Zimmerman case what do u think going to happen

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Zimmerman case what do u think going to happen
  • clone9786

E=MC(Hammer) wrote:

▪False▪ wrote:

Well. We have quite the hole. What is it now? 17 trillion?I want George Washington back. :(

Reagan

Reaganomics is one of the many reasons we are in the debt we are in today.

• clone9786

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

★Λddi★ wrote:

Good questions. I've been wondering the same for years. Tell me if this is too out there... But does anyone else feel like all this shit is orchestrated? Im not trying to ask if you guys are weirdo conspiracy theorists or anything. Im just asking if you have some serious suspicions of such a thing actually happening now.

Yeah something fishy is definately up. I don't have any idea who it is or what they have in mind, but if i had to take a guess i would say some large multibillion dollar corporation owner(s). You know the kind that buys two companies then makes them "compete" to get more money? And that this person probably owns some media too to keep the masses dumbed down. He probably has lobbyists working for him too.

• sebriah

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

★Λddi★ wrote:

But does anyone else feel like all this shit is orchestrated? Im not trying to ask if you guys are weirdo conspiracy theorists or anything. Im just asking if you have some serious suspicions of such a thing actually happening now.

My fav flash game is called Oilogarchy. Dig wells, drill oil, make money. Every four years there is an election, and the player can choose to contribute at this time. At first I was having fun dumping tons of money on one side to buy the president. Quickly found out that if I dumped money on both sides, I won president and congress. Forget investing in stocks, gold or real estate - politicians are the surest return on your money.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

My fav flash game is called Oilogarchy. Dig wells, drill oil, make money. Every four years there is an election, and the player can choose to contribute at this time. At first I was having fun dumping tons of money on one side to buy the president. Quickly found out that if I dumped money on both sides, I won president and congress. Forget investing in stocks, gold or real estate - politicians are the surest return on your money.

I actually invested in gold a few years back and did alright. I wouldn't suggest it now though. Its about to crash and maybe bounce back if the dollar loses its status. Palladium is where its at. China is currently expanding it's clean energy automotive production dramatically.

Each new car built these days require a piece of palladium above the undercarriage to regulate battery converters and such.

Most of the factories are now operational, but not all of them. When full production starts the palladium prices are surely going to rise.

• Merrÿpranxter

Lol yeah the rest of the educated 1st world actually believes in Science and the 97% of Climate Scientists with their insane facts about global warming. Crazy, seems more logical to believe the other 3% bought and paid for by the fossil fuel industry and conservative think tanks. Who needs Science when you've got talking heads and chain mails to tell you what you want to hear? Lolol All of this stuff we've been talking about is nothing compared to this. Won't matter what we fix within our government when we can no longer survive. Good for China on that note.

• Merrÿpranxter

Carbon tax and they'll all the sudden decide they can make money in clean energy. No doubt about it. ^

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

★Λddi★ wrote:

Lol yeah the rest of the educated 1st world actually believes in Science and the 97% of Climate Scientists with their insane facts about global warming. Crazy, seems more logical to believe the other 3% bought and paid for by the fossil fuel industry and conservative think tanks. Who needs Science when you've got talking heads and chain mails to tell you what you want to hear? Lolol All of this stuff we've been talking about is nothing compared to this. Won't matter what we fix within our government when we can no longer survive. Good for China on that note.

But humanity should at least give it a shot and try to fix these things before we kill ourselves right? Some of us have to at least try to set a better example than what exists thus far. With these extremes in perspective we really don't have anything to lose and everything to gain.

• MatPowers

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Well he apparently tried to be a police officer. When that didnt work he joined his neighborhood watch. He then chose to carry a firearm. When these things didnt give him the control fix he wanted, he shot a kid for wearing a hoody.

Considering the country this is im betting he could get off. I mean pretending to be a cop could be good enough right?

In my opinion, he took a young human life, destroyed a family, then had the gaul to come up with a reason for his actions. Such a fucking asshole. Excuse my French, but seriously. Fuck this guy. What gave him the right? I don't care what he says he thought the kid was doing. He had no right to take a life for something so petty. Just total bullshit. A mother lost her child because someone found a hoodie insulting.

The kid had a history, and also had lockpicks in his pockets... The kid was a hooligan. As for Zimmerman, hell if I know. Both are guilty of something.

• Merrÿpranxter

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

★Λddi★ wrote:

Lol yeah the rest of the educated 1st world actually believes in Science and the 97% of Climate Scientists with their insane facts about global warming. Crazy, seems more logical to believe the other 3% bought and paid for by the fossil fuel industry and conservative think tanks. Who needs Science when you've got talking heads and chain mails to tell you what you want to hear? Lolol All of this stuff we've been talking about is nothing compared to this. Won't matter what we

But humanity should at least give it a shot and try to fix these things before we kill ourselves right? Some of us have to at least try to set a better example than what exists thus far. With these extremes in perspective we really don't have anything to lose and everything to gain.

You must not have read what I said. :P

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

So having a history of non violent offenses condemns this kid to die at the hands of a guy who had no right to make that call?

Seriously im shocked at how composed some people are about things like this.

People's lives are ended or ruined constantly over such petty shit. It's becoming normal to simply shoot people for the sake of "justice". When did justice trump life?

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

★Λddi★ wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

★Λddi★ wrote:

Lol yeah the rest of the educated 1st world actually believes in Science and the 97% of Climate Scientists with their insane facts about global warming. Crazy, seems more logical to believe the other 3% bought and paid for by the fossil fuel industry and conservative think tanks. Who needs Science when you've got talking heads and chain mails to tell you what you want to hear? Lolol All of this stuff we've been talking about is nothing compared to this. Won't matter what we

I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or serious. You said it wouldn't matter, so i said its worth a shot. I just went with serious.

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

This is a basic summary of information that may or may not have been included in the trial. I hadn't heard of many of this myself until watching the video. He includes his sources in the description, and he did his best to remain unbiased while presenting evidence.
    http://youtu.be/bF-Ax5E8EJc

• Merrÿpranxter

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

★Λddi★ wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

★Λddi★ wrote:

Lol yeah the rest of the educated 1st world actually believes in Science and the 97% of Climate Scientists with their insane ✂. Who needs Science when you've got talking heads and chain mails to tell you what you want to hear? Lolol All of this stuff we've been talking about is nothing compared to this. Won't matter what we

I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or serious. You said it wouldn't matter, so i said its worth a shot. I just went with serious.

No I said all the other stuff we were talking about doesnt matter compared to global warming. If we don't fix that then we are screwed as a race.

• Merrÿpranxter

MatPowers wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Well

?

In my opinion, he took a young human life, destroyed a family, then had the gaul to come up with a reason for his actions. Such a fucking asshole. Excuse my French, but seriously. Fuck this guy. What gave him the right? I don't care what he says he thought the kid was doing. He had no right to take a g.

The kid had a history, and also had lockpicks in his pockets... The kid was a hooligan. As for Zimmerman, hell if I know. Both are guilty of something.

I'm sure you are guilty of something too. Maybe I should go ahead and use my .40 on you just in case? What is this, the Wild West?

He was guilty of staying at a friends house in that neighbourhood and going to the store for skittles and a drink. What a terrible crime that child committed.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Oh I see! Total agreement here. The real conspiracy theory behind some people's flat out denial of global warming stems from a proposed international carbon tax. Back in the day it wasnt as much a denial of the problem, as much a resistance to this proposed tax that would supposedly fix it. Due mostly to such a tax being unconstitutional or something... I forget exactly. I read about this like 6 years ago.

Nutshell, apparently Americans can't constitutionally be liable to an international tax like what was proposed back then.

Plus there's the whole "climate gate" leak... That kinda tipped some of the rational people to go into full blown denial mode. That was about 2 or 3 years back if i recall.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

The climate gate thing was pretty damning. It was basically a leak of emails between some climatologists flat out conversing about how they had fudged the numbers.

It's worth a google search.

But regardless of this bullshit, dependence on fossil fuels, suppression of clean energies, and climate change are still important issues to be addressed. But like you pointed out, people get distracted by the smokescreen bullet points, and not the reason theres a conversation in the first place.

• sebriah

Fucking not guilty

• callitluck

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

The climate gate thing was pretty damning. It was basically a leak of emails between some climatologists flat out conversing about how they had fudged the numbers.

It's worth a google search.

But regardless of this bullshit, dependence on fossil fuels, suppression of clean energies, and climate change are still important issues to be addressed. But like you pointed out, people get distracted by the smokescreen bullet points, and not the reason theres a conversation in the first place.

Shady not guiltyyyyyy

Reply to this topic