If you can leagalize one thing 😬

ForumsGeneral Discussion › If you can leagalize one thing 😬
  • ☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬

Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т wrote:

Murder

WTF

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

▪False▪ wrote:

No. The only thing I will legalize is Marijuana. But with it, I'd illegalize tobacco.

Hey! I smoke! My people have been smoking tobacco for hundreds of years! If you make it illegal im just gonna find a tobacco dealer and break your law.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Much like i already do if you switch the plants around.

• Redneck💩

EastCoastKing wrote:

Smoking Indoors in public places 👍

• GandalfTheDank

Pet bears

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬ wrote:

Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т wrote:

Murder

WTF

Yup.

• 💀THE CAPO💀

Dirty Hob0 wrote:

💀THE CAPO💀 wrote:

Murder. Definately 🏃💥🔫

You'd get murderd yourself,drugs

Says the dirty hobo who cant afford weapons.

• TW_Support

The right to hols an ice cream cone in my back pocket on Sunday.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

TW_Support wrote:

The right to hols an ice cream cone in my back pocket on Sunday.

Did you know its illegal to cross the border from Minnesota to Wisconsin with a duck on your head? True story. Wisconsin is lame enough to stoop that low in its attempts to annoy Minnesotians.

• 4nick8r

Spinna wrote:

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ wrote:

It would be nice to drink outdoors. When I was in Europe we were drinking beers on the train right infront of cops. Shit was beautiful.

Come to New Orleans, you can drink wherever you want. Shit, we have drive through daqauri bars. Just don't put the straw in the cup while your driving. 😉

I almost 💩the first time I saw this. It was a beautiful thing.

• Sentinel

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ wrote:

Spinna wrote:

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ wrote:

It would be nice to drink outdoors. When I was in Europe we were drinking beers on the train right infront of cops. Shit was beautiful.

Come to New Orleans, you can drink wherever you want. Shit, we have drive through daqauri bars. Just don't put the straw in the cup while your driving. 😉

I just might have to do that.And don't get me wrong, you can drink outdoors during festivals and outdoor seating at restaraunts here. It would just be nice to freely go about with a beer.

In New Orleans, you can freely go about with a bottle of vodka.

• callitluck

I would leagalize street fighting mutal combat

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

I would legalise checkered trousers in public, my fashion sense is simply criminal 😜

• I💟U♋🎀💄

Sentinel wrote:

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ wrote:

Spinna wrote:

ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ wrote:

I just might have to do that.And don't get me wrong, you can drink outdoors during festivals and outdoor seating at restaraunts here. It would just be nice to freely go about with a beer.

In New Orleans, you can freely go about with a bottle of vodka.

Vegas

• Tea Sipper

Incest. I'd make that legal

• Ruffelz11

Parking in handicap spots

• SüberSticky

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

DMT.

+ 1 here , care to discuss drop me a line

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

MARY JANE...jk

• callitluck

☠♔PRYMUS♔☠ wrote:

MARY JANE...jk

U weren't playing 😂

• BIGBOSS

The Doctor wrote:

Weed of course its bound to happen as soon as people get their heads out of their asses

Or out of there pipes. Lazy smokers!!

• Mr.D-Killer

Marijuana

• Mike Hunt

Ruffelz11 wrote:

So you can be a lazy ass piece of shit and park in a spot that some poor disabled person like my mother in law needs? Try having an actual disability besides laziness then maybe you'd understand.

• Guywithagun

Bam pot wrote:

This is possibly the most screwed up what I want legal thing I've seen yet. The genetic mutations caused by incest are often detrimental to the person. Don't hold me to this but if I'm not mistaken most of royalty was incest because of how limited their gene pool was and the mark of a noble was a sickly, pale skinned, and weak individual.

• Tea Sipper

💀CΩβRΔ💀 wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

This is possibly the most screwed up what I want legal thing I've seen yet. The genetic mutations caused by incest are often detrimental to the person. Don't hold me to this but if I'm not mistaken most of royalty was incest because of how limited their gene pool was and the mark of a noble was a sickly, pale skinned, and weak individual.

If its good for the Royals then its good for us all. God damn them and their privileged lives.

• Guywithagun

Bam pot wrote:

💀CΩβRΔ💀 wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

If its good for the Royals then its good for us all. God damn them and their privileged lives.

It wasn't good for them did you ignore the part where I said usually they were sickly,pale skinned, weak individuals. Does that sound good to you?

• Guywithagun

Also if it escaped you I was speaking in past tense so now just like everyone else it is just as taboo and illegal an action as with everyone.

• Tea Sipper

I'm Scottish. We are all sickly and pale skinned already.

• Sentinel

ßāɖƑɪʂҥ wrote:

Ruffelz11 wrote:

So you can be a lazy ass piece of shit and park in a spot that some poor disabled person like my mother in law needs? Try having an actual disability besides laziness then maybe you'd understand.

Damn right.

• Guywithagun

Bam pot wrote:

In modern times or colder climates or both that is a norm due to lack of exposure to sunlight aka drudgery in the sun in older times. The light on computer screens doesn't give anybody a tan if you havn't noticed.

• Guywithagun

YOU wrote:

Bam pot wrote:

In modern times or colder climates or both that is a norm due to lack of exposure to sunlight aka drudgery in the sun in older times. The light on computer screens doesn't give anybody a tan if you havn't noticed.

What I mean by that is that it was considered below a noble to work in the sun and get a tan or stay fit either. A king who looks like Jabba the hut gone vampire was considered extremely wealthy back then since he could afford the drudges who are fit and tan to do his work for him. Another possibility is that he lives in an area where the power of the sun is weak.

Reply to this topic