Meaning behind your name?

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Meaning behind your name?
  • 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

What's the meaning behind your username?

Is it a version of your real name?
    Nickname?
    Turf wars name?

Or have you had to change it due to being taken on GS

Mine is
    TW - ADD LEMON
    GS - GEEKY LEMON

reason is my nickname / business

• SLiNKY

NooYah is complicated, but here we go: it's a literal spelling out of how you pronounce my IRL name in Chinese.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

I can't hitchhike in the UK.👎

• 〽️ SENIAC 〽️

OneThumbBastard wrote:

I take it your all fingers and one thumb

• Yoshi

I used to be obsessed with the Mario character

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

NooYah wrote:

NooYah is complicated, but here we go: it's a literal spelling out of how you pronounce my IRL name in Chinese.

That's kinda cool.👍

• Pv͒D

my initials 〓PVD〓

• 从ㄠㄊ丹

When I was younger, I always explained things through Metaphors. The "Metaphor" nickname quickly turned into "Meta". To this day, most friends call me Meta, instead of my real name.

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

MAŦ ƷX YΘ- is a combination of my name, Matthew, and a song I liked at the time. It looks sweeto.

• callitluck

I fight for a living and it's kinda like my slogan 💪

• ⅉⅇⅆⅈ ཫཬསབϯའཪངƙऽ

One of my favorite musical groups.

• Spenman1

Mine is the first username I ever used and a version of my real name. I think the name is pretty self explanatory.

• 🔹aოɳɛʑ🔹

Short for Amnesiac, after the Radiohead album

• Unknown

ERROR 6438: Unknown data filing.

• FC St.Pauli

Just google mine...

• тʊʀғᵃ

Geeky Lemon wrote:

OneThumbBastard wrote:

I take it your all fingers and one thumb

OTB is a boss. Don't mess with the thumb! 😛👍

• Cupcake_27

I like cupcakes

• Alex

My name is Alex

• ⚡Ƭعㅆ℘عʂϮ⚡★Ꮜ͢ℕ

My name is after the dauntless faction from Divergent, a group of people who seek to eradicate cowardice and inaction.

• ᎠᎡᎪᏦᏋ

অƊǟʊℕϮℒعʂʂತ wrote:

My name is after the dauntless faction from Divergent, a group of people who seek to eradicate cowardice and inaction.

Lol I'm reading that book.

• CΗΞΞ͒SΞ

It was chocolate or cheese....I mean, who doesn't like cheese?

• EastCoastKing

Mines just cuz I live on the East coast of Canada

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Just over a decade ago while I was in Afghanistan I suspected my gf at the time of cheating. She played Everquest and to snoop on her I created an account called "nobody" on her game forum. Long story short, she had flown out to Denmark while I was deployed to hook up with her "Clan leader".

• 💖Swagger💖

3 years ago on turf wars (it would be my turfversary this month), I was punching Snafu's big code list and came across an invite code that was invalid, swagger. I changed my name and invite code and snuck onto the code list.

• Phat Ho

In honor of Cyrus the Virus from the movie "Con Air".

• Bruenor

This was the account name I was using when I first met my girlfriend. she was in a clan I was the leader of, as too scared to talk to me as the leader because i rule my people with an iron fist, very intimidating XP

So I created a newb account, and she was a lot more open to talking... We hit it off, and then I told her who I was and now it's been a little over 2 years together :P

(Plus, I love using Bruenors Ax to mutilate mouthy bastards) :)

• ♠♚₹₳₲ཛ♚♠

Going into a Rage helped me to complete assault missions when I was deployed to Iraq 06 - 08. After that, it stuck with me.

• xEDENxKILLJOYx

Mine is my Xbox live gamertag, so if anyone wants add me.

• PINΞSΛ͒P

Ever try to get pinesap off of you once it's stuck on ya? I also live in the Pine Barrens of New Jersey.

• The Яoach

A playoff of my TW name but I don't like roaches cause they're in my house well I live in an old bakery but I hate those little putos

• Mr. Baltimore

I'm a Baltimore native. Hence the name Mr. Baltimore

Reply to this topic