Where's the game play?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Where's the game play?
  • ZRAYGO

The game is in its infancy. As people's stats go up their cap limit will go up. In the first month that Turf Wars was around I seriously doubt you could cap more then a few turf off of someone.

People just need to chill. Let the game get established.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Aggression should be disabled once a player reaches a certain level. IMO

• scam app dev

ZRAYGO wrote:

The game is in its infancy. As people's stats go up their cap limit will go up. In the first month that Turf Wars was around I seriously doubt you could cap more then a few turf off of someone.

People just need to chill. Let the game get established.

Wrong. The aggressive penalty is set two high, there is no point acquiring bases as people can build quickly. There is no strategy currently involved in this game. Nick will lose his bog paying players if this app isn't improved quickly.

• ZRAYGO

So havoc can then whoop on you to his hearts content? He pulls a Freemason and never stops pounding on you day after day.

Nicks trying to find a balance to keep people from being bullied into quitting and being able to kick someone's ass.

• ZRAYGO

Lol. Now you're saying people can build bases quickly. Before its vases take too long.

Find strategy that works with this setup. Teamwork. Stop thinking like TW. Syndicates ATM may only be effective on the local level until members spread out. No use having a syndicate member across the country.

• ★H@VOC★

ZRAYGO wrote:

So havoc can then whoop on you to his hearts content? He pulls a Freemason and never stops pounding on you day after day.

Nicks trying to find a balance to keep people from being bullied into quitting and being able to kick someone's ass.

👉🔫 (readies finger on trigger)

• Reaper💀

I press a few buttons to complete missions. I then press a few buttons to collect resources. I try to hop but it takes 2 days. After a month I then spy an opportunity to engage an alliance! Action!👊
    I set my turf within there acquisition zone. 24 hours to wait. 100 agents more than them. Your feckin having it sunshine!
    Bang! I cap a turf!😊. Try another. Hit my 'Aggression limit'.
    What next? Moan on PAL. Moan at person I hit. They moan back.

• ZRAYGO

Lol. That sounds about right. I think it will change as the game progresses.

Hav. I got my eyes on you. (As I run the other way)

• Reaper💀

We agree that it's a waste of money. I put the point forward knowing that Nick was pro-active on TW's with player suggestions.

• Reaper💀

Saying it as I see it. I'm lucky to be part of a good crew. Looks to me that a lot of good players have already given up. 😔.

• ZRAYGO

Waste? No. It's all how you view it. I look at this game as a marathon. You have some sprinters right now that are waaaay out in front. That's their choice. I'm in it for the long haul. I buy my 3 workers per day cuz that's the most economical.

• ZRAYGO

Reaper💀 wrote:

Saying it as I see it. I'm lucky to be part of a good crew. Looks to me that a lot of good players have already given up. 😔.

Yea. A bit of a bummer but I have faith in Nick to out out a great product. We will get new good players. Time will tell.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

The good news is coming. It has to.

Was at 51% aggression on a player. Waited 24 hours and now I'm at 50%....... Great.

• ZRAYGO

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

The good news is coming. It has to.

Was at 51% aggression on a player. Waited 24 hours and now I'm at 50%....... Great.

I almost never fight right now. Not worth it in my area. Not many players or bases. I'm focusing on my own bases. For me build a strong foundation, fighting comes later.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

I hope you are right. Global Supremacy? Rather misguided.

• 🔥Ţąʝįķ☠Çąƥǫŋę™🔥

H@VOC wrote:

King Leonidas wrote:

I'm with the reaper on this one .

It needs to get exciting for sure. That's why I slowed down on the base race.

• ZRAYGO

🔥Ţąʝįķ☠Çąƥǫŋę™🔥 wrote:

H@VOC wrote:

King Leonidas wrote:

I'm with the reaper on this one .

It needs to get exciting for sure. That's why I slowed down on the base race.

I was surprised at your stats. I think it'll get better.

• 🎣ℬ₳$$✨ℳ₳$ƬƎƦ🎣

ZRAYGO wrote:

Waste? No. It's all how you view it. I look at this game as a marathon. You have some sprinters right now that are waaaay out in front. That's their choice. I'm in it for the long haul. I buy my 3 workers per day cuz that's the most economical.

👆👆👆completely agree, leader boards will level out. And upgrades will affect most for the best in the near future is my guess. I'm really enjoying so far, but does basically just seem to be an influence race at this time. Which can be boring to some, and already unattainable to most. I'm sure things will be better though.

• ㄗعナع ナℌع ℐɑƙץع

Reaper💀 wrote:

I press a few buttons to complete missions. I then press a few buttons to collect resources. I try to hop but it takes 2 days. After a month I then spy an opportunity to engage an alliance! Action!👊I set my turf within there acquisition zone. 24 hours to wait. 100 agents more than them. Your feckin having it sunshine! Bang! I cap a turf!😊. Try another. Hit my 'Aggression limit'. What next? Moan on PAL. Moan at person I hit. They moan back.

Agreed but I only had 20 more workers ,,

• BIGBOSS

Reaper💀 wrote:

Ꭻ͜єѕ͛u͡ѕ wrote:

Keep using this time wisely.... For when the changes come, we shall be better for it.

Amen.

Peace out homie

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Im totally in Zraygo's boat. That's exactly what im looking at. I played TW for years and saw how much could change.

Anyone who calls this game a waste must have a short term memory, or have never played TW. Because this isnt the finished product. This is just Defcon 5. We got a bit to go.

• Reaper💀

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Im totally in Zraygo's boat. That's exactly what im looking at. I played TW for years and saw how much could change.

Anyone who calls this game a waste must have a short term memory, or have never played TW. Because this isnt the finished product. This is just Defcon 5. We got a bit to go.

I'll keep playing. 'Laying the tracks' cause it's a month in. Get ahead of the game as it were. Just not going to pay to play anymore. I'll wait until its finished. Or I start to enjoy it. 😊

• ㄗعナع ナℌع ℐɑƙץع

Seems more like global wallet supremacy just now 💸💸💸💸💸

• ㄗعナع ナℌع ℐɑƙץع

Or purse 💸💸💸

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Why is it not set that you can can up to 50% over your limit.... I'd be down with this

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Can cap.... I wasn't doing the can can

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

Why is it not set that you can can up to 50% over your limit.... I'd be down with this

I like it, and the lower your PR the lower the percentage that you can cap over limit

• Widowmaker

Build Wars. Lol. Mixed with Money Wars. Hopefully in the near future there will a GPS game that will charge you one flat rate for the game and allow everyone equal opportunity to better their skills and use them competitively than using money.

• Reaper💀

Widowmaker wrote:

Build Wars. Lol. Mixed with Money Wars. Hopefully in the near future there will a GPS game that will charge you one flat rate for the game and allow everyone equal opportunity to better their skills and use them competitively than using money.

Well said.

• SiGMa FoRCe

Tapjoy is a joke... They owe me app 750 tib from apps I've installed and ran. I complain to them and get the automated "we're too busy to worry about the people who aren't purchasing the apps we're pushing to get to you". I'm still waiting for 3 weeks to get a response from my first complaint to them

Reply to this topic