Mafia Town: Part III

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Mafia Town: Part III
  • 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

👻👀👻

I call forth the spirit of ⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔!!! Who shall die today?

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

In the news today...
    Cannoli Eater Loses Brains!
    In a disturbing report from local officials, Mafia member ☣Alexander☣ was found dead in his home earlier today... With his brains missing! Apparently the detectives were hot on ☣Alexander☣'s trail, but the zombies beat them to it! He was listed as an organ donor, but I'm sure this was the last thing on his mind. (no pun intended)
    Investigators also found a 'Cannabis Cannoli' recipe and five ounces of medical marijuana.

• ☣Alexander☣

😳
    At least i was high when i died...

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

😳 At least i was high when i died...

Proof that weed does kill brain cells!

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

TAT and I were furious, we stormed into the tavern, "where have you two been!?" TAT yelled. Deadeyeswe then explained that they'd both been there all night except for when he tried to catch up to us but decided to go back to the tavern after failing. His story sounded fishy but passed as an excuse.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Oh, I guess I should say 'Begin Night Phase'... Who will the Mafia kill??!?

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

Since it was night I decided that I would use the cover of darkness to investigate Wild's secret compartment in Villan's Chocolates Candy Store, while he was at the mausoleum. I entered the empty building, lift up the hatch in the floor, and climed down the ladder, which lead down to a very short and narrow, concrete hallway, which had a medal door at the end opposite of the ladder. I opened the medal door to find a small room with a pair of bunk beds, various canned food and survival equipment, and a wall covered in monitors feeding live footage from cameras all over the town. "Holy shit, is that my hotel room, and that's the tavern" I saw Deadly Duck and TAT taking shots. Then I looked at a monitor to the far right and noticed that it was showing feed from a camera in a hallway of the mausoleum. In the hallway Wild, wielding a sledge hammer, was breaking through the marble floor, he then looked up at the camera, pulled a pistol from his side and shot out the camera.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

I decided to go to the mausoleum to confront Wild. As I was leaving, I noticed a red button that read, "FAILSAFE". "Huh?" I thought "I'll have to remember that".
    I then went to the mausoleum and begin searching for Wild.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

TΛ͒T had been keeping up the act for a while. He chatted with Deadly Duck, talking about the zombies and the rumors of gold hidden in the town. He sat across from D. Duck with his pistol drawn under the table, unbeknownst to his company.

Duck raised his drink to take a sip. Catching him off guard, TΛ͒T said "So, you're Mafia?"
    Duck sputtered, "W-what?"
    "I've been watching you," TΛ͒T says, pulling a photograph from his coat pocket and tossing it on the table.
    Duck picks up the photo, seeing ☣Alexander☣, [dday], and himself, sitting around a table in the back of the warehouse. It was a meeting they had a week ago to decide who to target.

His mouth hung open, completely flabbergasted. He had thought they were alone. He looked back up to see TΛ͒T now pointing his gun him.

Duck had no time to react. TΛ͒T said, "See you on the other side.." and pulled the trigger. Deadly Duck fell backwards onto the floor, still with a bewildered look on his face as he took his last breath.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Just because you got the Mafia off your back doesn't mean the Zombies have left town! Who will go out on a zombie hunt?

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

On my way to the mausoleum I heard a gunshot, it sounded like it came from the center of town, maybe from the tavern. Thinking that the mafia had struck again I ran back to the tavern to find TAT standing over deadly duck's body. Having lost my super shorty during lasts nights zombie hunt, I drew my Sig from my hip and pointed it at TAT. I was about to fire but then TAT yelled "wait!" and threw the picture of the mafia members meeting at my feet. After I realized what had happened, I holstered my gun, looked up at TAT and and said "well there's only one thing left to do, I'm going hunting, if your in then come with me."

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

It took all night and most of the next day to break through the Mausoleum floor in the spot I knew the mafia had stashed their gold cache long ago. Seems a bit of construction work had reinforced this area at some point. Sledgehammer in hand I looked down on cache #2. Now to get out of here and back to my safe house in the old wing of the Police building.
    Gold stashed, I make my way back to town to meet up with the others when I hear a gun shot ring out from the Tavern. Perfect, I need a drink anyway, let's see what the fuss is about. I see Tat and Undertaker talking over the body of DeadlyDuck at their feet. Seems Tat killed a mafia member while I was collecting gold. Good stuff I tell him, now we have zombies to worry about, looks like it's back into the fray for me! I'm going hunting.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

As we wait at the Tavern for other zombie hunters coming to look for work, I explain to Tat and Undertaker why I led them earlier to the Mausoleum, about the old Mafia gold caches and how the cemetery on the edge of town has always been the source of the plague. They seemed sceptical, especially but once the promise for shared loot made its way into the conversation, the guys visible relaxed a bit.
    I also explained where the third cache was hidden and suggested we zombie hunt our way towards it. Undertaker said he knew where that was since he passed that building on his way into town. Let's go then, these zombies aren't killing themselves... Yet!

• TΛ͒T

I'm a sucker for some gold especially with a few drinks in me. My trigger finger is still itching from killing a dead duck so I hope I run into a zombie. I won't hesitate for a second to get off a good headshot.

• ՍИƉΞЯΤΑΚΞЯ ⁶⁵

*crickets

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

I donned my riot vest and picked up my bull-pup. A gunshot had woken me. I ran down the stairs and out the front door of my building, stopping only to look at my Pink Floyd Back Catalog poster once more, in case I should die tonight.

As I come out the front door, I see Wildeman, Tat, and Undertaker standing in front of the tavern with their weapons at the ready. I made my way towards them, keeping an eye out for zombies. Drawing closer, I saw a dead Deadly Duck on the floor. Asking, "What happened?", the trio explained how Duck was in the Mafia, and their plans to get the last of the gold the Mafia had stashed before we get out of here.

"I'm in."

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

We found a running car and piled in, making our way to the old arcade at the far end of the town. Seeing no sign of zombies yet made us uncomfortable. "Where are they?" Wildeman muttered. It was too quiet. Pulling up to the arcade, we got out and looked at the old, beat up building. The neon sign was broken, the metal rusting away, and the windows were shattered.

We walked inside, Wildeman leading us to the Pac-man game in the back of the building. It was dark, and the dust was thick on the floor. Wildeman stood next to the game, placing his hands on the side, he pushed it out of the way, revealing a small door in the wall. Undertaker opened the door, revealing a safe. It was a combination lock. "Shit..."

"Try 696969," Tat said. "The Mafia love number 69." 😉 Undertaker turned the dial until we heard a loud click. "Well, that was easy." That's when we heard the zombies...

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

What happened next can only be described as a fight between life and death. The zombies poured in the windows and the doorway, rushing into the back of the arcade. Undertaker held up a grenade and pulled the pin. (Where was he hiding that? 😳) As he tossed it toward the door we ducked behind the game console, covering our heads. *BOOM* Zombies bits fly through the air. We get up, guns blazing, running towards the zombies like the ghosts from Pacman. Tat catches the zombie in the doorway with a clean headshot, and Undertaker blasts the last few zombies in the window with his shotgun while Wildeman and myself carry the gold from the safe to the car. "Let's get out of here before any more come!" We threw the gold into the trunk and sped away from Funkytown.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

A few miles down the road, Wildeman pulls a remote with a red button and safety switch from his pocket. "I carried this as a last resort," he said, "But, since we're not coming back, this will do away with whatever zombies are left..." He flips the switch. Counts down 3... 2... 1... And presses the button. *KA-BOOM* A mushroom cloud appeared in the rear view mirror.

I borrowed Undertaker's iPod and put on some Guns 'n Roses as we headed south.
    "Take me down to the Paradise City,
    Where the grass is green and the girls are pretty,
    Oh, won't you please take me home..."

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Thanks to everyone who participated in writing and voting. I could have done better, but I enjoyed reading everyones posts. Thanks guys 👍

If any of you have an alternate ending, feel free to post it! 💣

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻applause. Hey, I helped get one of the mafia... I thought undertaker and deadly duck were the other two

• TΛ͒T

I can't believe I made it to the end of the game or that I was picked to be a detective. Good game though Bobb👍🏽

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

I can't believe I died. Again. Why does everyone always kill me first? 😂😂😂 At least I got revenge on Alex. 👍🏼

Nice job Bobb. Well done. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Yes Bobb, beauty game! 👏🏻 Lol, ya Weasal, what's up with you dying all the time?! You're the Mr. Glass to my Unbreakable, I made it to the end and survived yet again.

• Not a mule

Shit I can't believe I survived, thnx Bobb for putting this game together.
    P.S.
    Good ending by the way. 👍

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Well done👏🏼

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Great writing. Very imaginative. We have a real creative bunch in here.
    Thanks for putting it together.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

🐿Border⚔Pig🐖 wrote:

Great writing. Very imaginative. We have a real creative bunch in here. Thanks for putting it together.

I agree. UTaker seems like he had a good time being creative. Perhaps down the line he'll lead another version of the game. 👍

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

🐿Border⚔Pig🐖 wrote:

Great writing. Very imaginative. We have a real creative bunch in here. Thanks for putting it together.

I agree. UTaker seems like he had a good time being creative. Perhaps down the line he'll lead another version of the game. 👍

I agree too. 👍🏼

• Deadly Duck

Thanks for having me. Was interesting to read. 👍👍

Reply to this topic