Airports

ForumsSuggestions › Airports
  • dogfolife69

Agreed airport keeps the local advantage

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

I think it should, and will, eventually be added. People forget this game is less than a month old live. Sure we should be building locally now. But we should be able to spread a few months from now. Once more people are settled im sure the game will shake the cages.

• sxwrisgod

Never ever if you want to come down to my little corner of the world you should have to turf hop all the way

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

sxwrisgod wrote:

Never ever if you want to come down to my little corner of the world you should have to turf hop all the way

I wouldn't worry about it if i were you. Who would want bases in New York State? Gross.

• Herp

Do it Nick!

• Zombify Him Now

Airports suck

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Herp wrote:

Not happy!

Go play football then

• Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏

Herp wrote:

Well I say yes!

No one cares.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏 wrote:

Herp wrote:

Well I say yes!

No one cares.

I do. I think its gonna happen regardless. It just isn't here yet because the game is like 22 days old. It's giving us time to settle.
    I bet 20 bucks it will happen within a year most.

• Don Taylor

The name Global Supremacy gives it away for me. And also it was stated that a travel like feature will be added in the future. Why dose it have to be airports ? There's other means and ways .

• Treybo130

Suggestion... A time warp corridor around highways that cut build times. That way highways would allow everyone the same advantage because everyone has the same access to them as opposed to random airports. Just know I'm against my own idea.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Treybo130 wrote:

Suggestion... A time warp corridor around highways that cut build times. That way highways would allow everyone the same advantage because everyone has the same access to them as opposed to random airports. Just know I'm against my own idea.

I won't ruin this idea by getting caught up on the time warp thing. But just to understand you better, are you describing being able to build anywhere along these chosen highways, or a start point with a connecting non static designation?

• Treybo130

Anywhere. Everyone uses the highway be it driving or hopping. Have a 1/4 mile left and right of centerline and hop away. The time warp would fall within this corridor and cut build times.
    Just so you know, this is my idea to differ the airport problem. I support actual travel.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Treybo130 wrote:

Anywhere. Everyone uses the highway be it driving or hopping. Have a 1/4 mile left and right of centerline and hop away. The time warp would fall within this corridor and cut build times. Just so you know, this is my idea to differ the airport problem. I support actual travel.

I like the idea!

• ZRAYGO

Treybo130 wrote:

Are you a communist?

• Treybo130

Lol, because of fairness for everyone? Far from. The airport concept is lame and this would benefit EVERYONE equally. As far as wanting to jump bodies of water? Easy. Buy a fucking plane ticket.

• Herp

I want airports!

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ wrote:

If airports were brought to the game then it would completely defeat the GPS aspect of the game

Because?

Because this game relies on your current location, I mean you can hop but planting bases in different countries would ruin it IMO

• 💫DadVlad💫

Ok, after reading a lot of posts, I will offer my opinion. I have not played the other game, just this, so I have a unique perspective.

The premise of the game seems to be set in the future where formal society has broken down and corporations attempt to govern their local area. If this is true, then corporations will spread across borders and move internationally.

BUT using airports as the single point of transit is flawed.

Highways- expedited base creation.
    International Airports- 24transit time
    Local Airports - 6 hours transit
    International Ports- appropriate to sea travel
    Local Ports
    Illegal Entry ( payment of $$ for transit )

As corporations ( players/syndicates ) move to new areas they should not have the strength they had in their original area. As corporations do not have the same power in new markets.

That's my opinion.

• 4nick8r

Herp wrote:

I want airports!

Yawn

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

4nick8r wrote:

Herp wrote:

I want airports!

Yawn

Please be quiet

• Herp

I like airports.

• ℱüℕ6754

Herp wrote:

I like airports.

And everyone else doesnt

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Personal Jet packs will be a rare loot able item, it will use resources as a fuel source, it will cost R1000 per 5miles travelled and can only be used once. 👍

• Treybo130

Ugh. The point of the highway idea is availability. Airports help big players grow bigger and people that lived in proximity to them. To hop from Key West to Atlanta cost billions. This game it would cost billions and take a year. My highway idea would create a point to hop to but people wouldn't gather there because there's not one point to go. Also, if the bases dissolved players wouldn't be able to establish a road block. I sense that there are players out there that would tempt this.

• ⌖ Viper ⌖

By all means, lets break another GPS game. If you can't hack being tied to your location then stop playing games that are GPS based. It isn't the dev's fault nor the other players problems you aren't mobile or able to travel.

• ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

⌖ Viper ⌖ wrote:

By all means, lets break another GPS game. If you can't hack being tied to your location then stop playing games that are GPS based. It isn't the dev's fault nor the other players problems you aren't mobile or able to travel.

What this guy said!

• Dark♦Stone

dadvlad wrote:

Ok, after reading a lot of posts, I will offer my opinion. I have not played the other game, just this, so I have a unique perspective.

The premise of the game seems to be set in the future where formal society has broken down and corporations attempt to govern their local area. If this is true, then corporations will spread across borders and move internationally.

Highways- expedited base creation.International Airports- 24transit time Local Airports - 6 hours transitInternational Ports- appropriate to sea travelLocal PortsIllegal Entry ( payment of $$ for transit )

As corporations ( players/syndicates ) move to new areas they should not have the strength they had in their original area. As corporations do not have the same power in new markets.

That's my opinion.

Good idea👆👌

• Herp

Come on Nick!

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

dadvlad wrote:

Highways- expedited base creation.International Airports- 24transit time Local Airports - 6 hours transitInternational Ports- appropriate to sea travelLocal PortsIllegal Entry ( payment of $$ for transit )

That's my opinion.

I gotta say this is the most thought out post I've seen in awhile.

Reply to this topic