C4 Update

ForumsGeneral Discussion › C4 Update
  • The Chairman

Hey everyone,
    After reviewing player feedback and C4 usage stats, it's become apparent that C4 is a bit too available and powerful. As a result, we're going to be making two changes:
    - Instead of destroying 2-6 base upgrades, C4 will destroy 1-2 upgrades – damage will stay the same (25-90 health).
    - The overall chance of getting C4 when scanning will be reduced 33%. Other Tier 2 items' probabilities, including Vehicle Depots, will increase as a result.

The changes will go live Monday at noon Pacific time (19:00 GMT). Thanks to everyone who's weighed in on this issue, and thanks for playing Global Supremacy!

• Slow game 👎

Nice. Good to have devs that listen. Cheers Nick 👍

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

Get as much C4 as you can now! Run!!!

• ██JOE██

I think we need some more free tib to compensate 😂

• ɅɭɭMᗅNЯ

██JOE██ wrote:

I think we need some more free tib to compensate 😂

👆👆👆 I need compensation due to the mentally traumatic experience of being attacked by C4

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

So much for the Protective daddy's "alliance".

• ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ

I'm not a fan of this change. With the capture limits, I think that c4 is the only way to do combat right now.

If the amount of c4 looted is going to decrease, then the capture limits should be increased.

The game is seemingly becoming less about combat, and more about who can buy the most influence, which, in my opinion, will turn players off.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Well Nick.............sold out to the spenders............it's a good job a hack has been discovered.

• dsd_spook

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Well Nick.............sold out to the spenders............it's a good job a hack has been discovered.

Sounds like someone's upset the put all their chips in one hand

• ProtectiveDaddy

Good job you tw bumboys got your own way, wouldn't want nicks cash cow going hungry now would we...............to all the none spenders there is way of fukking with the scan rewards.............wil be made available next week, we just have to see if it still works after nicks gracious reward update.

• 💫Mr Pussy💫

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Good job you tw bumboys got your own way, wouldn't want nicks cash cow going hungry now would we...............to all the none spenders there is way of fukking with the scan rewards.............wil be made available next week, we just have to see if it still works after nicks gracious reward update.

Mmm really?

• 𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗔𝗡

Good update👍

• ProtectiveDaddy

Pussy I've pmd you.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

You do know its against ToS to "fukk" with, cheat, or advertise an exploit in the game right?

• ProtectiveDaddy

It's not a cheat, or exploit, it's simply to do with base placement, what upgrade you put into that base then stacking bases onto that first base and placing certain upgrade within the others base/s and scanning...............must have something to do with the algorithm used to determine the reward percentage ratio maybe.............or I could just be fukking with you.............or not.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Lol could be? 😱 Nobody's missed you btw.

• ProtectiveDaddy

If it were 'true' that would mean there are certain parameters that must be met-

Where the base is positioned - now think - bases can be placed anywhere - or can they!!!!

Which upgrade to use - in each base - and how many............ There are so many different combinations aren't there....

And does it work on every tier scan...........well that's for you to try.

• dsd_spook

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

Lol could be? 😱 Nobody's missed you btw.

I see what you did there

• ProtectiveDaddy

Awwwww that's so sweet nobody.

• Carpenter

ProtectiveDaddy, you should go find a job. Or a girlfriend. Or both. It'd do you good.

• RΛINDᎧG

👆👆👆👆👆👆👆

• ProtectiveDaddy

Well ive got a job, and a lovely wife but just love fukking with the establishment. The establishment in this game are the big spenders and the people who's pockets they're lining with utter contempt of the genuine gamer............keeps me entertained while I'm waiting for opponents to take their turns on Battle Academy.

• dsd_spook

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Well ive got a job, and a lovely wife but just love fukking with the establishment. The establishment in this game are the big spenders and the people who's pockets they're lining with utter contempt of the genuine gamer............keeps me entertained while I'm waiting for opponents to take their turns on Battle Academy.

The people that love to watch the world burn never fully realize they've set themselves on fire as the ignition

• ProtectiveDaddy

I once worked for a company called pyrogen, where we messed about with the chemical reaction that causes fire to produce an extinguisher that produced nitrogen oxide which wouldnt damage server units so I'm fully aware of the dangers of fire but also how best to protect myself from getting burnt.

• Treybo130

I must be simple minded. Explain to me the negative consequences of capitalism and the drive it creates for better games? I like that I didn't buy this game. I spent a hundo on TW to have my property jacked. I learned not to do that anymore. What is the purpose for your anger PD? At what point is buying something you like a bad thing?

• 💩💩ᎡᏌᎠᏀᏓᏣᏌᎦ💩💩

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

I once worked for a company called pyrogen, where we messed about with the chemical reaction that causes fire to produce an extinguisher that produced nitrogen oxide which wouldnt damage server units so I'm fully aware of the dangers of fire but also how best to protect myself from getting burnt.

👆You could send a glass eye to sleep....thought you'd gone.....shame

• Dark♦Stone

Woah someone call the cops we got a Badass over here😯😯👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆👆. Lol a little serious there bub.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Well it looks like we can see some of the dirty little rent boys who went sobbing to nick to change the c4 effect can't we, did nick make you wear those knee pads again............rud

• dsd_spook

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Metaphors are lost on some people. For shame

• petinc

somebody wrote:

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Metaphors are lost on some people. For shame

No, he used to work in a factory where they made metaphors, also.

• ProtectiveDaddy

Wow, astonishing put downs, my you deserve your plaudits. My you really do have a little yerk circle don't you, I bet your even let each other touch your idevices. Careful you don't smear the screens now.

Reply to this topic