Then and now

Forums β€Ί General Discussion β€Ί Then and now
  • πŸ’šα‚ΊΠ³Ι˜Ι˜Ι²ΚΙ‘Ι³πŸ’š

Im drinking some weird mead i found in the cellar. Not sure why i opened it. I think it was about 2 posts into this conversation lol.

• Gade

πŸ’šα‚ΊΠ³Ι˜Ι˜Ι²ΚΙ‘Ι³πŸ’š wrote:

Well you could at least move your hips a bit! Im doing all the fucking work here, and you are just laying there!

It's not my fault, you didn't even try to get me ready. I remember when you used to spend hours on foreplay, now you just tell me to eat bull dicks and expect me to be in the mood

• Gade

Whatever the mead is, it's clearly not strong enough if you can post twice in the time it takes me to reply to the third one back.
    Get drunker!

• Ebony Wolf

Can't we all just get drunk and bake cookies together? πŸ˜›

Gade wrote:

Well you could at least move your hips a bit! Im doing all the fucking work here, and you are just laying there!

It's not my fault, you didn't even try to get me ready. I remember when you used to spend hours on foreplay, now you just tell me to eat bull dicks and expect me to be in the mood

Yeah! Well i ran out of sweet nothing's years ago!! I mean all you do is bring up the now without a thought to the past! You don't appreciate the effort i put into communication just to keep this family fucking together!!! 😜

• Gade

Gade wrote:

Yeah! Well i ran out of sweet nothing's years ago!! I mean all you do is bring up the now without a thought to the past! You don't appreciate the effort i put into communication just to keep this family fucking together!!! 😜

Family? You monster, I knew our birthmarks weren't just coincidence!

Gade wrote:

Whatever the mead is, it's clearly not strong enough if you can post twice in the time it takes me to reply to the third one back.Get drunker!

It's like 30 proof, i don't think i can drink fast enough to actually get drunk... It's pretty much booze and honey water in a bottle. It's gross.

Gade wrote:

Gade wrote:

Oh here we go! Blame it all on me! YOU KNOW YOU INITIATED IT!

• Gade

Gade wrote:

Gade wrote:

It's not my fault, you didn't even try to get me ready.

Oh here we go! Blame it all on me! YOU KNOW YOU INITIATED IT!

Oh please, you were begging for it. With your honey-water booze and your pedantic economics, YOU were the one that seduced ME!

Oh i seduced you? Did the waiter suduce you too? How about the bartender? Yeah! I seduced you. I suduced the harlot!
    Hear that kids?!? YOUR MOTHER IS A HUSSIE WHO FUCKS BARTENDERS BEHIND YOUR FATHERS BACK. You happy Linda?!? Look at what our children are having to deal with because you feel like sleeping around!!! Don't you dare even bring up my secretary so help you.... That doesn't even compare!

• Gade

Hey you're right, that mead is pretty strong.
    It's ok man, let it aaaall out

Lol. I gotta watch you.... You can be tricky...

What's this thread about? I seriously cant remember whatsoever.

• Gade

It's a 'then and now' thread about now things change over time... but now it's changed, over time, to a massive hijack

Train(thread)--- derailed

• Squatf

Gade wrote:

It's a 'then and now' thread about now things change over time... but now it's changed, over time, to a massive hijack

This isn't what I expected at all when I made this thread ha

Reply to this topic