Booby Traps

ForumsSuggestions › Booby Traps
  • Treybo130

They should completely demolition the base and harm or destroy the acquiring base. No my idea but I like it.

• Treybo130

This is a great idea that adds more purpose to booby traps. Otherwise the trap is taking up a space and the acquirer has nothing to lose.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

This is a great idea!👍

• Treybo130

ᎾɠʉɳЂэΒlʉɳτ wrote:

This is a great idea!👍

Ha, you're the reason I thought of this. Glad you're on board with it. In the beginning I put out as many booby traps as I brought in but I realized (thanks to OTB) that they were wasting space and income.

• 🏃TraugerRetired

Definitely. This is an excellent idea! 👍👍

• Jack Aubrey

👍+1

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

👍 Should have been this way for a long time.

• RaiKou

👍👏👏 bump

• Thumbs Riley

👍+1

• PINΞSΛ͒P

I haven't caught a single booby in my traps yet. They seem useless at the moment.

• Treybo130

Boobies are a trap. I find myself falling prey to them often.

• Thumbs Riley

Treybo130 wrote:

And yet, I bet you rarely try to escape from them.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Treybo130 wrote:

I be bumpin

Me2, good idea 👍

• This game blows

+1 👍👆👍👆

• iPHONE STALLONE

👍👍+both big toes up for this idea. As it stands 1 C4 is far better than a booby trap. I especially like the part about damaging the Acquiring base too, it makes Acquiring a risky proposition, which adds to the depth & strategy of the game. Booby traps as-is are worthless, trapping only the player who equips one into unnecessary upkeep and a wasted slot.

• Treybo130

iPHONE STALLONE wrote:

👍👍+both big toes up for this idea. As it stands 1 C4 is far better than a booby trap. I especially like the part about damaging the Acquiring base too, it makes Acquiring a risky proposition, which adds to the depth & strategy of the game. Booby traps as-is are worthless, trapping only the player who equips one into unnecessary upkeep and a wasted slot.

Agreed. Currently the only boob is the one setting the trap.

• NobodyEpic

I'm glad I read this before using any of my booby traps. I think this is a very good idea!👍

• Treybo130

✊!!!!

• [dday]

I agree.

• Treybo130

Wasted upgrade until this is implemented.

• 💫Midgard💫

Bump

• Farewell!

Treybo130 wrote:

And eventually they do end up destroying the one trying to acquire, one way or another!!! (good game idea thought!)

• 💎👑Ǥℳ@ℕ👑💎

++++++++1

• Treybo130

What is taking so long to implement this?

• Psych

Treybo130 wrote:

What is taking so long to implement this?

Yeah

• 👹axewhole👺

"We should do a big update for the anniversary of our app. How about we read tha suggestions forum we made so that users can tell us ideas on what they really want! Nahhh.... Here' s an 'improved ' display of large resource/cash/ influence values! Oh, and here's a map of the first directors! Not the current directors... Or the previous ones... Just The first ones! " - developers.
    Thanks.

• Kinnen

I like the general intention of this idea but one problem I see is that it takes 5 hours to build a booby trap and 24 hours to set up a base and be able to capture it. So any time you see someone set up to cap you all you need to do is build a booby trap and they get hit. I know it's hard to track when you have 1000's of bases but it would really ruin a war. If someone routinely checks there bases they could always build a booby trap before getting capped. Even if they have less than 6 hours they waste a little tib to finish trap. When attacking you still take there base but could actually go a whole war without gaining any bases from your enemy.

• Treybo130

One year post Bump

• Gezo

I thought this is how they worked already!

• Treybo130

Kinnen wrote:

I like the general intention of this idea but one problem I see is that it takes 5 hours to build a booby trap and 24 hours to set up a base and be able to capture it. So any time you see someone set up to cap you all you need to do is build a booby trap and they get hit. I know it's hard to track when you have 1000's of bases but it would really ruin a war. If someone routinely checks there bases they could always build a booby trap before getting capped. Even if they have less than 6 hours they waste a little tib to finish trap. When attacking you still take there base but could actually go a whole war without gaining any bases from your enemy.

Change the trap to a 24hr build. They still have the opportunity to pay to speed build but war is expensive.

• PeachEevee

I like this. I've still not found any booby traps, but when I finally do..

Well, let's just say there's no point to an item you never use in a game, developers. Same with the loot weapons. Makes the devs look bad when people code in useless objects.
    And yes, I'm working my ass off to get a degree in game dev, this is pretty much game dev 101, sadly.

Just sayin', though. If you program something in, make it have a purpose. If it is realized later it's a pretty useless item, then change how it works later.

Reply to this topic