Where's the game play?

Forums โ€บ General Discussion โ€บ Where's the game play?
  • ZRAYGO

trumpetmanv wrote:

Tapjoy is a joke... They owe me app 750 tib from apps I've installed and ran. I complain to them and get the automated "we're too busy to worry about the people who aren't purchasing the apps we're pushing to get to you". I'm still waiting for 3 weeks to get a response from my first complaint to them

I've received a tons o' tiberium from tapjoy. Nonissue for me

• Slow game ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Zraygo you are clearly in the vast minority here, it's nearly at a stage of being patronizing trying to give an answer to every persons critique.

• Widowmaker

๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• scam app dev

TheRamb wrote:

Zraygo you are clearly in the vast minority here, it's nearly at a stage of being patronizing trying to give an answer to every persons critique.

Zrayco Yaawwwnnnn.

• Tom Servo

Widowmaker wrote:

Build Wars. Lol. Mixed with Money Wars. Hopefully in the near future there will a GPS game that will charge you one flat rate for the game and allow everyone equal opportunity to better their skills and use them competitively than using money.

I would love a flat monthly fee. Unfortunately when supercell is making over 2 million a day with the
    free model I don't see anyone doing a monthly fee.

• ใ„—ุน๏พ…ุน ๏พ…โ„Œุน โ„ษ‘ฦ™ืฅุน

JB wrote:

TheRamb wrote:

Zrayco Yaawwwnnnn.

This ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Reaper๐Ÿ’€

ใ„—ุน๏พ…ุน ๏พ…โ„Œุน โ„ษ‘ฦ™ืฅุน wrote:

JB wrote:

TheRamb wrote:

Zrayco Yaawwwnnnn.

This ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I agree๐Ÿ‘. Fighting a losing battle.
    ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

• ZRAYGO

Time will tell. You all weren't around in the beginning stages of TW. I came in 4 months after launch and in my area there wasn't much todo, just like now in GS.

Once syndicates are totally live and there is a lot more base density I think you all will be happy.

• Slow game ๐Ÿ‘Ž

ZRAYGO wrote:

Time will tell. You all weren't around in the beginning stages of TW. I came in 4 months after launch and in my area there wasn't much todo, just like now in GS.

Once syndicates are totally live and there is a lot more base density I think you all will be happy.

I joined turf wars December 2009 just after Christmas, so you are wrong on that.

• ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉแŽกแŒแŽ แ€แ“แฃแŒแŽฆ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

ZRAYGO wrote:

People keep saying about the beginning of TW,this is nicks next project so should have learnt from his previous game. The games been out a while now and still dull,I'm actually disappointed in myself for spending cash on it.
    There maybe something on the horizon that will make it stunningly awesome.....I ain't holding my breath๐Ÿ‘Ž

• ๐Ÿ”นaแƒษณษ›ส‘๐Ÿ”น

๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘† exactly.

• ๐ŸƒูขเฝเผจเผจีŽ

Unless I spend real money all I can do is do jobs and scan.... That's it.... It takes to long to hop as upgrades take so long to build, capturing turf is difficult a.) because its difficult to hop and b.) who keeps a spare worker just in case.... TW in its infancy was a vastly superior game and yes I was there. You could move around easily, and battling for 'supremacy' was simple and built into the game. And as others have said tw is 4 years old, there definitely doesn't look like 4 years of development experience has gone into this game...

• scam app dev

ZRAYGO wrote:

I wouldn't pay for a 50% completed new call of duty so I won't be spending on this. Especially seen as it seems nick has gone mute or on a long holiday with the initial injection of cash.

• โ˜…SPYะ˜DLฮžโ˜…

HIPPIE๐ŸMAFIA wrote:

My guess is the game will get better soon. That said I've stopped spending money till it does. The game is not even a month old (Friday) so gonna give it a little more time because I know nick cares about constantly improving his games. That said, hope he makes some "upgrades" soon

๐Ÿ‘† Agreed... Hope it gets better

• ๐Ÿ”ฅลขฤ…สฤฏฤทโ˜ ร‡ฤ…ฦฅวซล‹ฤ™โ„ข๐Ÿ”ฅ

๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉแŽกแŒแŽ แ€แ“แฃแŒแŽฆ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ wrote:

ZRAYGO wrote:

People keep saying about the beginning of TW,this is nicks NEXT PROJECT so should have LEARNT from his PREVIOUS game.

• Missy Jane

Zraygo - you know I totally respect you, our history goes back a long long way. But you are talking as though you owe Nick a favour or are protecting GS for some reason? You know in ur heart of hearts that that right know its a shit game, join us in telling Nick to pull his f***ing finger out and sort it โคโคโคโค

• โ„iรงฤทำณ Spโˆˆโ„•โŠ‚iโ„•i

Zraygo is a ham and cheese! And nick needs to sort this shit game out! We wanted wars and battles not building site's and to walk around with our butts showing while reading the current bun and tucking into a full English at 10:30! If you want a game where you build shit go design construction wars! And let's start the fighting!

Reply to this topic