No airports

ForumsGeneral Discussion › No airports
  • ✰Ϯʜє Ηєɴʗʜϻʌɴ✰

I think airports should not be added, but hopping should be easier.

• Treybo130

Being how you guys pay for my travel, I got TW for the GPS feature. I enjoy it a lot but I like the idea of real travel giving you new properties. If you plant 100 bases in your local area, then you deserve to direct it.

• ❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖

Tom Servo wrote:

I know nick already said there will be something akin to airports at some point. But what I enjoyed about turf wars when I started playing was the GPS aspect of the game. It was exciting when you knew you were going to travel. The game had real stakes back then if you got capped out an area you may never get back.

I like airport the make it so ou don't have to spend a ton of time In The car. In Tw hopping was time consuming but could be done at a reasonable pase so do me to hop from where I live to PEI was possible. In this game I would be old and dead before I made it there.

• EastCoastKing

Invite players to territory option! No airports !

• ██JOE██

EastCoastKing wrote:

Invite players to territory option! No airports !

That would be good

• gggccbhfxz

I say no airports, but it would make hopping a little easier if we could unequip our upgrades

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

This game is geared towards a much larger crowd than TW was, by design. In time, this will have players in every area. Not to mention although initially slower to hop, it's not that difficult once u start scanning at tier 3 and get the larger turf upgrades. I'm with you guys, airports will ruin this game.

• WhtABnchOfDorks

Please God leave it the way it is. Basement dwellers that need hopping and airports stay at TW.

No codes
    No hopping
    No airports
    Please.

• sebriah

Started TW when very few active players were in Oklahoma. Being able to hop the couple hundred miles to Dallas to be able to eventually join the rest of the TW world was a great reward. I appreciate airports.

• thepunk

fun6754 wrote:

thepunk wrote:

I would rather not see airports added for a while. Its funny, some of the comments I have seen here are from players that started after airports were put ingame for turf wars. I feel TW was better without the airports, and then only certain places should have one. My two cents: limit the airports, and make plane tickets hard to get, like one ticket every 90 days, or 20k TB to buy one.

Over 100$ for a plane ticket? Are you on drugs?

Nope.
    It's been said that actually traveling to places in RL adds a element most players dont really get: now if you get capped out you may never get back there. Think of the issue that would cause if you fighting a war.
    The trend is to take the easy way, so fly in and if you get kicked out just fly back in. Enjoy the GPS while it lasts.

• Matgie

Hopping is not impossible. But, it does require patience. Here's what you do... Build a square on the very outside of your build radius. Pick your upgrades and start them building. Now, here comes the tough part... Put down the electronic device for 30-90 minutes and go do something else! Go for a walk, clean your house, play with your kids.
    I know, most of us would not know what to do without our electronic device in our hands... But maybe we will have to learn patience and we will discover things in the real world! 😄 lol

• Dunlap2041

How about airports but you can only fly withen the country?

• xxNooYahxx

NO AIRPORTS IN GS!

• MrZigler

xxNooYahxx wrote:

NO AIRPORTS IN GS!

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

Reply to this topic