Is it just me .......

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Is it just me .......
  • 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

FC St.Pauli wrote:

You asked to get angry earlier...thats all i wanted....

Maybe I got you wrong?

Apparently so. I never said your anger would be a good thing for you. I just said that this is the point.

That being said dont think of this as a defeat. Think of this as an opportunity to destroy me when I least suspect it.... I've just totally fucked you over. Now teach me a lesson. If you wait a few weeks ill probably forget you completely, and you can begin your revenge.

Enjoy your GS journey!

• Dez

Ah just like Turf wa...... Boom

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Dez wrote:

Ah just like Turf wa...... Boom

Pretty much. Im just as big an asshole here as i was there. People still don't understand that im totally unpredictable when I've been posting for two days straight.

I honestly only remember a handful of players, and only the ones who leave an impression on me. Otherwise its a dice roll for what might happen if you mention me without warning.

• SLiNKY

The point is to have no point

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

Does anyone have an answer yet?

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

somebody wrote:

I feel like it will be at least a week, more likely 2 or 3 before the first official "battle" on here

Lol at this rate more like months...Yawn😴

• Mr Big Cat

I imagine this game will have a point or purpose over time... My experience in TW was made by the characters that I was teamed up with but also but those who we fought.

The point will come when people are more mobile, nothing more frustrating that being forced out of an area - how do I get back in etc...

Helping friends fight similar foes and the politics that goes with it.

In short the purpose will come when we have our enemies and battle lines are drawn. It's interesting that everyone is holding back a little at the moment but as it opens up I think GS will really kick into life

• ★H@VOC★

Mr Big Cat wrote:

I imagine this game will have a point or purpose over time... My experience in TW was made by the characters that I was teamed up with but also but those who we fought.

The point will come when people are more mobile, nothing more frustrating that being forced out of an area - how do I get back in etc...

In short the purpose will come when we have our enemies and battle lines are drawn. It's interesting that everyone is holding back a little at the moment but as it opens up I think GS will really kick into life

👍👍

• 💫King Leonidas💫

H@VOC wrote:

Mr Big Cat wrote:

👍👍

Fingers crossed !!!

• Missy Jane

It's early days in a new game - make the most of being able to expand and earn $$$ without gettin ur ass kicked. It won't last long, when Nick opens up the airports it will soon get wild, believe me, I know ❤❤❤❤❤

• The Saw

Seems to me the point of the game is owning as much land (being director) as you can. Don't let that other little bastard take it from you. Or take a new piece of real estate from that little bastard. Rule your county, rule your state, rule your country if you think you have the means to do so, and keep it as long as you can. Be a target for the others to conquer. It's in the name people!

• FcSteezy

Lop this is turf wars obviously

• 👻⋆℟ꇎῃઙϮƎя⋆👻

Icecream anyone?

🍨🍧🍦

• ‡℟ɸɱⱥɲ☧ɭɇɠɩɸɳ‡

Then what's the point of Turf Wars? It's a game, to have fun!

• тʊʀғᵃ

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

If only I could cap myself.

😳😂

• Mike Hunt

👻⋆℟ꇎῃઙϮƎя⋆👻 wrote:

Icecream anyone?

🍨🍧🍦

Yes please I love ice cream it's my favorite.

• Jim Dirt

Anyone figured it out yet?

• sebriah

Original directorships

• Missy Jane

It's pretty easy guys - stop being so dumb. The point is to give Nick ur cash and get bored as f**k in the process. You need to pay to expand, pay to acquire, pay to build - or just wait a week for that next plot and get hammered by mobs with cash. It's pretty simple really. If there was a word or phrase for virtual masochism, then I would quote it, the nearest I can get is GS ( Gotcha Suckers)

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

‡℟ɸɱⱥɲ☧ɭɇɠɩɸɳ‡ wrote:

Then what's the point of Turf Wars? It's a game, to have fun!

TW is different.

• Missy Jane

You can play TW without spending much cash as a mosquito...that's why Nick don't like it

• 💫King Leonidas💫

Missy Jane wrote:

You can play TW without spending much cash as a mosquito...that's why Nick don't like it

I have to agree with you

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Missy Jane wrote:

It's pretty easy guys - stop being so dumb. The point is to give Nick ur cash and get bored as f**k in the process. You need to pay to expand, pay to acquire, pay to build - or just wait a week for that next plot and get hammered by mobs with cash. It's pretty simple really. If there was a word or phrase for virtual masochism, then I would quote it, the nearest I can get is GS ( Gotcha Suckers)

You summed it up Missy! Money Talks!
    As long as Nick sees a ROI i doubt he will be changing it anytime soon to help the free spenders.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Free players....... Not free spenders!!

• ★H@VOC★

Friggin free spenders. They ruin everything for the non spenders. Dam them

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

H@VOC wrote:

Friggin free spenders. They ruin everything for the non spenders. Dam them

🙈

• Jim Dirt

Missy Jane wrote:

Well said missy.

• Tea Sipper

I could pay to max out all my stats and get more agents than anyone and take over the world but then what? It's like going on a round the world cruise when you win the lottery. There's no point because where do you go next year.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Bam pot wrote:

I could pay to max out all my stats and get more agents than anyone and take over the world but then what? It's like going on a round the world cruise when you win the lottery. There's no point because where do you go next year.

Not really though is it....
    World cruise then win the lottery.... Do said world cruise but with a tasty budget!

• Tea Sipper

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

Not really though is it....World cruise then win the lottery.... Do said world cruise but with a tasty budget!

Once you've been on a world cruise. There is nowhere left to go.

Reply to this topic