Have you ever drove to a location warring someone and met

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Have you ever drove to a location warring someone and met
  • EastCoastKing

Like they were going after your turf in tw or any GPS game and took them out and they were setting up so you drove to the location to set up an attack and then you guys saw each other in real life. I imagine that would be a strange experience meeting while your trying to wipe each other out. I just imagine to guys parked across each other on the highway going at it in the game until one actually flips out at the other guy lol

• Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏

I don't really think that the other person would know that your on TW or GS...

• EastCoastKing

maybe you see the guy there using an iPod and noone else is around and your fighting someone in that location

• Carpenter

The GPS is only accurate to a matter of like 100 meters or so. That's a relatively big range.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

I saw a guy playing tw once in town. Always wish I had of asked who he was in game.

• benny da boss

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

I saw a guy playing tw once in town. Always wish I had of asked who he was in game.

It was me amnez, I am your father.

• Turf🐏Warrior

Manganelli & Drizzy vs Joshycakes &JPCleazy

• Bruenor

._.

• RARE

I had people threaten to kick my ass and meet at a bar

• тʊʀғᵃ

Ooooh I remember some funny threads like this .. and the threats to meet and bash in RL 😂
    Remember them? There were a whole bunch about a year ago. Must've been a TW sickness going through the community 😂👍

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

RARE wrote:

I had people threaten to kick my ass and meet at a bar

Hey, I thought I told you to shut up! 😜

• Hyena

тʊʀғᵃ wrote:

Ooooh I remember some funny threads like this .. and the threats to meet and bash in RL 😂Remember them? There were a whole bunch about a year ago. Must've been a TW sickness going through the community 😂👍

I had it at Christmas, even gave me his mobile number wanting me to call him....

• EastCoastKing

I wonder if 2 guys have actually met up over one of these games and fought it must have happend atleast a few times.

• mike1998

Eck fight me right now

• EastCoastKing

Go to bed

• EastCoastKing

Past your bedtime

• mike1998

You wear tampons

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

mike1998 wrote:

You wear tampons

Ooh, feel the burn

• EastCoastKing

Good one

• ProtectiveDaddy

I got asked a question today.........does it not bother you that when you plant a base.....your first one then it lets people know where abouts you live, and with all the crazies in America that have guns and play games like this does it it bother other Americans that one day they could step out and someone they capped could cap them.

• EastCoastKing

You have a pretty large area around your house where you can plant

• ProtectiveDaddy

But in tw people plant turfs and call them home......

• certusd

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

I got asked a question today.........does it not bother you that when you plant a base.....your first one then it lets people know where abouts you live, and with all the crazies in America that have guns and play games like this does it it bother other Americans that one day they could step out and someone they capped could cap them.

I would assume. Like myself. That you drive at least 20miles away from your home before planting. Doesn't everyone

• ProtectiveDaddy

I bet its happening in this as well............when. You start if your not experienced then its a pride thing ain't it to own the base over your house........how many do it?

• mike1998

Theres crazy people all over the world nt just America .

• ProtectiveDaddy

I bet so many bases are getting ripped down right now the servers are about to crash.

• ProtectiveDaddy

I mean yeah you have 100 metres, but early in the explain your name some people where saying its my initials....do you have consensus in the u.s. so say I look up that area and everyone with the same initials.......not hard to find that person etc.

• mike1998

I'm putting one right on my house with my phone number

• certusd

I doubt it. People use twitter Facebook etc to publish to the world there exact location. What they are eating and who they are sleeping with. I don't think the average person cares

• EastCoastKing

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I suppose putting one right on your house is a bad idea tho

• ProtectiveDaddy

Here's a question, right we get this game and sign up, that means nick could be sat there looking at your exact gps location, he knows where you sleep at night.................if nick wasn't say CIA how would he be able to have access to that kind of information.......

Reply to this topic