Mafia Town: Part III

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Mafia Town: Part III
  • ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

On my way to find breakfast I noticed that MADZERO's body was still lying in the street from the attack the night before. "That's fucked up" I mutter to myself when that sweet smell hit me... Someone's toking a joint... Change of plans, breakfast can wait...

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

After returning to my motel room and changing my underwear I decided to to go back to the gas station to get my car, when I got there I found my car but then then I realized that I had accidentally left my key ring in my locked motel room along with my super shorty. Being so pissed that I was lockout of my motel room and car, I picked up a nearby rock and pitched it into my car window. I unlocked my car, got in and took my Sig p226 out of the glove box. Next I decided to go back to the square, hoping to find help. When I arrived. I could see Wild in the distance hovering over the corpse which was still there from earlier. I was about to call out to him when suddenly be looked up quickly glanced around oddly and then started walking hastily towards an allyway. Being curious I started to follow him.

• ☣Alexander☣

I decided to stick to the alleys to avoid being spotted by walkers. Figured i'd be better off that way. After all, with bodies lying around, cars ditched and buildings burning i could tell what was going on. It wasnt the first time. Not even three tokes in i hear a familiar voice and look up to see wild walking towards me. Heh, Guess he could smell the weed. i've had this stuff stashed away for times like these. After my first run in with these damned zombies i learned to prepare for a shortage of quality product... Because whats worse than a zombie outbreak? Not being able to smoke after bashing a few skulls before catching a few Z's, thats what.
    I pass him the joint and we begin talking about the problems funkytown faces once again. How do we deal with this shit this time around?

• ☣Alexander☣

Im down or a zombie hunt

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Im down or a zombie hunt

Same

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

It's daytime now guys. Looks like we have one vote for Dday, anyone else?

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

After peeking into the ally in which wild had walked into, I saw him and Alex sharing a joint. Seeing that there was nothing suspicious, I decided to leave them be.
    Deciding that I wanted a drink I went to the pub, I walked in I noticed dday glacé at me then look away quickly, he then got up and walked to the bathroom. I sat at the bar and thought to myself "weird".

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

dday, sorry buddy I'm going with you.

• [dday]

😔You guys make me sad.

• Deadeyeswe

Im sorry dday, im voting on you

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

...the joint in the alley with Alex was good, man, real good! Wherever he's hiding that stuff isn't safe enough. I made my way over to the hardware store to stock up on nails and lighter fluid and when I was coming out, I noticed a few of Funky towns residents discussing who they think is behind all the murders in town. Doesn't really matter right now, looks like their minds are set and the accused hasn't even defended himself.
    I quickly move along hoping to get away from anyone's view before I double around and head back to my bunker for a rest before night falls. I got a feeling I'm gonna be busy once again..

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

While chatting to some of the others in the square I noticed wild slip away quickly with various supplies in hand, being the curious fuck that I am I decided to quietly follow him.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

I followed him to a candy store named Villain's Chocolates. After he enters I watch him through the outside window as he lifts some floorboards up and crawls down underneath the floor. As he was closing the floorboards behind himself, he quickly glanced in my direction. Not knowing if he had seen me or not, I decided not to stick around and find out, so I returned to the pub with where most of the others were.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

When does day phase end. I'm curious to see if our three votes were successful.

• [dday]

Hopefully after people vote for someone else.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

[dday] closed his door and quickly pulled his blinds shut. Hoping that no one had seen him shoot... He had agreed with his cohorts that ϻ ʌ͒ ᴆ ƶ є я ɵ was the next to go, and he was going to be the one to do it.

Weary from the day's events, it was time for [dday] to lay down. The temperature was rising in his apartment. He cursed and said "The AC is broken again.." Grumbling, he closed his eyes and tried to get some sleep.

Moments later he was choking. He fell out of bed and crawled towards the door, vision fading to black. He lost consciousness a matter of feet from the door. [dday] is dead.

A few citizens HAD seen him, and waited for their chance. They hooked up [dday]'s AC vent to the exhaust pipe on their car. Carbon monoxide is a killer, but at least they got it right this time. 1⃣ Mafia down.

Begin Night Phase.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Sitting at the bar thinking about how we killed three innocents. "What if I die like that or what if I die tonight" I thought. Being scared that I may not survive the night, I took out a peice of paper scribbled somthing down then put it in my back pocket.

• TΛ͒T

I'm gonna go out and hunt zombies. If we don't keep their numbers down they will for sure take this town over. Couple shots in me and a few joints in my pocket. Now I just gotta find a weapon. Maybe I can meet up with others looking to keep this problem in check.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

TΛ͒T wrote:

I'm gonna go out and hunt zombies. If we don't keep their numbers down they will for sure take this town over. Couple shots in me and a few joints in my pocket. Now I just gotta find a weapon. Maybe I can meet up with others looking to keep this problem in check.

Seeing that TΛ͒T was going out zombie hunting I decided to go as well, I ran back to my motel room (still locked) I used my Sig to pistol Wip the window out. I then found my Super Shorty leaning against the wall, just as I left it. With my Shorty in hand and Sig on my hip, I went out on the hunt.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I'm on the hunt too. Mafia can't get me if I'm in a zombie hunting crew 😜

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

I think they still can.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

undertaker65 wrote:

I think they still can.

Yeah, they can in this game😔. But in realistically I'd have sone battle-ready guys to fight back with me.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

As I wake up to the howl of a lone wolf in the distance I'm reminded I have an agenda in the town as if I'm gonna live to get out, I better get moving, and remember to be more cautious tonight, I think Undertaker saw me go in to the chocolate store last night. No biggie, he might be suspicious but that's nothing a handful of gold and a couple choice weapons and gear that I've had stashed in this town since the last time I was here can't clear up.
    Nail Gun and flamethrower loaded I venture into the night looking to join the other citizens in clearing out a couple zombies... Then ultimately locate cache number 2...

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

As I arrive at the Deadly Duck Tavern, Undertaker, Tat and North Star are already sitting around having drinks discussing plans to wipe out zombies with their various weapons on set about the tables.
    I order a drink and move towards the crew. "Howdy" I say, "if you guys are hunting zombies tonight, I suggest try the Mausoleum and cemetery." "We can get more kills there." I suggest with a smile.
    Its a good thing cache 2 is stashed in the side wing of the mausoleum, I'm gonna need help dealing with the hoarde of zombies we're sure to encounter at the cemetery.
    The plan sounded good to the group of hunters unbeknownst the gold involved. We checked our equipment, finished our drinks and headed out into the night...

• Deadeyeswe

Knowing that some guys where going out in the night i took my pistol and my knife and tried to ran after them.
    When i had ran to far and still not seing them i decided to go back.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Once upon a time
    In a land nearby
    The undertaker says
    "I hope I don't die"

Heading for the cemetery
    He carries his guns
    He passes the church
    And kisses all the nuns

He joined the pack
    In the town square
    "Wait", said ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ
    "We'll split up in pairs"

"Where are the zombies?"
    TΛ͒T says with glee
    "Don't ask me"
    Said Deadeyes, "I'm going to flee"

The come upon the cemetery
    Weapons at the ready
    "Hold on," Undertaker said
    "I'll put on some Freddie."

He grabbed his iPod
    And played some Queen
    "Another one Bites the Dust" they sang
    As they went into the sheen

A hitman walked up
    Shot 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟 in the head
    "Oh, sh*t!" everyone yelled
    "Qweeter is dead!"

The Mafia hitman got away
    As the Zombies were here
    "Damn," TΛ͒T muttered
    "After this, I just want a beer."

They finished off the Zombies
    As the NIGHT PHASE ends
    "Well, crap," sighed Undertaker
    "The DAY PHASE begins..."

• Deadeyeswe

Thats a really good story!

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

After TAT, Wild, and I buried Qweeter in the cemetery, TAT and I decided to go back to the tavern to tell everyone of his death, while Wild decided to stay and check out the mausoleum. As we walked back to town I thought to myself, "what's so interesting about a mausoleum? It has nothing but tombs".

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Who is the next to go? Cast your votes and we'll find out!

☣Alexander☣
    TΛ͒T
    Deadly Duck
    Deadeyeswe
    ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ
    undertaker56

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ - Dead
    🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷 - DEAD
    [dday] - Dead
    miket - DEAD
    ϻ ʌ͒ ᴆ ƶ є я ɵ Dead
    Qweeter1997 Dead