Right, So who's a basehugger

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Right, So who's a basehugger
  • 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Because this game is made for you!!
    I decided I'd get a couple of free turf from a player (580+ agents etc etc) and took the first one easily..... The 2nd one however seemed to be an impossible task not even Chuck Norris could overcome...
    Nick, what's going on????

• ࿂ཟིЖ།Ꮣཇྀ࿂

Humm very odd indeed my friend
    Something doesn't add up
    Maybe a change is needed

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

It does. I didn't pay money just to watch my agents nosh each other off

• sebriah

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

That's what mine do in their spare time, which is all the time.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

sebriah wrote:

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

That's what mine do in their spare time, which is all the time.

Let's meet up and make them fight to their death.

• scam app dev

Take one turf of a player with 1k more inf than me then go for a second a get defeated for being to aggressive?!? In this time he has hopped out of the way in two directions!?! I wanna fight ffs. 🐒👈

• Reaper💀

JB wrote:

Take one turf of a player with 1k more inf than me then go for a second a get defeated for being to aggressive?!? In this time he has hopped out of the way in two directions!?! I wanna fight ffs. 🐒👈

👆👆👆.

• ★H@VOC★

JB wrote:

Grrr. I couldn't cap one today . Scratches head.

• ▪False▪

I can't cap one when I have two Dist Centers and two Oil Refineries. -_- I've c4'd it so it has no upgrades. It's WELL within my build zone. But I can't cap it and tear it down?

• Jim Dirt

Wow. No conquest built into the game and the there are even checks and balances to prevent conquest. The handwriting is on the wall folks. This thing is dead on arrival... I would advise not pumping any more money into it until they give the players the ability to actually advance through their activities and not just through their wallets.

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

Jim Dirt wrote:

Wow. No conquest built into the game and the there are even checks and balances to prevent conquest. The handwriting is on the wall folks. This thing is dead on arrival... I would advise not pumping any more money into it until they give the players the ability to actually advance through their activities and not just through their wallets.

👆

• ▪False▪

Hey. The way to advance and grab territory is doing a road trip with your phone. I took a four hour car ride and I have a base in every region of my county now. :)

• Jim Dirt

Some people might accuse me of wanting this game to be just like turf wars. Nothing could be further from the truth. I like the concept of base building and using bases as your source of power. Save you the pain of code punching. That part of turf wars really sucks. This game has the tremendous potential to correct the biggest mistake that turf wars made: airports. This game is completely GPS based. That makes it awesome like turf wars used to be. You can use geography to plan your strategy. It's perfect I that respect. The only thing that ruins it is that you can't capture bases beyond what you have paid to have. If they would open that up, they would have a winning formula. Anyone else agree?

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

Jim Dirt wrote:

Some people might accuse me of wanting this game to be just like turf wars. Nothing could be further from the truth. I like the concept of base building and using bases as your source of power. Save you the pain of code punching. That part of turf wars really sucks. This game has the tremendous potential to correct the biggest mistake that turf wars made: airports. This game is completely GPS based. That makes it awesome like turf wars used to be. You can use geography to plan your strategy. It's perfect I that respect. The only thing that ruins it is that you can't capture bases beyond what you have paid to have. If they would open that up, they would have a winning formula. Anyone else agree?

👍

• Commissioner

Jim Dirt wrote:

Agreed

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

Yeah I don't see how anyone can reign "supreme" in this game with the way it's set up.

• Widowmaker

A large part of this game is to collect money from the big spenders on shit like this. I've always thought that a game you can "buy" as much power as u want will never be a skill based competitive game. And maybe that has never been the intentions of games like this. Anyone with 500+ agents is all money bought obviously and sucks for the ones that have better things to do with their money. But then again, this game might not be for the skillfully competitive gamer.

• Widowmaker

And just to be clear, not knocking the big spenders. More power to ya for spending so much money.... Literally. Lol. I'm sure the Devs are loving it. I would just like to see a game like this that relies purely on your skill and not your wallet. I've had to strategically scan, and upgrade my bases to get more agents so I don't go negative in income. $20 is more than enough money that I would spend on this game. And unfortunately not near enough to compete with people I'm getting attacked by already.

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

Also, to keep perspective- let's not confuse skill with having the time and patience to punch codes.

• Sir Duckface

I'm thinking that it's like in TW, where the Chairman helps out the lower levels? They did that, right?

• ☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬

▪False▪ wrote:

Hey. The way to advance and grab territory is doing a road trip with your phone. I took a four hour car ride and I have a base in every region of my county now. :)

👍👍👍👍 did that on Sunday

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬ wrote:

▪False▪ wrote:

👍👍👍👍 did that on Sunday

Yes, planting bases is standard... I'm on about war and taking things that aren't mine :)
    It's just not possible!

• ❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖

I agree with jim dirt except they need to make hoping possible my gas is killing me and I am tired of only traveling 3 bases in a day I have already stopped the investment in this game reliseing these problems.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

❖Ðєă†ɧ ₩ĭṣʜ❖ wrote:

I agree with jim dirt except they need to make hoping possible my gas is killing me and I am tired of only traveling 3 bases in a day I have already stopped the investment in this game reliseing these problems.

I e definitely slowed down on my spending. At the moment wars won't be possible if I can only take 3 turf a day... They will just plant more. Nick, any clarity on how this is currently setup??

• ☠Ð℞.Ɗعᵃナℌ☠➫ϻϮღ➬

There is probably a reason why there is a small cap limit, for now so people who buy a bunch of agents myself included don't go all crazy and cap all the small players just starting out this is a establishing stage of a the game should be more focused on controlling area right now and hopping is very possible in this game just aren't using the right items on your base 😉

• 💫King Leonidas💫

All we seem to be doing is paying to stay on the leader boards . That's BS IMO . The game has no flow

• Woof

I tried to take bases but got punished by the gods saying I was to strong, they had the same influence as me, maybe I'm looking at this game wrong

• Beyond

I think we should be able to hop more efficiently In stead of waiting hours or pay for a quick hop. There will be players who don't travel much and they soon gona get bored of building a "home base number 357" whilst capping little "mr Bourne " every day as he's the only one in the area who he's able to cap. Make the hopping easier

• Reaper💀

I still have hope. Some valid comments though. Capping is frustrating and slow. It's too 'turf-Huggy' as well. This 'too aggressive' stance makes no sense either. 😔. Hoping it gets sorted. 👍

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

I'm sure Nick is listening and in the past have been good at altering the mechanics if te game. I'm in for the long run /)

• Jim Dirt

I don't have any problem with the hopping being slow. I've covered the entire SF Bay Area and can plant a base anywhere there including Stockton and Sacramento and I haven't hopped in my car once. The hopping might be slow in this game but it lets you take really big hops. (12 miles or so) I can live with that. The buzz kill for me is that once I've hopped there, I can't do anything. Pointless.

Reply to this topic