You know what I think is bullshit?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › You know what I think is bullshit?
  • ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

I've found 24 SIB regions in Sweden: 15 in Stockholms, 6 in Skåne, & 3 in Västra Götalands - if anybody's interested, I'll tell you all of them. Even though most of Illuminati & Templar aren't in most of these areas, NWShadows & others have not taken advantage, & built up in them.
    The main thing that makes Stockholms "safe" is the number of bases there - it isn't cap-safe or C4-safe. In contrast, NWShadows held Öckerö; which is smaller, but would have been cap-safe if it was checked after each map update.
    As for being as dynamic as Stockholms; not all of NWShadows & their allies were in Öckerö, meaning the income bonus wasn't maximized: the more players in each area, the higher the income bonus.👉😵

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

💫Donaido💫 wrote:

Maybe if both sides were allowed to have safe income areas (with the same income %s) without the threat of them being destroyed, this game might survive and maybe some of the inactives might come back and we can try make this game/war more even and not so one sided. Just a suggestion.

I absolutely love this idea! All income bases - 2 Warehouses & 6 Dist. Centers, in SIB regions - would be off-limits. Everything else, everywhere else, would be fair game.👍👌
    Although I've been talking about it for months in real life, I haven't mentioned it in-game - I didn't think anybody else would like it. We have to get others on-board. (not going to happen, right?)🙁👉😵

• ᎢʘUCH👉ʘF😵DΞ∧͒TᎻ

Joey Donuts wrote: But again I will ask the question, what will you do when we are not fighting anymore?
    💫Donaido💫 wrote: As joey said, it will get to a stage where there'll be no one for illuminati to fight and all they'll be doing is growing so big that nobody will be able/want to take them on. At that stage it'll game over for everyone.
    Personally, I prefer building to war, but I do understand, & agree: In a war game, war must be sustained. If somebody "wins" the war, the game is over. Everybody needs income to sustain the war.👉😵

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Players like Pinesap keep the servers on, how so?? You must mean the way I promote the game and help new players. I can assure you that it is not from my spending. Then someone else mentions Stockholm. I personally only started building up that area in the last 6 months. I built my account tib hunting and building in 6-8 tib areas mostly in the UK and USA. Let's see what else was mentioned? Ahh safe zones. You have lost most of ur safe zone clusters because of mistakes you have made. We were able to find a hole or reach a base with enough influence to cap in and survive long enough to do damage. NWS have managed to reach a few of ours as well. Caymans, Mauritius, Jamaica are a few but you guys haven't done anything in those areas.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

The problem I see with NWS is lack of team work and planning. There is no reason to have so many agents with the lack of income supporting ur accounts. A group of 3-4 players at 10k agents could cap anyone in the game when at war ( with the exception of Brooks recent agent boost). 20,30,40k agent accounts are only hurting the growth of individuals and the team. I have told you guys this info many many times but you choose to ignore my advice. I personally will not agree to any safe zones being off limits to support the fight against me and the team I am on. You guys need to thin down on agents and move as a unit around the map collecting tib and capturing the bases of ur enemies. Honestly without a change in ur strategy, we will only continue to out grow you and there will be no where else to hide. I'm not sure what else I can do to assist you in the planning of ur fight against us. I hope this finally sinks in and the sane old BS excuses come to a end.

• ł͒ʗΞƤł͒ʗƘ

I came back to this game 6 months ago and I have not spent a dime. I have grown and I have also LISTENED and USED the advice I was given. It is nice to know that bitching and crying( aka Turf wars) are still part of the game😂😂😂

Reply to this topic