Zimmerman

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Zimmerman
  • xrāy

Not guilty.

• Dark♦Stone

I hate him so much right now. And why all-women jury?!? Fkin ridiculous. 👎👎👎👎👎👎👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😤😤😤😤😤

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

Well now shit is going to go down here in sanford...
    Good thing I'm in the white part of town.

• Dark♦Stone

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

Well now shit is going to go down here in sanford...Good thing I'm in the white part of town.

Lol guess so 4 u. Ima make a black KKK for a few Minuites... Jk lol😜.

• sebriah

F***

• EastCoastKing

I thought he was going away for sure. I bet a couple idiots are gonna cause a little riot

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Fuck this... Im never going to Orlando fucking again. Ill just go anywhere else in the country where its not okay to shoot people for no reason.

• mike1998

Fcked up

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

YOU HEAR THAT FLORIDA? I just swore off the hulk ride! I used to go there every couple of years or so. But this state is now dead to me.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

YOU HEAR THAT FLORIDA? I just swore off the hulk ride! I used to go there every couple of years or so. But this state is now dead to me.

Hay dont talk shit about Florida. 😡

• Dark♦Stone

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

He has every right. That shit isn't ok at ALL. this is a sad day in history. MLK would frown on Florida, so so will I. And I'll take this to the grave. #RacistState

• TW_Support

I understand why people are mad, but protesting peacful or not won't change the virdict. The Martin family will be in my thoughts.

• sebriah

Someone recently did an article about how Florida will be gone sooner than we think

• Dark♦Stone

TW_Support wrote:

I understand why people are mad, but protesting peacful or not won't change the virdict. The Martin family will be in my thoughts.

• xrāy

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

They don't call them Floridiots for nuthin' 😉

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Again fuck Florida. Your state is an embarrassment right now.

• sebriah

We'll see what states we add to that list now that anyone can change voting laws

• 4nick8r

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Again fuck Florida. Your state is an embarrassment right now.

Why? None of us were there & if he truely thought his life was in danger he had a right to defend himself. While I truely feel for TM's family (as a father I can't imagine their pain) we weren't on the jury. We may or may not believe in the outcome, but the courts (nation wide, not just FL) require a strong case to send someone to prison. This wasn't a strong case. It was a tragic case though. The loss of anyone is a tragedy.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

Two reasons why they lost.
    1. Martins family made it into a such high profile case and adding racism. If they never did that Zimmberman would never get such a good attorney looking for publicity.
    2. The states attorney didn't do a good job because they assumed Zimmberman will be guilty because he killed a man.

• 4nick8r

🔥SirTalkALot🔥 wrote:

Two reasons why they lost.1. Martins family made it into a such high profile case and adding racism. If they never did that Zimmberman would never get such a good attorney looking for publicity.2. The states attorney didn't do a good job because they assumed Zimmberman will be guilty because he killed a man.

But killing someone isn't illegal if certain criteria are met. The morality is certainly open for discussion, but the legality is pretty straight forward.

• mike1998

I'm watching Ctv news and it seems like the reporters are just dying for a violent situation to happen

• TW_Support

mike1998 wrote:

I'm watching Ctv news and it seems like the reporters are just dying for a violent situation to happen

That's the media for ya.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

TW_Support wrote:

mike1998 wrote:

That's the media for ya.

They have two police helis circling the area every day sense the case started. Nothing is going to happen. Sanford police has been preparing for a riot.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

YOU wrote:

TW_Support wrote:

mike1998 wrote:

That's the media for ya.

They have two police helis circling the area every day sense the case started. Nothing is going to happen. Sanford police has been preparing for a riot.

They have many cops in the area also. Just saw 3 police cars hanging around the Publix right by the courthouse just a few hours ago.

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

Remember that he had to be convicted without a shadow of a doubt.
    If you can honestly tell me that with the evidence we know that you are 100% sure (not 99.999999999%) that a crime was committed( note I used crime not death. TM was killed by zimmerman no doubt there, but in our legal system sometimes killing can be justified) you are delirious.
    The details were sketchy, the prosecution was unconvincing, and for all intensive purposes this should have never gone to trial.
    Zimmerman was somewhat in the wrong; however, people make mistakes.
    They cant prove He went out looking to kill. They can't prove that he didn't feel a danger to his life (in his circumstances once the initial confrontation happened I think many of us would fear for our safety despite someone's skin colour).

• BakedBananas

It's yet another tragedy of the gun culture in America. As long as you allow every Macho Tom , Wannabee Dick, and Lunatic Harry to walk the streets with loaded guns (and what are guns for if it's not to kill and maim?) then you are going to get the tragedies of innocent children being killed, either individually or en masse.

• TW_Support

I hate how people are saying "If I ever see Zimmerman I would (insert violent act here) him" Like I said I understand why people are mad but if those people did those things, they wouldn't be much better than him.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Why? None of us were there & if he truely thought his life was in danger he had a right to defend himself. While I truely feel for TM's family (as a father I can't imagine their pain) we weren't on the jury. We may or may not believe in the outcome, but the courts (nation wide, not just FL) require a strong case to send someone to prison. This wasn't a strong case. It was a tragic case though. The loss of anyone is a tragedy.
    @4nick8r

Its not like i would have ever dropped by your house or anything lol. Im just not going to support your state. I don't consider you at fault whatsoever. Im just gonna stop eating oranges, and vacation in California or somewhere more rational than Florida. No big deal.

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

Personally this is a tragedy. A 17 year old is dead and another Man's life is ruined.
    But, I'd like to point out how inherently beautiful the fact that he was found not guilty is.
    As soon as the story came out 75% of our country pronounced him guilty. The story was extremely emotionally and racially charged. Also, a young life was lost.
    Jurors and participants in the trial could fear for their lives for finding him not guilty( look at twitter if you think I'm joking).
    Even with all of these factors, America did not use mob justice. We gave him as fair of a trial he could get. Then the unthinkable happened, 12 representatives of our society decided that based on the definition of our laws and the evidence given that they could not convict a confirmed child-killer because it couldn't be proved he broke a law.
    In my opinion although this is tragic it is an affirmation of how fair our legal system can be( its not always like this admittedly).

• ᏰลอᏰεαη

Put this exact scenario in another country, and most of the time this man ends up either dead or imprisoned for the rest of his life. I'd say that this outcome could maybe happen in 12 other countries max.

• EastCoastKing

TW_Support wrote:

I hate how people are saying "If I ever see Zimmerman I would (insert violent act here) him" Like I said I understand why people are mad but if those people did those things, they wouldn't be much better than him.

My thoughts exactly about if anyone caused violence over this. I can understand some people's anger but commiting crimes because you don't feel justice was served is not right.

Reply to this topic