A friend needs a syndicate

ForumsGeneral Discussion › A friend needs a syndicate
  • Treybo130

Me too

• 4nick8r

Redsox wrote:

Yikes you might want to take a look at the rules again if you think having a mule isn't cheating. North Star had a mule and used him to get onto the Maldives. That is textbook cheating, and you took advantage of it.

I've looked through the TOS, & most of what I got from it is that am not a lawyer & it is written for lawyers. Can you please direct me to the section that says having a mule isn't allowed.

• Redsox

4nick8r wrote:

Redsox wrote:

Yikes you might want to take a look at the rules again if you think having a mule isn't cheating. North Star had a mule and used him to get onto the Maldives. That is textbook cheating, and you took advantage of it.

I've looked through the TOS, & most of what I got from it is that am not a lawyer & it is written for lawyers. Can you please direct me to the section that says having a mule isn't allowed.

Absolutely, I'll point you to that as soon as you can show me where it says what I'm doing violates the terms of service.

• Treybo130

Redsox wrote:

4nick8r wrote:

Redsox wrote:

Yikes you might want to take a look at the rules again if you think having a mule isn't cheating.

Absolutely, I'll point you to that as soon as you can show me where it says what I'm doing violates the terms of service.

The difference might be one player using a mule without the syndicates knowledge and then unknowingly using it and you creating 300+ accounts to take shelter behind. You’ve already admitted your tactic and clearly the admins/support don’t care so I’m sorry for wasting your time. You should name your accounts RedSox1-1000

• 👻Ominigul👻

Wo Treybo. Easy with the accusations. I only count 200 accounts currently on the war list. That kind of dedication is incredible.

• Redsox

Where in the terms of service does it say I can't do that?

• Dogman

Redsox wrote:

You can only make 199.99 mule accounts. So you’re breaking TOS by having 200.

• 4nick8r

Redsox wrote:Where in the terms of service does it say I can't do that?
    Have you finally gotten around to reading the TOS? Based on your first reply about the TOS, a couple of days ago, I was pretty sure you were ignorant of what was in there. I’m glad you edited that post. It was a little embarrassing, after everything you have posted, to make it seem like you knew what was in the TOS all along.

• Treybo130

Redsox wrote:

Again, you’ve admitted it and the devs don’t care. In the words of Dana Carvey and Mike Myers... “game on, game on”

• Redsox

Treybo130 wrote:

Redsox wrote:

Again, you’ve admitted it and the devs don’t care. In the words of Dana Carvey and Mike Myers... “game on, game on”

I don't follow. I'm not violating the terms of service, so why would the developers care?

• Redsox

And yes, obviously I had not read the terms of service before and assumed that mules were not allowed based on the way they're talked about. But my bad, you're right, there is nothing in the terms of service that prohibits mules or using them to create huge uncappable zones. So yes - every member of my syndicate is a mule, the accounts I've created are mules to feed me free tiberium, and there are hundreds of other mules of mine all over the map. All perfectly legal according to the terms of service. Cry about it.

• Treybo130

Redsox wrote:

And yes, obviously I had not read the terms of service before and assumed that mules were not allowed based on the way they're talked about. But my bad, you're right, there is nothing in the terms of service that prohibits mules or using them to create huge uncappable zones. So yes - every member of my syndicate is a mule, the accounts I've created are mules to feed me free tiberium, and there are hundreds of other mules of mine all over the map. All perfectly legal according to the terms of service. Cry about it.

Word.

• 4nick8r

Redsox wrote:

Honest question: simply out of curiosity. Do you have any idea how many mules you have created? I know there is no way we have identified all of them. Do you even have a ballpark guess?

• Redsox

Your guess is as good as mine. Well into the hundreds. I have mules in most other syndicates, and mules on every continent and in every state.

• Treybo130

Redsox wrote:

Your guess is as good as mine. Well into the hundreds. I have mules in most other syndicates, and mules on every continent and in every state.

Hoes in area codes.

• 🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹

Redsox wrote:

Do you work at a phone store or something? Like AT&T, Verizon, etc?

• Dogman

🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹 wrote:

Redsox wrote:

He hides in the store until it closes then reeks havoc on GS with more mules.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

Ok, I looked thru all this, and the only conclusive evidence ive found of cheating is the account named Tom Brady. He intentionally deflated his squircles while cheating on and then leaving his pregnant gf. Not to mention he is the major cause of the opioid epidemic, inflation, and worldwide poverty in the 3rd world. All this while bribing Supreme Court Justices in order to keep preferential treatment towards corporations and not actual people. Plus there's rumors circulation about rampant jaywalking. This menace needs to be stopped...and congratulated.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

*circulating

• ☣Alexander☣

Dogman wrote:

🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹 wrote:

Redsox wrote:

He hides in the store until it closes then reeks havoc on GS with more mules.

Doesnt work. I've tried 😅 iOs display mode only allow preset apps and reset data every so often... however if they release gs on android its possible🤔

Reply to this topic