No airports

ForumsGeneral Discussion › No airports
  • Tom Servo

I know nick already said there will be something akin to airports at some point. But what I enjoyed about turf wars when I started playing was the GPS aspect of the game. It was exciting when you knew you were going to travel. The game had real stakes back then if you got capped out an area you may never get back.

• ᏴᏞᎪᏟᏦᎳᎪᏞᏞᏚᎢᎡᎬᎬᎢ

Agree. The GPS aspect of the game is a novelty.

• ʟɛx тooтʜɛʀ™

Agree

• Tom Servo

Turkey Bacon wrote:

And you guys gonna keep playing after a year when there's no one in your town? Shit will get boring and nick won't make any money. Bring on the planes so I can reach these mofos!

I played much longer than year in turf wars with no airports and it was never boring. But I guess if you are welfare and never get travel I understand.

• MÅTHÆMÅTÏÇ$

GPS!!!

• ᏴᏞᎪᏟᏦᎳᎪᏞᏞᏚᎢᎡᎬᎬᎢ

Tom Servo wrote:

Turkey Bacon wrote:

And you guys gonna keep playing after a year when there's no one in your town? Shit will get boring and nick won't make any money. Bring on the planes so I can reach these mofos!

I played much longer than year in turf wars with no airports and it was never boring. But I guess if you are welfare and never get travel I understand.

Indeed. Well said Servo.

• Tom Servo

∞ $ℰℰḲ€ℜ ∞ wrote:

ᏴᏞᎪᏟᏦᎳᎪᏞᏞᏚᎢᎡᎬᎬᎢ wrote:

Tom Servo wrote:

Turkey Bacon wrote:

Indeed. Well said Servo.

Really? So people who don't tavel are on welfare? Wow that's a fucked up thing to say.

According to recent survey I just made up 93% of all people who don't travel are on welfare.

• ᏴᏞᎪᏟᏦᎳᎪᏞᏞᏚᎢᎡᎬᎬᎢ

Tom Servo wrote:

∞ $ℰℰḲ€ℜ ∞ wrote:

ᏴᏞᎪᏟᏦᎳᎪᏞᏞᏚᎢᎡᎬᎬᎢ wrote:

Tom Servo wrote:

Turkey Bacon wrote:

Indeed. Well said Servo.

Really? So people who don't tavel are on welfare? Wow that's a fucked up thing to say.

According to recent survey I just made up 93% of all people who don't travel are on welfare.

Hahaha

• Tom Servo

Turkey Bacon wrote:

Tom Servo wrote:

Turkey Bacon wrote:

For your epic douchebaggery you have reciever all my c4. Enjoy putty tat kk?

Woohoo I'm the das of gs I guess.

• ♠♚ℳℛ. ℬ♚♠

Tom Servo wrote:

Turkey Bacon wrote:

Lol but the only the only thing in this game is that it's harder to hop

• ᏴᏞᎪᏟᏦᎳᎪᏞᏞᏚᎢᎡᎬᎬᎢ

mr. Buttwipe wrote:

Tom Servo wrote:

Turkey Bacon wrote:

Lol but the only the only thing in this game is that it's harder to hop

Increase the amount of workers. Either that or start making reservations on orbitz.

• Phat Ho

With due respect to all the posters, many players just don't have the ability to travel. I have very limited opportunities to travel due to a family situation. It made tw more enjoyable for me to be able to get to other parts of the world. I agree with the person who said that tw made it almost too easy. Maybe a compromise could be worked out.

• Mike Hunt

⌖🔥CYRUS🔥⌖ wrote:

With due respect to all the posters, many players just don't have the ability to travel. I have very limited opportunities to travel due to a family situation. It made tw more enjoyable for me to be able to get to other parts of the world. I agree with the person who said that tw made it almost too easy. Maybe a compromise could be worked out.

👍👍👍

• ★Λubergine★

Simple solution. If you want turf all over the world without actually going there, play Turf Wars. If you want to play a GPS based game, play this.

• 🃏ཀ༮ϧནང ᙗཔངⱪཟϮ

Can you still help your team from different locations around the world ?

• The Saw

Brett Riverboat wrote:

Simple solution. If you want turf all over the world without actually going there, play Turf Wars. If you want to play a GPS based game, play this.

Brilliant. Totally agree. Be the king of your own domain.

• schulzie1

The Saw wrote:

Brett Riverboat wrote:

I agree

• THE JOKER

Brett Riverboat wrote:

But I want to play this AND travel. What's ur solution there smarty pants.

Oh yeah. N fuck you servo. Ull be recieving my C4 as well

• ℱüℕ6754

schulzie1 wrote:

The Saw wrote:

Brett Riverboat wrote:

I agree

Putting airports in this game would be MUCH more reasonable than putting it in TW for 2 reasons. 1. Hopping is close to impossible(turf takes time to upgrade and upgrades get destroyed too, ex. radar) 2. It is called GLOBAL supremacy. Personally, i find it bullshit that the highest inf player is world dictator.

• ℱüℕ6754

schulzie1 wrote:

The Saw wrote:

Brett Riverboat wrote:

I agree

Part 2. You should have at least 1 turf per 1M populationin every country to be world dictator.If its less than 1M population you just put 1 more, and the max goes to 100 (ex. USA has around 305M population but you plant 100 turf there instead of 305

• 🔥ɪƞժყƤą¢ͣɛͩяͩʂ🔥

Tom Servo wrote:

Turkey Bacon wrote:

A survey taken amongst a small group of people? You say 93% but you accused him as if he was in the 93%. Btw, I don't travel but I am def not on that welfare shit❗ I just took a survey with everybody in my office on how rediculous you are sounding and 1/1 says you have to put down others to make yourself look good which is rediculous❗

• Gade

fun6754 wrote: Putting airports in this game would be MUCH more reasonable than putting it in TW for 2 reasons. 1. Hopping is close to impossible(turf takes time to upgrade and upgrades get destroyed too, ex. radar) 2. It is called GLOBAL supremacy. Personally, i find it bullshit that the highest inf player is world dictator.

Director, not dictator.
    Airports wouldn't work in this game, you need to be able to hop quickly away after you fly in. I agree with Riverboat, if you want to spread all over the world, go to Turf Wars.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I like this one more, just cause there are no airports and its truly GPS based. I do wish there was a way of hopping efficiently though. I'm hopping now, but it's kind of slow

• Don Taylor

I would like to think that in the future I could travel to another country without actually going there. I also agree with no airports. There has to be other ideas that can work.

• Mystery

Hopping isn't impossible, it's just slower than TW. It does get easier as you level up, get vehicle depots, more high inf turf upgrades, etc.

Some hopping is required if you ever plan to cap anyone, unless you plan to drive to the location of every turf you plan to cap, lol!! Just like in TW, turfs must be in cap range to cap. So even when there are plenty of players in your area, you still have to hop in range to cap them.

The only real use for in-game airports would be if you plan to hop. Flying to cap or get a capo will require hopping about 99% of the time.

• thepunk

I would rather not see airports added for a while. Its funny, some of the comments I have seen here are from players that started after airports were put ingame for turf wars. I feel TW was better without the airports, and then only certain places should have one. My two cents: limit the airports, and make plane tickets hard to get, like one ticket every 90 days, or 20k TB to buy one.

• ☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬

Please No Airports the planting territories where u are is aweome we already have a turf wars with airports 👍👍

• ⚖ཧྲʊཥཇཞཀབས🇺🇸

ᏴᏞᎪᏟᏦᎳᎪᏞᏞᏚᎢᎡᎬᎬᎢ wrote:

Tom Servo wrote:

Turkey Bacon wrote:

Indeed. Well said Servo.

Hey I want welfare so I can travel

• EastCoastKing

We should be able to invite players to our areas. No airports tho I don't want my rock invaded

• ℱüℕ6754

thepunk wrote:

I would rather not see airports added for a while. Its funny, some of the comments I have seen here are from players that started after airports were put ingame for turf wars. I feel TW was better without the airports, and then only certain places should have one. My two cents: limit the airports, and make plane tickets hard to get, like one ticket every 90 days, or 20k TB to buy one.

Over 100$ for a plane ticket? Are you on drugs?

• ⚡Ƭعㅆ℘عʂϮ⚡★Ꮜ͢ℕ

thepunk wrote:

If airports do get put in, though I'd prefer they didn't, perhaps tickets could be a very rare loot found through scanning

Reply to this topic