C4 Update

ForumsGeneral Discussion › C4 Update
  • Dirty Hob0

Good update👍C4s are like nukes if one person uses them the other does too and in the end no one wins they both end up dead!

• Doom Giver

Is the update active? Cause I just lost 4 level 3 scan items to a c4

• Jim Dirt

The Chairman wrote:

Hey everyone,After reviewing player feedback and C4 usage stats, it's become apparent that C4 is a bit too available and powerful. As a result, we're going to be making two changes:- Instead of destroying 2-6 base upgrades, C4 will destroy 1-2 upgrades – damage will stay the same (25-90 health).- The overall chance of getting C4 when scanning will be reduced 33%. Other Tier 2 items' probabilities, including Vehicle Depots, will increase as a result.

The changes will go live Monday at noon Pacific time (19:00 GMT). Thanks to everyone who's weighed in on this issue, and thanks for playing Global Supremacy!

After this update I'm getting more C4 than ever and zero vehicle depots. I'm got C4 running out of my ears. I think this update is broken.

• ŦλC̸_ŦłβΣƦłUM̸

Wow 2-6 upgrades and a decreased chance? Now its just useless

• Merrÿpranxter

Since this update my scan ratio has gone down for vehicle depts rather than C4. For example I just dropped 750 stam and recieved one set of Vehicle Depots. And this is repetitive since this update. Please fix. 😁

• ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ

I thank that somehow, the location that you scan in affects the ratio of all loot received. Since the update, I don't get much c4 from my more rural bases, but I get a lot in more urban ones. I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to work, but some clarification would be nice.

I have gotten more c4 than vehicle depots. About 10 c4 to one vehicle depot.

• Jim Dirt

ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ wrote:

I thank that somehow, the location that you scan in affects the ratio of all loot received. Since the update, I don't get much c4 from my more rural bases, but I get a lot in more urban ones. I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to work, but some clarification would be nice.

Yeah I'm still running heavy on the c4. Several hundred charges so far.... Not that I mind....😜😜😜

• Merrÿpranxter

ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ wrote:

I've been trying in both types of situations. No depots really in either case.

• ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ

★Λddi★ wrote:

ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ wrote:

I've been trying in both types of situations. No depots really in either case.

Well, it's not like I'm rolling in them, but I usually average one per 250. At least it seems that way. I'm not keeping a spreadsheet on them.

• ZΞΞ

I have yet to find any C-4. I thought you just do jobs and you will find them.

• Tech™ ︻┳テ=一 ®

ZΞΞ wrote:

I have yet to find any C-4. I thought you just do jobs and you will find them.

Nope. You need to scan. Jobs = £/$ & XP

• L. Ron Hubbard

Jim Dirt wrote:

ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ wrote:

Yeah I'm still running heavy on the c4. Several hundred charges so far.... Not that I mind....😜😜😜

Mine don't seem to last that long. Get about 50 or so & then BAM I seem to find some worthy receipent. It's like the ass bags know exactly when I get to that magic number where I'm looking to purge my stock pile.

• L. Ron Hubbard

But yeah, I agree, depots have def take a nose dive in the last few days. I just assumed brook was hoarding them all.

• ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ

Sabasaul wrote:

Jim Dirt wrote:

ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ wrote:

Mine don't seem to last that long. Get about 50 or so & then BAM I seem to find some worthy receipent. It's like the ass bags know exactly when I get to that magic number where I'm looking to purge my stock pile.

Yep. I have the exact same problem.

• L. Ron Hubbard

And just like that the switch was turned on. Ran (10) tier 2 missions & ended up with 7 depots.👍

• Merrÿpranxter

Sabasaul wrote:

But yeah, I agree, depots have def take a nose dive in the last few days. I just assumed brook was hoarding them all.

About 70 C4 to 7 Vehicle Depots today.

Reply to this topic