Zimmerman

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Zimmerman
  • ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ

Brett Riverboat wrote:

Around the same time, give or take a few months, a 17 year old unarmed white kid was shot by a 30 year old black guy in south carolina. No national news coverage for that. Why not?

10 days after martin was killed, it was still not national news. Then his parents hired a publicist who got it into national news. Interesting...

Provide a source or get the fuck outta here with this racist hate mongering.

There is not a person here who has the right to judge someone over their opinion regarding the Zimmerman verdict. The incident was tragic all around. A young man lost his life, and another will deal with this for his entire life.

Do not make this into race. If you have a problem, target the laws and the lawmakers who allowed this situation to happen.

• ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ

Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏 wrote:

If you were jumped by someone like this kid, slamming your head on the concrete... And you didn't want to defend yourself I'd say that would be pretty stupid. And yes some of you might say "he didn't have to shoot him" well yes that's true but someone who was being beat this badly probably didn't have ...But I'll leave you this, don't be fed by the mainstream media...

Watch some FOX news and learn the truth.
    All you saw at first was a picture if this 12 year old boy and Zimmerman ... No one is willing to do hard research into this case and think logically.
    LOL

FOX News is one of the most biased news reporting sources in the nation.

You want real info, go to allsides.com and read from the center. That's about as close to neutral as possible currently.

• ★Λubergine★

ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ wrote: Provide a source or get the fuck outta here with this racist hate mongering.

There is not a person here who has the right to judge someone over their opinion regarding the Zimmerman verdict. The incident was tragic all around. A young man lost his life, and another will deal with this for his entire life.

Do not make this into race. If you have a problem, target the laws and the lawmakers who allowed this situation to happen.

Can you read, dumbass? I never said anything racist. I said the parents hired a PUBLICIST to get the story national coverage. Source? Fuck, man, ask the publicist!

• ★Λubergine★

Ryan Julison, by the way. Since you are either too fucking lazy or too fucking dumb to look up a source on your own and prefer to argue blindly, here is an article. http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE8320UK20120403?irpc=932

• ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ

Brett Riverboat wrote:

Ryan Julison, by the way. Since you are either too fucking lazy or too fucking dumb to look up a source on your own and prefer to argue blindly, here is an article. http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE8320UK20120403?irpc=932

Your message absolutely promoted hate, and your response proves it.

This article has nothing to do with the killing that you mentioned earlier. In fact, if you can find a source on it other than Facebook, it has made national news, thereby proving your wrong again.

• ★Λubergine★

ᏰᎡᏌᎢᎪᏞ wrote:

Brett Riverboat wrote:

Your message absolutely promoted hate, and your response proves it.

This article has nothing to do with the killing that you mentioned earlier. In fact, if you can find a source on it other than Facebook, it has made national news, thereby proving your wrong again.

What's facebook? Thanks for the 50+ c4, btw. That was much appreciated. To be clear, my statement did not promote hate. It simply pointed out that the only reason you even know about this case is because the parents hired a publicist to make it known.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

For the record i am appalled a grown man felt threatened enough to fire a fatal shot at an unarmed kid. Why couldn't a shot to the leg have been enough in that situation he claims he was in?

Race isn't my concern at all. It's how little people value life over their personal fears.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Honestly i feel like im living in a world where "shoot first, ask later" isn't just a line from a movie anymore. It seems like it just became normal to think that's the right thing to do.

• 🔥SirTalkALot🔥

Brett Riverboat wrote:

Around the same time, give or take a few months, a 17 year old unarmed white kid was shot by a 30 year old black guy in south carolina. No national news coverage for that. Why not?

10 days after martin was killed, it was still not national news. Then his parents hired a publicist who got it into national news. Interesting...

Because their family and lawyer didn't call every news station in the US like Martins family and lawyer did.

• 4nick8r

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

✂Why couldn't a shot to the leg have been enough in that situation he claims he was in?

It's how little people value life over their personal fears.

Warning shots are a line from a movie. Trying to shoot someone in the leg who is straddling you would likely result in the bullet also striking you. I carry a gun concealed. In the class I had to take to do this the teacher was adamant that we get mentally ok with killing someone in the scenario of protecting ourselves or others from death. If I ever am forced to upholster my gun someone is going to die soon. That is because the only reason I would ever upholster it is if I was deeply afraid for my life, or that of my wife & kids. The only person I have ever heard endorse warning shots is Joe Biden, & he is an idiot. All a warning shot does is put a bullet down range with no idea of where it will end up. Even shooting into the grass can result in a ricochet.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0072699/
    I also have a conceal carry permit and have taken firearm safety classes. I would consider a killing shot a last resort. Even if i ended up taking one to the knee. Lol.

Either way he still fired. Exit shots can still recoil. Im just saying I wouldn't have gone for a kill. Joe Biden's opinion on warning shots or not. Plus i don't consider shooting someone in the leg a warning shot. It's more like a disabling shot.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

Errr i said recoil. I meant ricochet. Sorry im watching house of cards while i type lol!

• ⚔TaterChuck⚔ NC

If I remember wasn't there a woman recent who is looking at getting locked up for 20 years for firing a "warning shot". Most states will lock you up for unlawful discharge of a firearm.

Reply to this topic