A friend needs a syndicate

ForumsGeneral Discussion › A friend needs a syndicate
  • Treybo130

Can someone send a syndicate invite to Cohasset/Redsox? The Beer Drinkers are full and he’s forced to create dozens of mules to join up with. He creates them, builds a portal, and then is stuck in the center of an unreachable void almost hiding in the mist of his fake friends. It’s really sad and not fair that the game requires Redsox to create mule accounts just to have a team. So if anyone has a spot open, please DM him.

• Cohasset

😢😢😢 Cheer up beer drinkers, not one word of that is actually true. But don’t worry, if you have questions about mules or cheating, you can always ask North Star/ohms2002, he’s an expert.

• Treybo130

Cohasset wrote:

😢😢😢 Cheer up beer drinkers, not one word of that is actually true. But don’t worry, if you have questions about mules or cheating, you can always ask North Star/ohms2002, he’s an expert.

Having mules can’t be cheating. You have so many.

• Cohasset

Is using a location hack to get to Cape Verde cheating? And wow, someone went to Samoa, Fiji, and Vanuatu all in one trip!? That must have been very busy! And I know for a fact that north star Blatantly cheated to get to the Maldives, that is extremely easy to prove. You guys are the most blatant cheaters in the game and yet nobody calls you out on it except me. I can easily account for all of my bases being built without cheating and I’m happy to prove it to anyone outside of beer drinkers who is interested.

• Treybo130

Where people decide to vacation is their choice. I found awesome deals on travel lodges in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Kuwait. I dropped portals to bring my homies along. I might have some nice topless shots to prove I was there... should I send them to support?

• Cohasset

You missed my point. I travel to atypical vacation spots frequently. The point is that the chances that someone in your syndicate has visited Fiji, Samoa, Vanuatu, and Cape Verde is almost zero. Especially Cape Verde and Vanuatu. It’s extremely hard to get to Vanuatu, and the chances of visiting three remote pacific islands on one trip is slim. I’ve never heard of anyone doing that. Cape Verde is not a tourist destination, even for people who go off the beaten path. The far likelier explanation is that someone was faking their location. That doesn’t even include that I know for a fact that North Star cheated to get to the Maldives. I don’t care, kudos to whoever it was who figured out how to cheat, that’s way above my technical ability. I’m just saying be careful who you accuse of cheating because it’s pretty easy to see that you guys are the most habitual cheaters in the game.

• Cohasset

I assume that it was Weasel who figured out how to cheat, hence the base names in the pacific like “vacation!” - a bad attempt to make it seem like he was really on the island. Luckily for us, I knocked him out of the game so hopefully he won’t be able to cheat anymore. Again, my point isn’t that it’s not possible to go to these places, it’s just that the fact that your syndicate has a presence on FOUR remote islands, two of which are VERY infrequently visited, is obviously too good to be true.

• Dogman

Thought this was serious. Read the first sentence and realized this is shite.

• Cohasset

Dogman wrote:

Thought this was serious. Read the first sentence and realized this is shite.

Correct, just hypocritical cry babies whining because they can’t beat me

• 4nick8r

Cape Verde wasn’t a vacation. My friend, who plays, has a brother that lives there. It was a family trip. On a separate note, Wikipedia list it as an up & coming vacation spot.

• 4nick8r

& ive seen Weasel’s pic’s from his pacific vacation: except for the topless ones of his wife. I’m better looking than him, so I think he is afraid to show those to me 😜

• 4nick8r

They actually shut down his account over that trip, and didn’t give it back until he sent in copies of his flight tickets. He may have even had to show proof of his hotel stays, but I can’t remember the details on that. Think what you want. We just know you haven’t been to Lord Howe island, or a tiny island off the coast of Japan. I don’t have details on all of our bases, but I do know about the ones I mentioned.

• Cohasset

You expect anyone to believe that GS support, the most notoriously unresponsive group of people in the history of games, actually asked to see receipts from hotel stays on pacific islands? That is garbage and everyone knows it. How would they ever decide which places require receipts and which don’t? It’s not possible. I’ve explained how I got to lord Howe and the Japanese islands many times here. Anyone who’s interested outside of the beer drinkers can dm me. I’m not going to explain myself to the most prolific cheaters in the game.

• RΛINDᎧG

This game has a support team?

• Dogman

RΛINDᎧG wrote:

This game has a support team?

Yes but they’re always hiding.

• 👻Ominigul👻

Cohasset wrote:

You expect anyone to believe that GS support, the most notoriously unresponsive group of people in the history of games, actually asked to see receipts from hotel stays on pacific islands? That is garbage and everyone knows it. How would they ever decide which places require receipts and which don’t? It’s not possible. I’ve explained how I got to lord Howe and the Japanese islands many times here. Anyone who’s interested outside of the beer drinkers can dm me. I’m not going to explain myself to the most prolific cheaters in the game.

Support used to actually check that stuff. 4Nick8er is likely telling the truth on that.

• Treybo130

It appears he’s still surrounded by fake accounts. Anyone have space for a player with a hundred mules?

• Cohasset

Treybo130 wrote:

It appears he’s still surrounded by fake accounts. Anyone have space for a player with a hundred mules?

You mean North Star?

• Treybo130

Cohasset wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

You mean North Star?

No. I’m not a North Star mule. He doesn’t have any mules in his syndicate. His syndicate is at war with hundreds of yours.

• Cohasset

Treybo130 wrote:

Cohasset wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

You mean North Star?

No. I’m not a North Star mule. He doesn’t have any mules in his syndicate. His syndicate is at war with hundreds of yours.

😂😂😂 “he doesn’t have any mules in his syndicate isn’t the same as “he doesn’t have any mules.” You guys are all cheaters. Quit whining about me and start playing the game without cheating.

• 4nick8r

Cohasset wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

You mean North Star?

Anybody else think it’s odd that Redsox, Okavango & the rest aren’t joining in on the conversation? To lazy to log into their accounts to at least pretend they are different people?

• Cohasset

90% of the players in this game are mules. Your syndicate is full of them them. Don’t you think it’s a little strange to attack me for having mules when you guys have mules? Nobody cares. Again - you are the biggest cheaters in the game. You use mules and fake your location. If anyone is interested I can explain exactly how you cheated to get onto the Maldives. Maybe address your rampant cheating before you attack me.

• Treybo130

Cohasset wrote:

90% of the players in this game are mules. Your syndicate is full of them them. Don’t you think it’s a little strange to attack me for having mules when you guys have mules? Nobody cares. Again - you are the biggest cheaters in the game. You use mules and fake your location. If anyone is interested I can explain exactly how you cheated to get onto the Maldives. Maybe address your rampant cheating before you attack me.

I’m interested.

• 4nick8r

Treybo130 wrote:

Cohasset wrote:

90% of the players in this game are mules. Your syndicate is full of them them. ✂️If anyone is interested I can explain exactly how you cheated to get onto the Maldives. Maybe address your rampant cheating before you attack me.

Im interested.

Me too. I’m in the 10% because I don’t have a mule. I’d like to hear how we are cheating too. (Seriously. I’m curious. If we were spoofers we would have been on Lord Howe a long time ago) Did you (the Okavango you) really go to HI, Maine, Mass & WA in the last month, and not let the Cohasset you or the Redsox you plant any bases? I really don’t care if you play multiple accounts. What bothers me is that you use mules that can’t be acquired to carve out an area that can never be touched. Simply using multiple accounts as fillers, never to be used again is not the same as playing multiple accounts.

• Redsox

You know exactly how North Star cheated. I am not going to explain myself to cheaters. Anyone else who wants to know can DM me, I have lots of proof. The very short version is that North Star used his mule ohms2002 to sneak into my syndicate and then cheat to get you into the Maldives once he had used my portal. Glad to know that you openly condone cheating, 4nick8r. Just so I understand you - having some mules is fine, but only if they're your mules? So it's ok for North Star to use a mule to cheat to get onto the Maldives, but when you think that someone uses mules in a way that you don't like, then it becomes cheating. Gotcha, makes sense. And not that I care to explain, but yes, I frequently travel, especially to Hawaii, Seattle, Florida, Colorado, and the northeast. Would you like me to clear all of my trips with you beforehand? As for faking your location - no need for you to build on Lord Howe Island when you've already cheated to get to Cape Verde, Vanuatu, Fiji, Samoa, and who knows where else.

• 4nick8r

1) doesn't sound like cheating if you let him use a portal.
    2) I don't openly condone cheating, which is why I'm openly against your tactics.
    3)they can't be my mules, because I only play 1 account. As for multiple accounts, I understand if someone likes having a big account and a little one. Lots of people do that in lots of games. Churning them out faster than I process beer into piss is different. You actually play your 3 main accounts. It's the ones that you plant one area with and then abandon that I'm specifically talking about having an issue with.
    4) thank you for the offer, and yes. I would like you to clear your trips with me at least 1 week in advance. Jk
    5) I know weasel IRL & I've actually seen the vacation pics from Fiji & Samoa. Cape Verde was a trip to see family, not a vacation.

• Redsox

Yikes you might want to take a look at the rules again if you think having a mule isn't cheating. North Star had a mule and used him to get onto the Maldives. That is textbook cheating, and you took advantage of it.

• Treybo130

Cohasset wrote:

If you have beef with North take it up with GS_Support. I started this thread to mock your one man syndicate. In this quote you’re denying you operate several accounts and then later admitted to having several accounts. It’s clear you’re doing what I say you’re doing. Embrace it and fill your syndicate. That’s fine. It’s the hundreds of other accounts you’ve created in the last two weeks that excessive.

• Redsox

The issue isn't what I'm doing, the issue is that you're hypocrites. You're all doing exactly what you're accusing me of doing. The number of mules is irrelevant. According to the rules of the game, having one mule is cheating, so what difference does the degree make? Your syndicate clearly uses mules, therefore you are cheating. It's very simple. I'd prefer to wipe North Star off the map than tattle to support. Plus if they kicked out every player with a mule, nobody would be left.

• 4nick8r

Ummm. I would be ✌🏻

• The Archduke

And me.

Reply to this topic