C4 Update

Forums โ€บ General Discussion โ€บ C4 Update
  • ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉแŽกแŒแŽ แ€แ“แฃแŒแŽฆ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Well it looks like we can see some of the dirty little rent boys who went sobbing to nick to change the c4 effect can't we, did nick make you wear those knee pads again............rud

Always protect your knees,it's common sense๐Ÿ‘

• โ˜…H@VOCโ˜…

The Chairman wrote:

Hey everyone,After reviewing player feedback and C4 usage stats, it's become apparent that C4 is a bit too available and powerful. As a result, we're going to be making two changes:- Instead of destroying 2-6 base upgrades, C4 will destroy 1-2 upgrades โ€“ย damage will stay the same (25-90 health).- The overall chance of getting C4 when scanning will be reduced 33%. Other Tier 2 items' probabilities, including Vehicle Depots, will increase as a result.

The changes will go live Monday at noon Pacific time (19:00 GMT). Thanks to everyone who's weighed in on this issue, and thanks for playing Global Supremacy!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• โ˜…H@VOCโ˜…

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Wow, astonishing put downs, my you deserve your plaudits. My you really do have a little yerk circle don't you, I bet your even let each other touch your idevices. Careful you don't smear the screens now.

This is why forums need modsโ˜โ˜

• dsd_spook

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Wow, astonishing put downs, my you deserve your plaudits. My you really do have a little yerk circle don't you, I bet your even let each other touch your idevices. Careful you don't smear the screens now.

Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the star of the show: Defeatist Name Calling! Brought to you by Protective Daddy

• โ™ โ™šSCARSMURDAโ™šโ™ 

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Good job you tw bumboys got your own way, wouldn't want nicks cash cow going hungry now would we...............to all the none spenders there is way of fukking with the scan rewards.............wil be made available next week, we just have to see if it still works after nicks gracious reward update.

You mad bro? Haha

• dsd_spook

I just got a pm from protective saying he wants to teach me about teleporting in tw. Oh nooooooooooooo

• TW_Support

If you don't like the game, don't play it.

• Snowman

TW_Support wrote:

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• ๐ŸJ.U.๐Ÿ

Before this forum was hijacked, it was about changes to mechanics in the game.

Remember that?

Good job nick! I've done some battles with c4, and i do agree, they were far too powerful. I will have to relearn c4 after monday i guess!

• โ˜…H@VOCโ˜…

Sapper wrote:

๐Ÿ‘คnอฅobอฃoอซdy๐Ÿ‘ค wrote:

Lol could be? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Nobody's missed you btw.

Nice colorful name!:)

• โ˜…H@VOCโ˜…

Snowman wrote:

TW_Support wrote:

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• ๐Ÿ’€THE CAPO๐Ÿ’€

somebody wrote:

I just got a pm from protective saying he wants to teach me about teleporting in tw. Oh nooooooooooooo

Teleporting? What is this sorcery?!?!

• nอฅoอ’bอฃoอซdy

It's called spoofing.

• dsd_spook

๐Ÿ’€THE CAPO๐Ÿ’€ wrote:

somebody wrote:

Teleporting? What is this sorcery?!?!

Idk, but he magically showed up an planted a 1 inf in one of my turf. I guess he wants to be a Jedi or something

• ๐Ÿ”นaแƒษณษ›ส‘๐Ÿ”น

Good stuff Nick. Really shows that the players enhance this game. I'm sure it wasn't only the big spenders that sent an email to Nick.
    C4's could have ruined this game.... People were scared to cap a turf in fear of having their turf c4'd.... That's not how the game should be

• า’สŸuฦ’ฦ’๊€จ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ˜

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Who are you again..?

• ShอŸaอždoฯ‰Kอœiอžะธษข

า’สŸuฦ’ฦ’๊€จ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ”ซ๐Ÿ˜ wrote:

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Who are you again..?

He's the guy who got his ass handed to him in tw for posting pro nazi propaganda in GD.

• GS Sucks

ShอŸaอždoฯ‰Kอœiอžะธษข wrote:

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Who are you again..?

He's the guy who got his ass handed to him in tw for posting pro nazi propaganda in GD.

Yup

• EastCoastKing

Sounds like C4 stock time.

• dsd_spook

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Who are you again..?

He's also the guy who just recently gotten his GS account reset last time I checked ๐Ÿ˜ฑ.......๐Ÿ˜ญ

• โ˜ รโ„ž.ฦŠุนแตƒ๏พ…โ„Œโ˜ โžซฯปฯฎแƒฆโžฌ

๐Ÿ”ฅSirTalkALot๐Ÿ”ฅ wrote:

So much for the Protective daddy's "alliance".

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• RARE

Now if we can just get build times reduce when building over limit. I mean 2 days for a turf come on

• โ˜…H@VOCโ˜…

somebody wrote:

ProtectiveDaddy wrote:

Who are you again..?

He's also the guy who just recently gotten his GS account reset last time I checked ๐Ÿ˜ฑ.......๐Ÿ˜ญ

Bye bye ProtectiveDaddy โœ‹๐Ÿ‘‹โœ‹โœ‹๐Ÿ‘‹โœ‹๐Ÿ‘‹โœ‹๐Ÿ‘‹โœ‹

• SiGMa FoRCe

RARE wrote:

Now if we can just get build times reduce when building over limit. I mean 2 days for a turf come on

I'm fine with this, but I disagree with not being able to cap, sorry aquire a base if you don't have an extra worker.

• Picnic Thief

trumpetmanv wrote:

RARE wrote:

I'm fine with this, but I disagree with not being able to cap, sorry aquire a base if you don't have an extra worker.

I the build times are reduced and we can acquire over limit then a fair few people would build instead of acquiring due to fear of retaliation. We'd end up with people too scared to fight, as with the C4 issue.

• Mike Hunt

TW_Support wrote:

Turf Wars support would say that.
    ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜œ

• Bruenor

But c4 is so cool!!!

• ฮ˜ะนัะ‚ั†ะผัŠะ’ะดั•ั‚ะดัd

รŸฤษ–ฦ‘ษชส‚าฅ wrote:

TW_Support wrote:

Turf Wars support would say that. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜œ

I see what you did there.๐Ÿ‘

• keriboi

Bring back c4 most fun ive had with this game

• RARE

Just looted 20 more c4 thanks nick ;)

Reply to this topic