Walking-wagons-cars

• 💫King Leonidas💫

Marathon > Snickers

• Squatf

Don points-tiberium

• Lawrence

Sir Duckface wrote:

Guys showing girls respect --> Guys showing girls d*cks

Lol women are respected nowadays more than ever.

• Lawrence

Sentinel wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Sentinel wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏 wrote:

Also... No timeline needed, but our national debt...

Whose?

USA is what I'm assuming.

The UK has about a 5th the population of US, with nearly $ 11 trillion. US is at 17-18 trillion.

Looking at Europe as a whole, its an even higher margin.

But that's just considering the population having an effect on the overall total.

I thought it was just the USA, lol. I guess I'm just ignorant.

It isn't, UK don't have 11 trillion, heck they don't even have 5 trillion. They've got under 2 trillion.

• Lawrence

Leaf-Condom

• Squatf

Greek fire- atomic bomb

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Lawrence wrote:

It isn't, UK don't have 11 trillion, heck they don't even have 5 trillion. They've got under 2 trillion.

I could have sworn you were 12 back in TW? When did you start knowing stuff? Either way you are wrong.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

And I'll gladly debate you. Haven't lost to a 13 and a half year old in the past. Im sure the outcome would come out as such here.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Actually its usually frowned upon to beat up a kid. PM and post the convo if you want to do so.

• ☠♔PRYMUS♔☠

NEWTON VS. IPAD😠 LOL

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Kidnapping- surprise adoption

• sumthinscary

Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏 wrote:

No offense no racism involved but Obama made it worse a city has filled for bankruptcy it's kinda off topic but o well

• Gade

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

And I'll gladly debate you. Haven't lost to a 13 and a half year old in the past. Im sure the outcome would come out as such here.

It's an objective measurement. You don't need a debate, just google it

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

sumthinscary wrote:

Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏 wrote:

No offense no racism involved but Obama made it worse a city has filled for bankruptcy it's kinda off topic but o well

Come on..... Im not even an Obama fan, but even i know that didnt just happen due to his actions. You do know the president isn't the king of America right? Theres more things going on in other branches of gov.... Nevermind.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Gade wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

It's an objective measurement. You don't need a debate, just google it

Did you even account for the type of debt i was counting?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

List of countries by external debt
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    For Net international debt by country (external debt owing to other countries minus external debt of other countries held), see Net international investment position.
    See also: List of sovereign states by public debt
    This is a list of countries by external debt, the total public and private debt owed to nonresidents repayable in internationally accepted currencies, goods, or services,[1] where the public debt is the money or credit owed by any level of government, from central to local, and the private debt the money or credit owed by private households or private corporations based in the country under consideration. This is not to be confused with actual government debts which can be found under 'List of countries by public debt'.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Rank Country External debt
    US dollars Date
    — European Union 16,080,000,000,000 30 June 2011
    1 United States 16,737,246,099,998 1 July 2013
    2 United Kingdom 9,836,000,000,000 30 June 2011
    3 France 5,633,000,000,000 30 June 2011

The date was off a couple years, so i account for inflation. Plus i made the point relating it to the extremes in populations between the two countries.

Read what I say before you act like you know what I even said.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

YOU 4 days ago Quote
    Oh and that's just external debt.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Man. Im so bored. You guys were way more interesting on TW...😥

• Gade

You go ahead and argue semantics all you like. When Fluff said 'national debt' it's usually assumed to mean the debt of the government, not private households and corporations

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Gade wrote:

You go ahead and argue semantics all you like. When Fluff said 'national debt' it's usually assumed to mean the debt of the government, not private households and corporations

Hi! I mentioned 4 days ago that i wasnt talking about what you think people generally assume. I specifically used the words, "Oh and that's just external debt.". If you can't wrap you're fucking brain around the fact i wasnt talking about what you need me to have been talking about, so you can be right, then you can go ahead and eat a bag of bull dicks, or whatever else you think of doing. Im not in the business of playing make believe with your whims.

• Gade

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Gade wrote:

Hi! I mentioned 4 days ago that i wasnt talking about what you think people generally assume. I specifically used the words, "Oh and that's just external debt.". If you can't wrap you're fucking brain around the fact i wasnt talking about what you need me to have been talking about, so you can be right, then you can go ahead and eat a bag of bull dicks, or whatever else you think of doing. Im not in the business of playing make believe with your whims.

Wow, clearly I've pissed you off somehow, and if so I apologise. What I meant, was that there's a common colloquial meaning of national debt, and that meaning what probably the one being referred to in this thread.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Im not pissed. You just aren't giving me a valid argument to be challenged with. I made it known what i meant, days ago. And you are fucking telling me im wrong because i didnt apply what you assume i should have been talking about 4 days later.

You are wrong for not reading what i clearly stated.

You made an assumption that made an ass of you and myself. Im not gonna just sit back and let you get away with it.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

The fact you are still trying to defend you're failed argument is why im even still here. Internet debate or not, im not gonna let you speak for me.

• Gade

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

The fact you are still trying to defend you're failed argument is why im even still here. Internet debate or not, im not gonna let you speak for me.

Don't then, you stated your opinion clearly. My only disagreement is that most people don't mean it in the technical sense, and I'm sorry that I missed a 4 day old post. If you want a valid argument to challenge, you probably won't get it from a drunk guy on a game forum

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Well you could at least move your hips a bit! Im doing all the fucking work here, and you are just laying there!

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Eitherway good match. I hope we can do it again! What are ya drinking?

Reply to this topic