Freeplayers Alliance

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Freeplayers Alliance
  • ProtectiveDaddy

A palringo room has been created for all the free players who wish to unite to help create a level playing field against the spenders.
    If you don't have it get palringo from App Store, and message me for the alliance room.
    By joining forces over the course of time we can shove the dollars that spenders through at these games down their throats, the more that join the greater the joint attacks will be, imagine wiping one of the 'big boys' from the top right down to the bottom by wiping out every upgrade in one fell swoop.
    Join today.

• dsd_spook

Stop deleting threads. It seems you know you're the outcast and you can't bear it.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Hahahaha! You deleted the last post bc of the offer I made to all the free players huh!? Well, I will repeat it. I love freeplayers and am more than happy to help when called upon.

• Psych

Wow. The other thread that had all our arguments and disagreements conviniently diss appeared.

• ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

Hahahaha! You deleted the last post bc of the offer I made to all the free players huh!? Well, I will repeat it. I love freeplayers and am more than happy to help when called upon.

Sometimes, nobody comes up with good ideas.

• ♠♚☠ℒᏫK̸Ĭ☠♚♠

Psych wrote:

Wow. The other thread that had all our arguments and disagreements conviniently diss appeared.

It's what he does, he's just a forum troll that cries cuz if you spend money you get some perks.

• Psych

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

I'm an idiot who wants to get rid of the people who keep the game running.

• ProtectiveDaddy

And again ill state you won't do shit for the Freeplayers except cap them when it suits, there is no way you can help free players as they can't cap above their worker range and due to their limited resources they will have built upto their level.
    But what I offer is a leveller and a fun aspect for the free player............bringing down the elite, now how can you beat that clown.

• ♠♚☠ℒᏫK̸Ĭ☠♚♠

Psych wrote:

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

I'm an idiot who wants to get rid of the people who keep the game running.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    If he used his time playing the game rather than crying in the forums he'd prolly be able to be competitive in the game.

• dsd_spook

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

And again ill state you won't do shit for the Freeplayers except cap them when it suits, there is no way you can help free players as they can't cap above their worker range and due to their limited resources they will have built upto their level.But what I offer is a leveller and a fun aspect for the free player............bringing down the elite, now how can you beat that clown.

I can almost guarantee that you will try to control everyone, much like you believe spenders will.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Doing not too bad so far balloon, not spent any cash had 194 c4 attacks against me but still level 30 and climbing, happy daze.

• Psych

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

And again ill state you won't do shit for the Freeplayers except cap them when it suits, there is no way you can help free players as they can't cap above their worker range and due to their limited resources they will have built upto their level.But what I offer is a leveller and a fun aspect for the free player............bringing down the elite, now how can you beat that clown.

Spenders have chosen to spend. Freeplayers have chosen not to spend. It's fine the way it is. Stop trying to twist the truth hypocrite.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

The secret to this game is something money can't buy: it's making friends. It's a SOCIAL game. Nobody can do it alone. (See what I did there 😉) you obviously don't know me bc I am a big teddy bear. Why would I smash all the free players when I can get farther in the game by helping them and networking a large group of friends? Love conquers all my friend.

• Psych

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Doing not too bad so far balloon, not spent any cash had 194 c4 attacks against me but still level 30 and climbing, happy daze.

C'mon all. Lets hit 1000 c4 attacks on him!

• ProtectiveDaddy

We shall see.

• Psych

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

We shall see.

Uh-oh we're all so scared😂

• ♠♚☠ℒᏫK̸Ĭ☠♚♠

We won't see anything cuz he's gonna delete this thread soon and put up a new one in its place. 😂😂😂

• ProtectiveDaddy

Explain then nobody.

You build bases, you build up your agents, you build up your workers to build up your base numbers.....then what.....how exactly is building digital friendship then going to assist you in this game, now you have your kudos by being on the boards and by challenging, but what do the Freeplayers then have, explain exactly how you are then going to help them, how are you going to make it worthwhile for them to stick around.

• dsd_spook

Im scared. This is the same guy that "threatened" to get me banned bc my friends and I have similar names and are in the same syndicate. Heaven forbid I get friends in real life to play a game with.

• Psych

I'm waiting for this thread to disappear.....

• ProtectiveDaddy

Now ill explain how myself as a free player and the other thousands of Freeplayers will continue to enjoy this game, by watching each of the big boys tumble down those leader boards by sustain multiple attacks......we can't cap our way up, we can't punch our way, but we can bring you down. See that will be fun, the idea of playing games is not to make friendship it's for fun, you lonely lonely man.

• ★Λubergine★

Free players are fine. Spending players are fine, too. But people that never shut the hell up about the income inequality are fucking annoying. Take your goddamn iphone down to zucotti park with the rest of the hipsters and bitch about rich people while holding a $600 toy.

• ProtectiveDaddy

You see my friend in game land as in life you do have elite groups and the lower classes do look upto those elite and wish they had, but they like nothing better than seeing those elite falling flat on their faces.

• Psych

Brett Riverboat wrote:

Free players are fine. Spending players are fine, too. But people that never shut the hell up about the income inequality are fucking annoying. Take your goddamn iphone down to zucotti park with the rest of the hipsters and bitch about rich people while holding a $600 toy.

Amen

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

If I joined your pal group I'd have to quit my job. All my time would be spent reading your bullshit comments.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Freemason dominates in tw, and was gleeful of the fact he made someone reset already in this today, and you all joined in his glee, now the probability is that was a Freeplayer he reset, is that fun for that Freeplayer, that is what you lot did in tw and that is what you think you will do in this, but from day one we are ensuring that isn't going to be the case, and our victory will be coming from your pockets, the more we attack, the more you'll spend to maintain your kudos, the more we win.

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹 wrote:

If I joined your pal group I'd have to quit my job. All my time would be spent reading your bullshit comments.

Sounds like a good deal

• Psych

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Freemason dominates in tw, and was gleeful of the fact he made someone reset already in this today, and you all joined in his glee, now the probability is that was a Freeplayer he reset, is that fun for that Freeplayer, that is what you lot did in tw and that is what you think you will do in this, but from day one we are ensuring that isn't going to be the case, and our victory will be coming from your pockets, the more we attack, the more you'll spend to maintain your kudos, the more we win.

Blah Blah Blah. We get it. We aren't anti-spenders like you. So shut your hole and shoo.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Why read it then, if it doesn't apply to you then don't read, I will continue to push the Freeplayers alliance, at no point do I expect you people to respond, you are the clowns who choose to react to it.

• ProtectiveDaddy

My where did you spring from 3 heads, did you finish your pedigree chum or have they opened the hatch to the cellar so you could get a wifi reception.

• ProtectiveDaddy

And there will be noone in 'control' its an alliance, every chooses who we will attack.

Reply to this topic