Mafia Town: Part III

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Mafia Town: Part III
  • 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Alright fellas. To improvise with just ten players there will be 3⃣ Mafia members, 2⃣ Detectives, 5⃣ Citizens, and no Angel this time around. Zombies will come in after the first two deaths, and I'll work out the details later.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

So it's nighttime right now, right?

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

After sitting around the bar for a few days, having drunk entirely too much, we decided to have a vote for the Mayor... And I won! I would give a speech, but some of you look like you're about to pass out, so I'll hold off on that.

Each phase will last 24 hours. During the day phase citizens will vote on someone to kill (hopefully they pick a Mafia!), and during the night phase Mafia will vote on who to kill. Also during the night phase, Detectives will try to figure out who is in the Mafia.

Zombies will come in after two deaths and then citizens and Mafia can decide to go hunting. If the amount of players hunting outnumbers the zombies, a zombie will die. If the zombies outnumber the amount hunting, a player will die. Hunting happens during the night phase.

Is everyone ready?

• Deadeyeswe

Im ready!

• Deadly Duck

Ready 👍👍

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Damn! Is it too late to throw my hand up? ✊

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

Damn! Is it too late to throw my hand up? ✊

Wildeman! Absolutely 👍🏼 We're up to 11 now.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

About time you showed back up ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ.

• ☣Alexander☣

⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ wrote:

About time you showed back up ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ.

👋😁

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

And the DAY PHASE begins.... It's a nice, cloudless day in Funkytown. Temperature is 64 degrees and sunny. Not a bad day for a kite.

Alright fellas, dudes, chaps, guys, blokes, gentlemen, and ladies. It seems some Mafia have infiltrated our town, and we don't know who they are. 😨 It is time for a vote! Who do you think is Mafia?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I'm probably going to get killed for speaking first but sombody gotta break the ice... I've got no clue who to vote out anywaysnseems it's just a 3/11 chance, thoughts?

• ☣Alexander☣

Well, im sorry but im gonna go with miket. I guessed him in the last game, and i feel like the 3rd games the charm

• Deadly Duck

I awoke to a loud thud, the sound of the morning paper hitting the door. I stepped out into the morning sun. I would usually take the paper in and make my morning coffee but the headline caught my eye. " HAS THE MAFIA INFILTRATED FUNKY TOWN" . It had me intrigued and got me thinking about last night. It must of been about 2.30 in the morning I was drunk. I was passing a abandoned warehouse there were two cars parked up, a little distance off I could make out two people like it was a meeting very secretive and odd I thought. I passed by a couple if minuits later a car passed the number plate read " TAT1" maybe he was one of the two people I just passed. If I had to vote is vote for Tat

• TΛ͒T

I vote for a dead duck😝

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I vote weasel.

• TΛ͒T

By the way my license plate clearly says "TAT2"

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Yeah, this duck fellow seems to be a nice story teller. After seeing his vote for me, I want to vote 🌰🐽 just to spite him, but I'll vote DeadlyDuck on a hunch. How come there isn't an emoji for a duck? Wth?

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

Well, im sorry but im gonna go with miket. I guessed him in the last game, and i feel like the 3rd games the charm

I'll put my vote on Micket too. Sorry buddy but one of us has to go🕊

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

🐿🐷

Finally a damn squirrel emoji in 9.1

• [dday]

Qweeter1997 wrote:

☣Alexander☣ wrote:

I'll put my vote on Micket too. Sorry buddy but one of us has to go🕊

Hate to pile on like this, but my vote is on miket as well.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Miket woke up on the wrong side of the bed. In order to combat his morning grumpiness he decides to go down the street for some morning coffee at the Post Apocalyptic Café.. He get into his Toyota Prius, backs out of his driveway, and is immediately t-boned by a group of citizens who seem to have borrowed ⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔'s old taco truck.

The results of the autopsy found no traces of cannoli in his stomach. This poor guy was a citizen! Maybe the people of Funky Town will make a better decision next time...

Begin NIGHT PHASE....

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

I vote weasel again. No offense to my teammate. You can't trust weasels though.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Squirl pig, it's night time, get some sleep😴💤

• TΛ͒T

We need some excitement at night. Anyone know any bars or poker rooms around

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

TΛ͒T wrote:

We need some excitement at night. Anyone know any bars or poker rooms around

I hear Qweeter runs a poker room...but I don't think it's your kind of poker. 👬

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Our detectives👨🏻 have been out all night, following a lead❓ that sent them to the far end of the town.. A bar with an illegal gambling establishment in the back room to be exact. Detective ⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ sat down at a poker table, scanning the room for any suspicious individuals, and ordered a tonic and lime.

Seeing nothing unusual, he focuses on his hand. 7 and 5 of ❤️s, he calls. The flop, King of diamonds, 6 of ❤️s, and 8 of clubs. He calls. This could be interesting. The turn, 8 of ❤️s. His drink arrives. Figuring he's got a chance, go goes all in and takes a sip of his tonic.. The river, the 9 of ❤️s! He's won! A straight flush! And the poison kicks in.... Detective ⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ falls backwards onto the floor, mouth foaming and limbs twitching.

The Mafia have dealt a deadly hand, maybe the other detective will be luckier.. Begin DAY PHASE.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

(It's a game of mafia, you can join in on next game)

Damn weasel, I guess I should have run background checks on those suspicions fellows in the lime storage closet👬. I didn't get a good look at them but I think one of them looked like dday. Might change my vote later, but I'll start my vote on dday.

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

Oops. Killed the wrong guy. Well, we can hope he returns as an undead detective.
    I'm in with a vote for dday. I'll put the vote in early.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

I vote miket

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и wrote:

I vote miket

We already killed miket. My bad guys😁

Reply to this topic