time into this than you can imagine. MANY daily players do not pay and probably never will. Players like Pinesap keep the servers on. You've missed years of "rage quits" by small players not willing to work or stepping on toes early on in their gameplay. My point of a 6 month freeze was just a drastic step to help new players grow. I'm not recommending it because then FMP will make zero dollars and would kill the game.

You are bigger than me, for now😉

• Treybo130

DUЅТ͒ІИ wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

You are bigger than me, for now😉

The key to this game is staying engaged. If your syndicate is active it will be more fun.

• DUЅТ͒ІИ

Sounds like you aren't having as much fun as you would like to?

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Free Boz and Piggy! Always enjoyed fighting them. Shame he went out complaining, at least he never complained to his enemies (or me, at least). I always figured he quit very soon after the portal near his home fiasco. Not well thought out at all.

• Joey Donuts

Pinesap. What everyone fails to address, is unfair advantages like Stockholm. Easy for you to preach on being able to afford to plant when guys have virtually unlimited income and can tib mine or spam all you want. You small guys (Dustin, Cazzo, touch, etc) can build safe spots in ultra high income areas, under the skirts of the big guys. For us, you completely wipe us out of any high income areas making it really tough to to grow. I have personally been here since 2013 doing all I can to grow. Yes I spent real cash in the beginning, before I really understood the workings of the game. I haven't since about 6 months in. And have been at war almost all of that time. Doing pretty well all things considered.

But again I will ask the question, what will you do when we are not fighting anymore? There is no one else in this game willing to stand up to you guys but us. Where is the challenge then? Will be pretty boring being massive turf huggers.

• Joey Donuts

This is not bitching btw. It is pointing out what is going on.

• Joey Donuts

DUЅТ͒ІИ wrote:

Wrong. I have spent a grand total of $0 on this game. New players, just aren't willing to put in the time and effort to grow. It is so easy to become a top player in this game without spending any money.

Dustin, you forgot to point out that when you do put in the time and make it to the leader board, if you are not sucked up to illuminati, you get crushed.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I haven't played much in two years. Grew maybe 100 bases in that time. I'm still in the top 20. That says something (not good) about the viability and overall value of this game.
    If you are still having fun, that's all that count in the end. But that leaderboard isn't changing anytime soon. If Pine and co stopped playing for 2 years, it still wouldn't change.

• Joey Donuts

🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺 wrote:

I haven't played much in two years. Grew maybe 100 bases in that time. I'm still in the top 20. That says something (not good) about the viability and overall value of this game. If you are still having fun, that's all that count in the end. But that leaderboard isn't changing anytime soon. If Pine and co stopped playing for 2 years, it still wouldn't change.

Sure it would. If I had all the spots lost to just pine and sparrow, I would be at least twice as big and could catch up with them given their advantages.

• DUЅТ͒ІИ

Joey Donuts wrote:

DUЅТ͒ІИ wrote:

Dustin, you forgot to point out that when you do put in the time and make it to the leader board, if you are not sucked up to illuminati, you get crushed.

You are so proud to have stood up to us, yet you complain about not being able to grow because you stood up to us... 🤔

I could have grown just the same without being in illum. Because like others, I'm not stupid enough to go to war when I don't have the means to win🙄

I personally would love for y'all to grow, more for me to take later on👌🏻

• 💫Donaido💫

The problem I see is that we're unable to have safe income areas because once we get an area that most players can't get to Brook lands and destroys it so the rest of illuminati can portal in and create another safe zone for themselves. We don't have the luxury of having a player like brook who can afford to spend a fortune on the game to get where he is today and who can then come to the rescue of the rest of his syn and their affiliates when they're getting beaten. Unfortunately we can't compete with that and hence why so many players have gone inactive. As joey said, it will get to a stage where there'll be no one for illuminati to fight and all they'll be doing is growing so big that nobody will be able/want to take them on. At that stage it'll game over for everyone.

• 💫Donaido💫

Maybe if both sides were allowed to have safe income areas (with the same income %s) without the threat of them being destroyed, this game mighThe t survive and maybe some of the inactives might come back and we can try make this game/war more even and not so one sided. Just a suggestion.

• 💫Donaido💫

The other issue is the base huggers (and they're are loads) who don't want to fight in a global supremacy game and then moan when you cap them. Why play the game if you're not willing to fight. I thought that's what this game was all about. I've been playing the game since the start and have been at war for 95% of that time and I accept that because that's what this game is all about and that's what I signed up for.

• 👻Ominigul👻

ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS wrote:

Free Boz and Piggy! Always enjoyed fighting them. Shame he went out complaining, at least he never complained to his enemies (or me, at least). I always figured he quit very soon after the portal near his home fiasco. Not well thought out at all.

👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
    I don't know the portal story but it would be cool to have him still playing.

• RΛINDᎧG

Would be interesting to see if the game were played on a 100% level playing field. The stockholm area really should have been addressed better and brought down to 199. Or every other high income area become as dynamic as stock. Would promote more hopoing and spreading out. As for time and effort, noone is saying the leaderboard doesnt reflect the time, energy and money in some cases the top tier have put in, but honestly, dustin i dont know you or when you started playing and joined illum but it is a different dynamic when you don't have high income areas protected. Case in point, im not even fighting with you guys yet i still get capped out of high income areas despite there being inactives there to cap too.

• RΛINDᎧG

In no way is this a bitch and rant oost on my part. Just an observation on a smaller player not getting a chance to grow and collect income. Im sure plenty of others not at war with you wiuld probably agree. And not having income does affect tib mining and hopping looking for high income areas which is mute anyways as for as soon as a large player sees an area they want they just swoop in and take it leaving you frustrated abd feeling like you cant compete. Probably why so many went inactive.

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

Joey Donuts wrote: What everyone fails to address, is unfair advantages like Stockholm. You small guys can build safe spots in ultra high income areas. For us, you completely wipe us out of any high income areas making it really tough to to grow.
    RΛINDᎧG wrote:

Or every other high income area become as dynamic as stock.

I concede that I had an advantage at the start, taking a portal to Stockholms very early. That being said: NWShadows could give noobs on their side the same advantage, if they built heavily in more "Super-Income Bonus" (SIB) areas. (cont'd...)

Reply to this topic