Zimmerman case what do u think going to happen

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Zimmerman case what do u think going to happen
  • callitluck

Think they will let him go ?

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

I think someone will end up very disappointed and someone will be satisfied with the result.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Well he apparently tried to be a police officer. When that didnt work he joined his neighborhood watch. He then chose to carry a firearm. When these things didnt give him the control fix he wanted, he shot a kid for wearing a hoody.

Considering the country this is im betting he could get off. I mean pretending to be a cop could be good enough right?

In my opinion, he took a young human life, destroyed a family, then had the gaul to come up with a reason for his actions. Such a fucking asshole. Excuse my French, but seriously. Fuck this guy. What gave him the right? I don't care what he says he thought the kid was doing. He had no right to take a life for something so petty. Just total bullshit. A mother lost her child because someone found a hoodie insulting.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

I think someone will end up very disappointed and someone will be satisfied with the result.

It deserves more thought than that. This is important.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

I mean a kid died because of false assumptions and supposed implications, at the hand of a idiot with an inflamed sense of entitlement.

There's a more important lesson to learn here. Justice isn't as important as seeing this point. Im trying to figure out how many other assholes out there feel they have the right to take a fucking life because they think it could be the right thing to do.

• callitluck

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

I mean a kid died because of false assumptions and supposed implications, at the hand of a idiot with an inflamed sense of entitlement.

There's a more important lesson to learn here. Justice isn't as important as seeing this point. Im trying to figure out how many other assholes out there feel they have the right to take a fucking life because they think it could be the right thing to do.

He was following the kid who wouldn't feel threaten

• SLiNKY

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

I mean a kid died because of false assumptions and supposed implications, at the hand of a idiot with an inflamed sense of entitlement. ✂✂✂

Honestly, be glad they detain people like this. Just think if too many people were this way, we'd have a government run by greedy jerks who think they deserve more rights then another man.

• ▪False▪

I want Skittles and Brisk to testify against Zimmerman.

I could not agree more with what Greenman said. Hammurabi Code. This guy shot a kid. This guy needs to be shot in the future kids, then executed.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

NooYah wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

I mean a kid died because of false assumptions and supposed implications, at the hand of a idiot with an inflamed sense of entitlement. ✂✂✂

Honestly, be glad they detain people like this. Just think if too many people were this way, we'd have a government run by greedy jerks who think they deserve more rights then another man.

That simply isn't good enough. Because we absolutely do live in a world like the one you've just described. Which i assume was your point! :D

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

George: This guy looks like he is up to no good or he's on drugs or something...Somethings wrong with him....These assholes, they always get away....
    Dispatcher: Are you following him?
    George: yeah
    Dispatcher: We don't need you to do that.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

That is how it all began. None of the above is disputed. What also cannot be disputed is this:

George Zimmerman did not have to leave his truck (the Dispatcher essentially asked him not to) and, having done so, did not have to bring a firearm.

George Zimmerman did not witness Trayvon Martin commit a crime or do anything unlawful.

George Zimmerman never graduated from a formal law enforcement training academy.

George Zimmerman is not, nor has he ever been a sworn member of law enforcement.

George Zimmerman told several different, inconsistent stories about what happened that tragic night.

George Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

And im asking if that's the case of course. I wouldn't want to go assuming after i just condemned it.

• callitluck

ᎾɠʉɳЂэΒlʉɳτ wrote:

That is how it all began. None of the above is disputed. What also cannot be disputed is this:

George Zimmerman did not have to leave his truck (the Dispatcher essentially asked him not to) and, having done so, did not have to bring a firearm.

George Zimmerman did not witness Trayvon Martin commit a crime or do anything unlawful.

George Zimmerman never graduated from a formal law enforcement training academy.

George Zimmerman is not, nor has he ever been a sworn member of law enforcement.

George Zimmerman told several different, inconsistent stories about what happened that tragic night.

George Zimmerman murdered Trayvon Martin.

Couldn't say it better 👌

• Nsharbz

April 1992 all over again?

• FRΞSHY

He's gonna walk.

• Merrÿpranxter

Anyone see the Rivera clip from Faux News? Holy wow.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

▪False▪ wrote:

I want Skittles and Brisk to testify against Zimmerman.

I could not agree more with what Greenman said. Hammurabi Code. This guy shot a kid. This guy needs to be shot in the future kids, then executed.

That's not what I was saying. Just to be clear.

• E=MC(Hammer)

Don't know, don't care. Leave it to the media to drag stupid stuff like this to the forefront of people's lives and blind them to what actually holds significance.

• PRIDE

FRΞSHY wrote:

He's gonna walk.

It's Florida, he actually might.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

I agree. But what also deserves more thought is why young men are still dying in Afghanistan a decade after we invaded. My heart goes out to the poor kid and his family but I guarantee nobody remembers what happened five years ago today in Afghanistan. We are all so concerned about one trial but ignore the fact that thousands of men and women have been sent off to be killed by a bunch of spoiled corrupt politicians who revel at the fact we are all looking the other way while they line their pockets.

• ▪False▪

I have a massive problem with him just being sent to jail. Incarceration, I feel, is a double-edged sword. One, it punishes those who do wrong. Better than capital punishment most of the time. But tax payers PAY for these scumbags to exist.

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

PRIDE wrote:

FRΞSHY wrote:

He's gonna walk.

It's Florida, he actually might.

He definitely should walk due to mistrial( not a lawyer so I don't know if this is the correct term). The judge tried earnestly to make Zimmerman look stupid on several occasions( specifically when demanding to know if he would testify or not) and voiced the opinion that the simulation Zimmermans defense made had no merit( I would quote her but I am lazy).
    In the US, we are guaranteed the right to a fair trial. If you look at many of the judge's decisions and her general demeanor towards the defense, you would have to agree that his trial has not been a totally fair one at all.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

👤nͥobͣoͫdy👤 wrote:

Yeah. But that's a totally different conversation. If everyone agrees to move on to this id be cool with it. I actually support what you are saying. But at the same time we could even expand further and go into the detrimental effects of depleted uranium on our veterans. However that totally doesn't go into this particular trial.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

I'm just glad this whole thing is over now.
    Finally I will see real news in the news channel instead if this stuipid pointless case.
    As a sanford resident and not being sucked into the media, I know I can say this whole thing is a bunch of crap.

• ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー

I only read foreign news. American media blows everything it wants to out of proportion while keeping what news it wants to suppressed. Don't get me wrong; I'm not saying it isn't a big deal. There's just more important things.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

I don't know why none of the news reporters at the courthouse never talked about the ducks that hang around the pond.
    They could easily qualify as worlds fattest, and laziest ducks.
    But they are cool.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

@Green. My point was trials like this happen everyday around us. Why are we being told to focus on this particular controversial issue? Personally I think Zimmerman acted in self defense, AFTER he made Trayvon feel threatened and feel the need to strike first. Zimmerman created that situation and should be held accountable for that. To me it's manslaughter.

That being said, a million things happen everyday that are f***ed up and controversial. This one serves a purpose though and I think it's disgusting that politicians and the media use this tragedy for their own agenda. Al Sharpton is as big an ass bag as Geraldo or Bill O'Reilley.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー wrote:

I only read foreign news. American media blows everything it wants to out of proportion while keeping what news it wants to suppressed. Don't get me wrong; I'm not saying it isn't a big deal. There's just more important things.

Agreed! I read RT over American news myself. But if i may ask, what is the REAL current story this one is distracting us from? Im not being condescending at all. I feel this is a distraction as well. Im just trying to see what others think we aren't supposed to notice this week?

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

ㄎңձժø൰ シャドー wrote:

Agreed! I read RT over American news myself. But if i may ask, what is the REAL current story this one is distracting us from? Im not being condescending at all. I feel this is a distraction as well. Im just trying to see what others think we aren't supposed to notice this week?

My state is trying to shit out a law that could close down all but 4 abortion clinics and limit abortion to 20 weeks. It'll probably pass too despite the thousands of people who have traveled to Austin to speak against it. But alas, we will remember in November.

• nͥo͒bͣoͫdy

Bottom line for me, I'd rather have a legal system where a guilty man goes free once in a while than live under a government where the burden of proof wasn't so heavily laden on them so they could oppress the people with mock trials. I think it's ironic the same legal system that locks up so many black men is trying to accuse a man of racism.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

But why is justice the main motivation here? I mean a broken system that lets people fall through the cracks, and a totalitarian system that delivers harsh penalties to its citizens for minor offenses, arent the only options here. In fact we only have options here.

WE are the society. Those we supposedly elect to have our best interests at heart are not, the moment they fail to have our best interests at heart.

Reply to this topic