Where's the game play?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Where's the game play?
  • Reaper💀

1. Syndicates are useless. Can't support the guys in mine. No V option.
    2. You can only cap 2-3 turf in 48 hours.
    3. To build a base can take 48hrs unless you pay.
    4. Fighting is not encouraged anymore.
    5. I can't see the point of this App.

• Reaper💀

Please give me a reason to keep playing. I really want it to work. It currently feels like an un-finished App that is totally money stealing. It's a damn shame. TW's in its day was monumental.

• Ꮶ͜иιɢн͡т

Keep using this time wisely.... For when the changes come, we shall be better for it.

• Reaper💀

Ꭻ͜єѕ͛u͡ѕ wrote:

Keep using this time wisely.... For when the changes come, we shall be better for it.

Amen.

• sebriah

I believe TW started without a forum, which meant trying to get invite codes by actually visiting each person and posting on their wall. I'm sure nick is content to continue raking in the cash for other players more willing to spend. Can't blame him, God knows I'd do it too.

• ZRAYGO

1. Useless? Uh comraderie. Turf Wars dust get vendettas til 6 months after release?

2. You can acquire as many bases as you want. It limited to a low amou"t per player.

3. You can easily get at least 1 worker per day through Tapjoy. Takes 3 days in TW to raise your limit by one.

4. No one is stopping you from fighting. There is a dispute list, use it.

5. The point is indicating you to leave.

Buh bye👋👋👋

• miket

Hope the syndicate will become more involved. I think there is more to come just give it time.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

1: why do I keep hearing "turf wars didn't have this and that for 12 month"...... Yes this is a new game, but the developers aren't new to this type of game.... It should, in essence be better than tw.
    2: yes, why is this limited? If I want to smash someone of a similar size, I can't.
    3: agreed, if you spend time on tap joy you could get a turf per day
    4: dispute list is as pointless as the fight list on tw.... We want to be able to acquire bases, not poke players
    5: I've spoken too a few people and those that pay to play seem as bored as those that free play. I'll stick with it but we all know certain aspects of the game need to change.... Too huggy at the moment

• HIPPIE🍁MAFIA

My guess is the game will get better soon. That said I've stopped spending money till it does. The game is not even a month old (Friday) so gonna give it a little more time because I know nick cares about constantly improving his games. That said, hope he makes some "upgrades" soon

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

Reaper💀 wrote:

1. Syndicates are useless. Can't support the guys in mine. No V option.2. You can only cap 2-3 turf in 48 hours. 3. To build a base can take 48hrs unless you pay. 4. Fighting is not encouraged anymore. 5. I can't see the point of this App.

👈 TW is that way. This game is now called Base Race aka build wars

• Reaper💀

Maybe I have just picked the wrong game to play. Fair comments from everyone.😊
    Ill keep the faith for a little longer.

• Mr Big Cat

Game desperately needs some changes... I find it ridiculous that it is set up to almost be completely against anyone that wants to start taking other people's bases...

I'm sticking with the game but right now it's all a little yaaaaawn

• PRIDE

I also have a complaint.

How will a taser gun do more damage than guns with bullets??

• Redneck💩

PRIDE wrote:

I also have a complaint.

Just got weird look for actually laughing out loud at this

• J DAWG

Redneck💩 wrote:

PRIDE wrote:

I also have a complaint.

Just got weird look for actually laughing out loud at this

Lol but ya the guys got a point... Unless it is ranked on torture ability. A taser could potentially continue to shock a person for a long time right

• Jim Dirt

HIPPIE🍁MAFIA wrote:

My guess is the game will get better soon. That said I've stopped spending money till it does. The game is not even a month old (Friday) so gonna give it a little more time because I know nick cares about constantly improving his games. That said, hope he makes some "upgrades" soon

Yeah I've stopped spending as well. No point. And tapjoy is a joke. My time is worth way more than that.

• 💫King Leonidas💫

I'm with the reaper on this one .

• Slow game 👎

It's clearly a money spinning game, for now.
    The new update is needed, the ability to destroy another player is what drives people.. A build race as mentioned above is useless to me.
    So my money is staying in my pocket pending these changes.

• ★H@VOC★

King Leonidas wrote:

It needs to get exciting for sure. That's why I slowed down on the base race.

• 💫King Leonidas💫

H@VOC wrote:

King Leonidas wrote:

It needs to get exciting for sure. That's why I slowed down on the base race.

Same here , If just wanted to build things I will buy Lego instead .

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

I spent my hard earned cash to hop to where my enemy is located (around 150 miles), to find I can only 'aquire' 2 of his bases..... Absolute joke and a massive waste. What made it worse were the shitty upgrades those bases had on them! Such a let down.

On the plus side we all know Nick takes suggestions on board so I'm confident the game will change for the better. Until then, my money is staying in my pocket

• scam app dev

This is not the first post of this type. It's about time the game devs spoke up. As for zrayco saying fighting is the fight list pffft. I hope he was being sarcastic. 🐒👈

• Tom Servo

Jim Dirt wrote:

HIPPIE🍁MAFIA wrote:

Yeah I've stopped spending as well. No point. And tapjoy is a joke. My time is worth way more than that.

I agree with all this especially tap joy would rather punch codes than mess around with that.

• EastCoastKing

I for one have stopped spending until the foreseeable future

• ࿂ཟིЖ།Ꮣཇྀ࿂

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

I spent my hard earned cash to hop to where my enemy is located (around 150 miles), to find I can only 'aquire' 2 of his bases..... Absolute joke and a massive waste. What made it worse were the shitty upgrades those bases had on them! Such a let down.

On the plus side we all know Nick takes suggestions on board so I'm confident the game will change for the better. Until then, my money is staying in my pocket

👍👍

• ࿂ཟིЖ།Ꮣཇྀ࿂

Well hope things will pick up
    We hv the greatest team from the old tw days ready to kick ass in the UK lol 🐒👈

• Reaper💀

࿂ཟིЖ།Ꮣཇྀ࿂ wrote:

Well hope things will pick up We hv the greatest team from the old tw days ready to kick ass in the UK lol 🐒👈

🐒👈

• Super Mario

Reaper💀 wrote:

࿂ཟིЖ།Ꮣཇྀ࿂ wrote:

Well hope things will pick up We hv the greatest team from the old tw days ready to kick ass in the UK lol 🐒👈

🐒👈

^^^^what he said^^^^

• ZRAYGO

For those that hate tapjoy you're not using the in app tapjoy right? You're going to their web site?

5 minutes of your time to get 1 worker or agent is not worth it? That's 365 bases per year minimum. Some days I get 2 to 3 either workers or agents for a few minutes of time with an email address I never check.

• Reaper💀

ZRAYGO wrote:

For those that hate tapjoy you're not using the in app tapjoy right? You're going to their web site?

5 minutes of your time to get 1 worker or agent is not worth it? That's 365 bases per year minimum. Some days I get 2 to 3 either workers or agents for a few minutes of time with an email address I never check.

And what do we do with these bases? Turn the map any colour we want? Brill. Could do that with a crayon and a map.
    Are you really missing the point that much? Lot of supporters on this thread. Some damn good players. Looks to me that we are willing to support Nick. Changes need to be made. I (like a lot) don't want to abandon this App. But currently it's work in progress.

• Reaper💀

I didn't post to slag the game off. Constructive feedback. Take it or leave it.

Reply to this topic