Freeplayers Alliance

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Freeplayers Alliance
  • 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

I think we can all agree that in a month, protectivedaddy will understand that his "alliance has failed". Money will always beat free. That's life I'm afraid.

• dsd_spook

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

My where did you spring from 3 heads, did you finish your pedigree chum or have they opened the hatch to the cellar so you could get a wifi reception.

See, now you know you're defeated and outnumbered once you've resorted to grade school name calling. You have nothing left but to run to your imagination bc you know you stand unsupported.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Thankyou amnez I've been waiting for one of you to make that comment.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Wasn't it you who started with the feeble insults last night 3 heads.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Thankyou amnez I've been waiting for one of you to make that comment.

Do I make your little black book?

• ProtectiveDaddy

Not at all matey, you just prove my point to whoever reads through this thread.

• dsd_spook

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Me? No. You're the one who saw my syndicate with my friends having similar names and accused me of runnin mules. Instead of getting butt hurt, I explained it then ignored your comments. You continued saying I was "an inbred hillbilly locked in a cellar." You also said that one of my syndicate members "licks chum off your butthole for sexual pleasure." Sounds like a real leader, right?

• ProtectiveDaddy

No I said I had been told you hillbilly rednecks like to get chum licked off your bumholes by your pet alsations for sexual pleasure, but I also said I did not believe that as I know you eat your dogs and I didn't believ you would be able to eat something that smelt of your own anus.

• ♠♚☠ℒᏫK̸Ĭ☠♚♠

somebody wrote:

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Me? No. You're the one who saw my syndicate with my friends having similar names and accused me of runnin mules. Instead of getting butt hurt, I explained it then ignored your comments. You continued saying I was "an inbred hillbilly locked in a cellar." You also said that one of my syndicate members "licks chum off your butthole for sexual pleasure." Sounds like a real leader, right?

Wtf wow

• ProtectiveDaddy

If your going to quote me at least get it right.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Brett Riverboat wrote:

Take your goddamn iphone down to zucotti park with the rest of the hipsters and bitch about rich people while holding a $600 toy.

Omg! Priceless! 😄

• dsd_spook

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

If your going to quote me at least get it right.

Excuse me for deleting your hate comments from my messages.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Not at all matey, you just prove my point to whoever reads through this thread.

I forgot what the actual point was.....

• ProtectiveDaddy

Hate........no my friend, hate is a horrible word. I was simply asking for clarification of whether my understanding of the redneck way of life was correct or not.

• ProtectiveDaddy

But I was serious, I would love your autograph as I am a big fan of The Hills have Eyes.

• ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ

somebody wrote:

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Creative... LOL

• ♠♚☠ℒᏫK̸Ĭ☠♚♠

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

But I was serious, I would love your autograph as I am a big fan of The Hills have Eyes.

Go back under your bridge troll and cry to yourself how life's not fair.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Tell me PD. do you ever go to see a movie? Do you buy popcorn and a drink? Do you rent DVD's, buy junk food, kick back with a beer or two? Everyone spends money on entertainment.
    Let me explain how my "elitist" spending works: I used to smoke. I spent about 8 bucks a day killing myself. To motivate me to quit I gave myself a 5 dollar a week allowance on TW (now GS). I save money and my health and the game helps me keep my mind off the cravings. I admit I saved up knowing this game was coming and spent about 60 bucks so far. If that makes you hate me then I'm sorry for you.

• ProtectiveDaddy

YOU wrote:

No I said I had been told you hillbilly rednecks like to get chum licked off your bumholes by your pet alsations for sexual pleasure, but I also said I did not believe that as I know you eat your dogs and I didn't believ you would be able to eat something that smelt of your own anus.

Again this is the correct quotation of our conversation.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Well good for you nobody, it is good that you have found a way of quitting. And I mean that. I bet you feel a lot better for it.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Loki who exactly is trolling MY thread, you hypocrite.

• dsd_spook

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

YOU wrote:

You seem to be proud of grotesque childish name calling. Great example you're setting for your "fellowship"

• ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

YOU wrote:

You do realize that this is still bad right?

• ProtectiveDaddy

Again, did I 'call names' or simply ask a question.

• dsd_spook

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Again, did I 'call names' or simply ask a question.

A question you clearly know is obnoxious and not necessary for the point you're attempting to make. True mark of ignorance. Good on ya

• MÅTHÆMÅTÏÇ$

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Hate........no my friend, hate is a horrible word. I was simply asking for clarification of whether my understanding of the redneck way of life was correct or not.

😠 No it's not! I'm more redneck than you can imagine, I realize more and more i see what you city fools do. There's no bum hole licking amongst rednecks, that's city slicker junk.

• TrailerTrash

Quit yer bitching. It is their money. They can spend every cent they have on GS if they want to. In fact, I'm glad some players are spending money on the game. They help pay for future updates! What's wrong with being a hillbilly?

• Phat Ho

Nobody is a good guy, have known him for a long time. This is a war game, people are going to do what it takes to win. I haven't spent any money here but that doesn't mean that I hate those who have. The developers are getting paid for developing a game. You can play for free forever but you probably won't win.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Now we could turn this into a debauchery of mud slinging and genetic decoding of the 'hillbilly' race but not tonight, after all the children of Adam and Eve's children had to be inbred so I guess we all have something in common with you rednecks.

• TrailerTrash

I don't see how you think calling people a redneck is an insult or that cliche inbred bullshit. People down here are proud of their heritage!

Reply to this topic