Freeplayers Alliance

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Freeplayers Alliance
  • 🍦FROSTY🍦

I seriously can't stand to read this thread. You can't argue dumb folks. No matter how many logical arguements come up with, he will never listen. Spenders pay-let them be. Every man their own game. But the idea of hating someone so much of having your life goal on a game to bring them down, is proposterous. Let him be if he won't listen, he loves to make us livid. Let him be.

• Psych

If you are reading this, Please don't feed the troll. Don't post here it just makes PD happy. ✌Peace.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Stop reading and posting....simple as.

How I play the game is my choice as you point out spending is your choice, and if I choose to setup an alliance to attack those who spend again that is my choice..............nobody forces you to read or post, and if you don't like, all the better.

• 🍦FROSTY🍦

Alright, I will. But many arguing here don't spend- including me. They're just here for the sake of a logical arguement because the think the see a faulty one. That's my two cents-have fun with your alliance though

• ProtectiveDaddy

Cheers frosty, everyone has their own opinion and I respect yours, enjoy the game matey.

• Sebastian5367

First of all he has every right to make an alliance to destroy the rich and spending players. He is not trolling and whining he is simply setting up an alliance. He is trying to help the weak and protect them from the unfairly powerful players. And lastly, he is like Robin Hood is he not? We all like Robin Hood and tho k he is a good man rigt? Stealing from the rich to give to the poor is righteous. He is weakening the unrightfully powerful and helping thee weak and non spending

• EastCoastKing

Why target people for being commited. I know it's been said already been said but those dollars keep this game running

• EastCoastKing

Having abunch of free players aligned together incase they need each others help is good but this is just targeting those who pay and I wouldn't support it

• EastCoastKing

If you all start going after the biggest Guys it'll end bad and quick for you

• petinc

So smash the video games at the arcade because someone has more tokens than you? Do you hate people who supersize at McDonald's, also?

• GS Sucks

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Freemason dominates in tw, and was gleeful of the fact he made someone reset already in this today, and you all joined in his glee, now the probability is that was a Freeplayer he reset, is that fun for that Freeplayer, that is what you lot did in tw and that is what you think you will do in this, but from day one we are ensuring that isn't going to be the case, and our victory will be coming from your pockets, the more we attack, the more you'll spend to maintain your kudos, the more we win.

I dominate? Yeah right! I just have a low tolerance for bullshit.

The guy hit me first and tried to farm me. I hit him back only I hit harder. Am I upset for pushing him out of the game? Hell no! I did it with a big smile on my face.

• r00ster🐔

I will admit I got bored reading this post somewhere on page one so forgive me if someone has already made this point. There wouldn't be a game to play if there weren't people that spent money on it because the creator(s) would have no incentive. I have no problem with people who don't want to spend money but why make a big deal if some of us do?

• Sebastian5367

We're not punishing people for spending money we are just targeting the more powerdul

Reply to this topic