Booby Traps

ForumsSuggestions › Booby Traps
  • ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Bump

• Treybo130

YOU wrote:

They should completely demolition the base and harm or destroy the acquiring base.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

PeachEevee wrote:

I like this. I've still not found any booby traps, but when I finally do..

Well, let's just say there's no point to an item you never use in a game, developers. Same with the loot weapons. Makes the devs look bad when people code in useless objects.And yes, I'm working my ass off to get a degree in game dev, this is pretty much game dev 101, sadly.

Just sayin', though. If you program something in, make it have a purpose. If it is realized later it's a pretty useless item, then change how it works later.

• Treybo130

Big update in two days, come on devs add this in!

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Treybo130 wrote:

Big update in two days, come on devs add this in!

I'm no game expert, but how difficult is it to make a change like this happen? Is 2 days enough or will it wait till next update?

• Treybo130

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

They should completely demolition the base and harm or destroy the acquiring base.

• 4nick8r

🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟 wrote:

PeachEevee wrote:

Well, let's just say there's no point to an item you never use in a game, developers. Same with the loot weapons. Makes the devs look bad when people code in useless objects.And yes, I'm working my ass off to get a degree in game dev, this is pretty much game dev 101, sadly.

Just sayin', though. If you program something in, make it have a purpose. If it is realized later it's a pretty useless item, then change how it works later.

• Treybo130

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟 wrote:

PeachEevee wrote:

It's not really useless. They do take away the disputing players health, and that can cause them to use healthkits or spend Tib on a refill. In some situations you can use C4 to destroy them, so no matter what, you're either using up your enemies Health, Tib, or C4.

As for making it demolish the entire base, that wouldn't be a bad idea. But, destroying the acquiring base would make war really annoying, I say no to that part. ✌🏼️

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

At the very least they should work as advertised.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

nͥo͒bͣoͫdy wrote:

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и wrote:

nͥo͒bͣoͫdy wrote:

Haha. Yes this 👆🏻

• Treybo130

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

• Gii

What if C4 were to be used on booby traps? Since it would cause a larger explosion than normal, it should destroy the base completely, as well as all non-portal upgrades on bases within a mile or two of it, and instantly set the C4 user's health and stam to 0. I think it would be interesting in cases of war!

• Treybo130

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

• Treybo130

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

YOU wrote:

• Treybo130

Bump

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Booby traps take health and Stam. If you guys would capture some bases you would know this.

• WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

I have yet to capture a single booby in my traps.

Reply to this topic