Have you ever drove to a location warring someone and met

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Have you ever drove to a location warring someone and met
  • ProtectiveDaddy

Yeah but certusd you don't go capping people on Facebook...........we as adults differentiate between rl and things like this but there's some odd types who exist in worlds like this matey and could take it a little to serious......right eats just say someone spends thousands and end up getting wiped out.....would that be enough to track you down.......

• ProtectiveDaddy

Eats = lets ( predictive sh!te)

• certusd

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Here's a question, right we get this game and sign up, that means nick could be sat there looking at your exact gps location, he knows where you sleep at night.................if nick wasn't say CIA how would he be able to have access to that kind of information.......

Via the GPS element of the game. I know where people are who post it on Facebook. But I'm not CIA. I also happen to know there's lots of hot girls looking to hook up with me in my area. Just from websites. But I'm not CIA. Or am I protesting too much

• certusd

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Yeah but certusd you don't go capping people on Facebook...........we as adults differentiate between rl and things like this but there's some odd types who exist in worlds like this matey and could take it a little to serious......right eats just say someone spends thousands and end up getting wiped out.....would that be enough to track you down.......

No. Because if they spend thousands. They have been successful in life. Which means they aren't going to do things like murder. Ifs the low inf guys you need to worry about. Those who won't spend. They're the ones who take the game too serious.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Lol.........no what I mean about nick and GPS is.....in this country if say you did a murder the police would have to get a court order to access the information of where your mobile had been..........

• ProtectiveDaddy

Certusd I might have an alliance of serial killers that's what I lolled at. Should use that as a deterrent instead of the c4.

• certusd

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Certusd I might have an alliance of serial killers that's what I lolled at. Should use that as a deterrent instead of the c4.

I know. I want on your good side. Lol. But in all seriousness. The guys that pay a lot don't care as much. They've even been known in previous games to just reset when it bored them. And I know you're opposed. But I welcome big spenders. It keeps the game going. And seperated the game into tiers of play where everyone can play at different levels

• ProtectiveDaddy

In a way matey your right, I just thought right....say your little spotty Johnny, gets bullied everyday at school and your only splice in life is gs, you build yourself and become 'somebody' of might in GS world then someone takes it away, there's a good chance he'll grab daddies magnum and hunt you down..........wow.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Now there's a conspiracy theory for you....nick is Obama, he set GS up so little Johnny can track someone down, kill them then use that fact to disarm America..........

• certusd

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

In a way matey your right, I just thought right....say your little spotty Johnny, gets bullied everyday at school and your only splice in life is gs, you build yourself and become 'somebody' of might in GS world then someone takes it away, there's a good chance he'll grab daddies magnum and hunt you down..........wow.

That's true. But if he didn't have gs. He'd just go to a school. So maybe by this. Instead of a slaughter it's just one person that dies. So in a utilitarian way. It's for the greater good

• ProtectiveDaddy

If there was ever a murder because of say tw or GS would the police be clever enough to associate it to the game.......what I mean is there could already have been one but the authority haven't made the link.........lots of inactives in tw..............

• ProtectiveDaddy

Actually certusd I'm not against spenders.....I bought battle academy and pay for every update......what I think nick should have done is cap how much people can spend each week......they would still spend it but spread it out....would've kept it abit more competitive.

• ProtectiveDaddy

That way even normal joe public who gets paid every week could have put his fiver or tenner into and still been competitive, but it is what it is matey, make the best of it.

• mike1998

Cough* forum high jack cough. As a wise man once said. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but please not in the wrong forum

• ProtectiveDaddy

Didn't even want to mention it matey I was just replying to certusd.

• Nuckfuts

My 1st base is on my house... I wish someone would come ring my doorbell ...

• ProtectiveDaddy

Well I never knew there was somewhere called new Berlin, and I can't believe how many director district you have in America, I live in highlands scotland and that it that my director district, you have hundreds with a few mile of you.

• ProtectiveDaddy

My director district covers about 600 square mile.

• Reaganimix

benny da boss wrote:

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

I saw a guy playing tw once in town. Always wish I had of asked who he was in game.

It was me amnez, I am your father.

Lol

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

I was leaving work 3 years ago and saw a girl in a car leaving the parking lot playing turf wars

• тʊʀғᵃ

certusd wrote:

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

I got asked a question today.........does it not bother you that when you plant a base.....your first one then it lets people know where abouts you live, and with all the crazies in America that have guns and play games like this does it it bother other Americans that one day they could step out and someone they capped could cap them.

I would assume. Like myself. That you drive at least 20miles away from your home before planting. Doesn't everyone

I happened to be on holidays when GS went live - my first ~20 bases are planted a three hour drive from my home lol

• BADKITTY BABYYY

Apparently someone someone saw me playing TW and asked what my player name was. When I told them it was "Babyyy" he told me that was impossible. Babyyy is the the local Capo and Capos don't look like you.

• EastCoastKing

BADKITTY BABYYY wrote:

Apparently someone someone saw me playing TW and asked what my player name was. When I told them it was "Babyyy" he told me that was impossible. Babyyy is the the local Capo and Capos don't look like you.

Lol! That's mint

• BADKITTY BABYYY

I didn't know whether to be be offended or complemented

• EastCoastKing

BADKITTY BABYYY wrote:

I didn't know whether to be be offended or complemented

I'd take it as a compliment, you don't look like his impression of what a city's evil gangster boss should be so I suppose that's a good thing

• BADKITTY BABYYY

I guess I look like a good girl. However, the only thing a good girl is, is a bad girl that hasn't been caught yet. Lol

• Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

But in tw people plant turfs and call them home......

You find a Home base.. Cap it and make your own home base right were it was... And start making people mad and wishing to fight you... That would be funny.

• EVEЯY͒ONE ELSE

Nuckfuts wrote:

My 1st base is on my house... I wish someone would come ring my doorbell ...

I'll be there tomorrow bud...😜

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

In early 2010, I was playing nick's other $ hole. I drove around NWA dropping turfs and caught a couple of peckerwoods in whine mode. A 14 y.o. and some dude who acted like one. Covered their action for the jack and they cried over the smack. I ignored them and, eventually, they quit. Didn't reset, just quit. Pussies.👎

• EastCoastKing

OneThumbBastard wrote:

In early 2010, I was playing nick's other $ hole. I drove around NWA dropping turfs and caught a couple of peckerwoods in whine mode. A 14 y.o. and some dude who acted like one. Covered their action for the jack and they cried over the smack. I ignored them and, eventually, they quit. Didn't reset, just quit. Pussies.👎

are you saying you beat two guys up while driving around planting turf? Lmao not the same

Reply to this topic