Is it just me .......

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Is it just me .......
  • 💫King Leonidas💫

As much as i like the concept .
    I am struggling to find the point to this game .

• Canucks

There's a point to this game? I thought people were just here to complain how it's not as good as tw.. That's what I've got from the forums so far

• 💫King Leonidas💫

Canucks wrote:

There's a point to this game? I thought people were just here to complain how it's not as good as tw.. That's what I've got from the forums so far

Lets get one thing straight I'm not comparing this to tw .

• Canucks

Meow, who said you were comparing it to tw?

• 💫King Leonidas💫

Canucks wrote:

Nobody , I just setting everyone straight before they say "it's not turf wars dude "

• Canucks

King Leonidas wrote:

Canucks wrote:

Nobody , I just setting everyone straight before they say "it's not turf wars dude "

Dude this isn't turf wars so stop comparing...

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

We are the point. We need to start getting angry with each other. We cause the conflict, thus we cause the point.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Example. The other conversation going on in this thread. I smell tension! How exciting! Someone fucking throw a chair and lets get the point rolling!!!!

• Canucks

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

We are the point. We need to start getting angry with each other. We cause the conflict, thus we cause the point.

Stop comparing this to turf wars..

• 💫King Leonidas💫

Canucks wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

You stop comparing me to others , comparing this to turf wars

• Canucks

King Leonidas wrote:

Canucks wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Only by comparing yourself to others will show your differences on how you're comparing it to turf wars

• Picnic Thief

Canucks wrote:

King Leonidas wrote:

Canucks wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Only by comparing yourself to others will show your differences on how you're comparing it to turf wars

How dare you pseudo-hijack my thread in another thread! Sod this. I'm off to play turf wars.

• Canucks

🐾ყȏɠɪ🐾 wrote:

Canucks wrote:

King Leonidas wrote:

Canucks wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

How dare you pseudo-hijack my thread in another thread! Sod this. I'm off to play turf wars.

Happy turfing:)

• Picnic Thief

Shhhhhh!

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

If only I could cap myself.

• Jim Dirt

King Leonidas wrote:

As much as i like the concept .I am struggling to find the point to this game .

I'm with you. No conquest = no game. When they change their minds and allow us to cap, it will get more interesting.

• 💫King Leonidas💫

Jim Dirt wrote:

King Leonidas wrote:

I'm with you. No conquest = no game. When they change their minds and allow us to cap, it will get more interesting.

Exactly . I feel there is something missing or needs adjusting .

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

King Leonidas wrote:

Jim Dirt wrote:

King Leonidas wrote:

More players will join in time and the game will get more competitive, that's the only thing that is missing for me

• DUTCH

Will need a lot more players before one gets close enough to cap. That if we're not over limit...

• dsd_spook

I feel like it will be at least a week, more likely 2 or 3 before the first official "battle" on here

• Jim Dirt

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

King Leonidas wrote:

Jim Dirt wrote:

King Leonidas wrote:

More players will join in time and the game will get more competitive, that's the only thing that is missing for me

More people just means it is more crowded. How does that bring competition? Right now it is just a contest of who can build faster. If you pay, you build faster. It is hard to base a game on that...

• FC St.Pauli

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Come on over here you little f#*$ and i take your x~#%£ and pull it until you throw up, you dip€~#%.....

Is this okay?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

FC St.Pauli wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Come on over here you little f#*$ and i take your x~#%£ and pull it until you throw up, you dip€~#%.....

Is this okay?

Haha. What?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

To answer your question i suppose it is okay. What are you gonna do hot shot?

• FC St.Pauli

Ummmh.

I'm not good at this, so maybe i tap your shoulder...?!

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

FC St.Pauli wrote:

Ummmh.

I'm not good at this, so maybe i tap your shoulder...?!

Let me lend you a hand! You seemed to have said, "Come on over here you little f#*$ and i take your x~#%£ and pull it until you throw up, you dip€~#%.....
    Is this okay?".
    I am inviting you to back up the threat. I accept your challenge. You still in nancy?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Cat got your tongue? I thought i was invited. Where's the Host to greet me?

• FC St.Pauli

Had to get the kids to bed....
    Back to business:
    Hey Greeny,
    I am waiting outside the pub. I got those C4-Bombs you sent me, i am gonna €&$#xn put them xv(€&% and xz,*#{|¥ to you...!

Enough?!
    😜

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

FC St.Pauli wrote:

Had to get the kids to bed....Back to business:Hey Greeny,I am waiting outside the pub. I got those C4-Bombs you sent me, i am gonna €&$#xn put them xv(€&% and xz,*#{|¥ to you...!

Enough?!😜

What c4? I thought you were pretending to tickle me so you could cop a feel. By all means show me the c4 if you want. Because im not impressed whatsoever so far. In fact you aren't really a blip.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Seriously... He made that remark after bombing me three times... Wake me up when he actually does something ill notice!

• FC St.Pauli

You asked to get angry earlier...thats all i wanted....

Maybe I got you wrong?

Reply to this topic