House of Cards

ForumsGeneral Discussion › House of Cards
  • 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Oooo. Just noticed a cool thing if you are weirdo into illuminati/nwo shit.

Watch his rings. Besides the wedding ring, he sometimes randomly wears various fraternal organization rings through out the series in various scenes. So far ive spotted skull and bones, golden dawn, o.t.o, and a couple others. There alot going on in this show.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

If you are willing to do the work, you can see for yourselves. His rings match up with simple google image searches if you know what to search for.

• sebriah

There's a skull and bones movies I enjoy. I think it's called the skulls. I should stop posting. I'm drunk.

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

I'm about to dive into this series along with parks and rec

• sebriah

1st season of parks and rec may be rough but totally worth it

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

sebriah wrote:

1st season of parks and rec may be rough but totally worth it

I am starting to figure out that Knope is painfully bad at her job. (I mean that literally. I cringe every time she speaks publicly.)

• Matgie

Dexter is a great show! Sad to know this is the final season.

We finished episodes 7 & 8 tonight. Too tired to start 9. Looking forward to it though, based on your comments

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

House of cards just picked up 9 Oscar nominations.

Seems like Netflix putting 100 million into the show has paid off.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

They got some for Arrested Development too! 13 total. Nice work Netflix! Im a fan of your work?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

! *

• Matgie

Nice! House of Cards deserves it

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Matgie wrote:

Nice! House of Cards deserves it

It certainly does. Thank you Matgie for turning me on to the show! It was well worth my time for sure.

• Matgie

You are welcome Greenman! I am glad you have enjoyed it!! I had been wanting to watch it since I had seen one of the actors on Jimmy Kimmmel a few months back. But, I had to wait till we could stream Netflix through the PS3... Which we were having issues with.

• KOZY

Awesome show! Me and my lady watched it in 2 days right when it hit netflix. Hemlock grove isnt that good. Its a high school show but with mature content. Weird. I felt strange watching it. And its about vampires and warewolves

Reply to this topic