New taxing

ForumsSuggestions › New taxing
  • ✯$ĭÐÐĭƬ¥ ₭ĭƬƬ¥☾

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

I think it would offer an amazing dynamic in the game if a directorships bonus came from all the players in the territory they controlled. Like a tax. That would motivate players to overthrow the director and fight for the top.

Y

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

🔫MISS DON💣 wrote:

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

I think it would offer an amazing dynamic in the game if a directorships bonus came from all the players in the territory they controlled. Like a tax. That would motivate players to overthrow the director and fight for the top.

Y

B/C more fiteing are gud, duuur!

• ✧Ɗoͣѵͩɑͩ✧

Lol. Does ANYONE remember my Turf wars suggestion "Ubercapos" ? which would be the equivalent of directorships or whatever and I said in the suggestion, that you earn extra income from the players in the area you are übercapo of.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Nobody remembers Dova. Not even me. Stop trying to take credit for something Nobody came up with.

• callitluck

Yeaa buddy will make people more greedy

• 🌍Luͣrͩcͩher🌍

I think It will just end up hitting the small players who may not be able to get out of that location. The big players will already be making good money. The game would become a local struggle where the big players would end up trying to get guys they are taxing to help them to have more inf than the other close big player. It'll become an election campaign over taxes.

• Djinn

🌍Luͣrͩcͩher🌍 wrote:

The big players will already be making good money. The game would become a local struggle where the big players would end up trying to get guys they are taxing to help them to have more inf than the other close big player.

Already being done, we call them syndicates. The only difference the tax would make is it would give the little guy a reason to blow up the big guy so that he wouldnt be so big anymore.

Right now no one cares who owns a state or the country, or a town even. There's no consequence or reward.

• ΞΛ͒TINDΞΛDBIЯDS

I like this idea too. Some people would be generous, others... Ebenezer...

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

The taxing could very well be used as a weapon too. It could strangle an opponents income, especially with the idea of setting your own rate.

• zerx

I like the idea but it needs to be based on small percentages or the little guys won't stand a chance... If the director has 100 turfs and the little guy has 1 in an area the little guy would pay .1% tax... However as the little guy builds up the percentage increases. Until the little guy has 100 turfs and something like a 10% tax is levied on him

• ⚓ $łƦ ₩łŁŁłλM ⚓

Maybe a trial run on the city and county and state level would show more and keep the country and world out of it for now and as area increases the amount taxable goes down say if cities are 1-50 percent then county's are .1-5 percent and so on an so on great idea I think

• 〓✪〓 GETCH 〓✪〓

Nice but what are you going to do with the cash? Just like in TW, earning cash is only important to those just starting out. We need a way to spend the virtually worthless in-game cash. A way to convert it to something we can use... like paying off the AP (Aggression Penalty) so we can actually fight to protect our directorships.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I still like this.

• 👥Uncle Bobby🐝👥

👥nͥobͣoͫdy👥 wrote:

I still like this.

I still like collect all. But that's still not implemented. Let's not complicate this for the devs with a double taxing.....

Reply to this topic