Airports

ForumsSuggestions › Airports
  • ★ Ꮯapokiller ★

Herp wrote:

Come on Nick!

Please be quiet, little boy

• Treybo130

Herp has posted more in this thread then he has bases.

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

Treybo130 wrote:

Herp has posted more in this thread then he has bases.

Hahahaha so true 😂😂😂😂

• zerx

There should be a bonus for having consecutive (connecting) territories that you are a director of. Speeding base building (or something like that) since you in effect control the roads in an area.
    Just a thought. Or be able to levie a tax on those that wish to use roads through your turf.

• Missy Jane

One of the issues with airports is that in TW, it let you take an army of thousands of mobs and weapons through to any country you wanted, which is nuts. I think if you travel then you travel alone and your agents that are stationed in another country that are more than a thousand miles away cannot be used in battle. I also suggest cyber agents don't work anywhere further than 1000 miles from your real life location. This means if you want to travel and fight, then you need to really build up in that area - like you would in real life.

• Gade

Missy Jane wrote:

One of the issues with airports is that in TW, it let you take an army of thousands of mobs and weapons through to any country you wanted, which is nuts. I think if you travel then you travel alone and your agents that are stationed in another country that are more than a thousand miles away cannot be used in battle. I also suggest cyber agents don't work anywhere further than 1000 miles from your real life location. This means if you want to travel and fight, then you need to really build up in that area - like you would in real life.

I like it

• Treybo130

Gade wrote:

Missy Jane wrote:

I like it

I like this too. I think 1000 is a lot. 500 miles for cyber agents.

Reply to this topic