If you can leagalize one thing 😬

ForumsGeneral Discussion › If you can leagalize one thing 😬
  • callitluck

Hmmmm

• Beyond

LSD

• The Doctor

Weed of course its bound to happen as soon as people get their heads out of their asses

• callitluck

The Doctor wrote:

Weed of course its bound to happen as soon as people get their heads out of their asses

U must not be from Cali ?

• EastCoastKing

Smoking Indoors in public places 👍

• PRIDE

callitluck wrote:

The Doctor wrote:

Weed is still illegal here, even if it's for "medicinal" purposes.

• Sir Duckface

Not weed because if its legal i wont look cool anymore.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

DMT.

• E=MC(Hammer)

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

DMT.

😳 That's some strong shit you'd be letting loose. I've never tripped on DMT, but I've had to sit with a person while he did it, and that shit was crazy. He started to jerk around spastically and beat himself. I had to pin him to the floor for a solid 10 min just until he stopped. And that was only smoking 75 mg mind you.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

E=MC(Hammer) wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

DMT.

😳 That's some strong shit you'd be letting loose. I've never tripped on DMT, but I've had to sit with a person while he did it, and that shit was crazy. He started to jerk around spastically and beat himself. I had to pin him to the floor for a solid 10 min just until he stopped. And that was only smoking 75 mg mind you.

Yeah. You are confusing DMT with salvia. DMT last alot longer than 10 mins.

• The Doctor

callitluck wrote:

The Doctor wrote:

No not from cali im from new york which in my opinion is about the worst state to live in

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

The Doctor wrote:

callitluck wrote:

The Doctor wrote:

No not from cali im from new york which in my opinion is about the worst state to live in

You've obviously never been to Montana. Im fairly certain i was served human meat at a diner there once while i was driving to Seattle. It certainly wasnt beef.... Even though there were cattle ranches everywhere.... That road trip still haunts me...

The point is, DON'T STOP IN CUSTER, MONTANA.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Murder

• SLiNKY

Theft. Free crap for the masses :D

• callitluck

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

The Doctor wrote:

callitluck wrote:

The Doctor wrote:

You've obviously never been to Montana. Im fairly certain i was served human meat at a diner there once while i was driving to Seattle. It certainly wasnt beef.... Even though there were cattle ranches everywhere.... That road trip still haunts me...

The point is, DON'T STOP IN CUSTER, MONTANA.

Ha ha ha I traveled up Vietnam to compete in worlds and I had dog tasted like ham super sweet

• callitluck

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

E=MC(Hammer) wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

DMT.

I also Hearn dmt only lasted 20min

• E=MC(Hammer)

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

E=MC(Hammer) wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

DMT.

Oh believe me, he wasn't in any condition to talk or do anything for well over an hour, but the violent "seizing" only lasted for about 10 min.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

I also Hearn dmt only lasted 20min

Depends on how you take it. Perhaps street DMT is less potent. I've never indulged. But a good ayahuasca brew can last half a day. I wouldn't recommend it to someone simply looking for a thrill, not that I've ever done DMT in any form of course.... 😏

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

E=MC(Hammer) wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

E=MC(Hammer) wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

DMT.

Oh believe me, he wasn't in any condition to talk or do anything for well over an hour, but the violent "seizing" only lasted for about 10 min.

Weird. Inhalation must be different than ingesting it.

• 🔥℘ཞعϮϮყ⌖ცօყ🔥

EastCoastKing wrote:

Gross👎

• Yertbomb

🔥℘ཞعϮϮყ⌖ცօყ🔥 wrote:

EastCoastKing wrote:

Gross👎

• 💀THE CAPO💀

Murder. Definately 🏃💥🔫

• Dirty Hob0

💀THE CAPO💀 wrote:

Murder. Definately 🏃💥🔫

You'd get murderd yourself,drugs

• Spinna

I would have to go with all drugs in general. U wanna smoke bud....go ahead. U wanna shoot H. Have fun. People may argue that there would be a lot more crime if hard drugs were legal. But I would have to disagree. If they were legal they would be readily accessible, and cheaper. It's not like we ever see people getting murdered over an alcohol sale. ( maybe murders while under the influence of alcohol).

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

It would be nice to drink outdoors. When I was in Europe we were drinking beers on the train right infront of cops. Shit was beautiful.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Spinna wrote:

I would have to go with all drugs in general. U wanna smoke bud....go ahead. U wanna shoot H. Have fun. People may argue that there would be a lot more crime if hard drugs were legal. But I would have to disagree. If they were legal they would be readily accessible, and cheaper. It's not like we ever see people getting murdered over an alcohol sale. ( maybe murders while under the influence of alcohol).

Agree. Make them safe. Keep the cash flow out of the black market. Tax it like cigs. Release inmates serving terms for petty drug charges.

But it won't happen. Because any politician who pushed legalization would be a cartel target. Private prisons wouldn't be able to charge our government as much due to the the sudden lack of inmates. And gangs would retaliate across the country, or find another source of income to make up for the loss from a suddenly nonexistent drug trade.

• Spinna

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ wrote:

It would be nice to drink outdoors. When I was in Europe we were drinking beers on the train right infront of cops. Shit was beautiful.

Come to New Orleans, you can drink wherever you want. Shit, we have drive through daqauri bars. Just don't put the straw in the cup while your driving. 😉

• ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー

Very easy question

I would legalize dueling.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

As much as im for total legalization, i think those points are going to seriously hinder it happening. These drug cartels aren't just some ma and pa operation. We are talking private armies and political assassinations. Mexico has lost over 300,000 people in the last 15 years from the current drug war. My home town has a pop of 340,000. That enough people dead so far to fill most of Minneapolis.

If it all becomes legal we are gonna have to send the guard to the border. Im sure Texas would be fine either way lol. But the rest of us would suddenly notice how much drugs have influenced our lives.

• ▪False▪

No. The only thing I will legalize is Marijuana. But with it, I'd illegalize tobacco.

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

Spinna wrote:

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ wrote:

Come to New Orleans, you can drink wherever you want. Shit, we have drive through daqauri bars. Just don't put the straw in the cup while your driving. 😉

I just might have to do that.
    And don't get me wrong, you can drink outdoors during festivals and outdoor seating at restaraunts here. It would just be nice to freely go about with a beer.

Reply to this topic