Right, So who's a basehugger

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Right, So who's a basehugger
  • ★Λubergine★

4 days ago i took two based from a guy. 2 days later i tried again, but had a 65% aggressive penalty. I didn't even OPEN the game for 2 more days, just attacked the guy again, and got a 67% aggressive penalty! It went up! Wtf? He has more influence and is higher level than me as well. There is literally nothing to do in this game apart from tap tap tap the resources.

• Widowmaker

Brett Riverboat wrote:

4 days ago i took two based from a guy. 2 days later i tried again, but had a 65% aggressive penalty. I didn't even OPEN the game for 2 more days, just attacked the guy again, and got a 67% aggressive penalty! It went up! Wtf? He has more influence and is higher level than me as well. There is literally nothing to do in this game apart from tap tap tap the resources.

And spend money for your own pleasure of looking good on a game's leader board. I always thought buying increased base limit was shit. That just destroys the game in itself. It would be MUCH more tactical if u had to deal with the limit u were given. Still being able to cap over your limit though.

• ▪False▪

I don't think there should be a base limit, personally.

• scam app dev

Nick we would like to be able to fight each other. I don't want this to be TW but a cap limit was a much better system. I'm sure a less prominent aggressive penalty could work but only being able to take one turf from a player for days doesn't take much strategy to overcome.

• Slow game 👎

JB wrote:

Nick we would like to be able to fight each other. I don't want this to be TW but a cap limit was a much better system. I'm sure a less prominent aggressive penalty could work but only being able to take one turf from a player for days doesn't take much strategy to overcome.

• Ꮜ͢ℕ★Durfin

Jim Dirt wrote:

Some people might accuse me of wanting this game to be just like turf wars. Nothing could be further from the truth. I like the concept of base building and using bases as your source of power. Save you the pain of code punching. That part of turf wars really sucks. This game has the tremendous potential to correct the biggest mistake that turf wars made: airports. This game is completely GPS based. That makes it awesome like turf wars used to be. You can use geography to plan your strategy. It's perfect I that respect. The only thing that ruins it is that you can't capture bases beyond what you have paid to have. If they would open that up, they would have a winning formula. Anyone else agree?

👍

• Reaper💀

TheRamb wrote:

JB wrote:

Reply to this topic