Zimmerman

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Zimmerman
  • 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

EastCoastKing wrote:

TW_Support wrote:

I hate how people are saying "If I ever see Zimmerman I would (insert violent act here) him" Like I said I understand why people are mad but if those people did those things, they wouldn't be much better than him.

My thoughts exactly about if anyone caused violence over this. I can understand some people's anger but commiting crimes because you don't feel justice was served is not right.

Agreed. Which is why im disregarding oranges instead! Doing something rash would just prove him right anyways.

• 4nick8r

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Why? None of us were there & if he truely thought his life was in danger he had a right to defend himself. While I feel for TM's family (as a father I can't imagine their pain) ✂The loss of anyone is a tragedy.@4nick8r

Its not like i would have ever dropped by your house or anything lol. ✂Im just gonna stop eating oranges, and vacation in California or somewhere more rational than Florida. No big deal.

You certainly have the right to boycott FL, I'm not from there BTW. I'm just curious why this particular case is garnering so much attention. There are many people shot every year in the US under similar circumstances however this one has truly inflamed passions. I just don't get the hatred. Does anyone think TM's family would miss him any less if he had been shot by another black man? Or in a random drive by? Something turned this case into a witch hunt instead of a search for the facts & I'm not sure what it was.

• 4nick8r

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

EastCoastKing wrote:

TW_Support wrote:

I hate how people are saying "If I ever see Zimmerman I would (insert violent act here) him" Like I said I understand why people are mad but if those people did those things, they wouldn't be much better than him.

My thoughts exactly about if anyone caused violence over this. I can understand some people's anger but commiting crimes because you don't feel justice was served is not right.

Agreed. Which is why im disregarding oranges instead! Doing something rash would just prove him right anyways.

👆Agreed

• PRIDE

Trayon would've probably grown up to be a gang member and probably killed someone himself.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

You know me 4nick8r! When don't I act this way about things like this? As for everyone else, i don't speak for them.

• 💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚

PRIDE wrote:

Trayon would've probably grown up to be a gang member and probably killed someone himself.

Because we live in some kind of fucked up Tom cruise minority report world! Except instead of the computer that figures out who commits future crimes, we have this fucking guy.

• 4nick8r

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

You know me 4nick8r! When don't I act this way about things like this? As for everyone else, i don't speak for them.

Lol. Fair enough. There is just a lot of " I hate him" & "he should die" sort of talk going on & I don't understand why TM is more news worthy than any other teen who dies a violent death.

• Merrÿpranxter

PRIDE wrote:

You're probably some sort of psychopathic serial killer, but I'm going to refrain from being your judge, juror and executioner anyways.

• EastCoastKing

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

PRIDE wrote:

Because we live in some kind of fucked up Tom cruise minority report world! Except instead of the computer that figures out who commits future crimes, we have this fucking guy.

Ahaha I laughed when I read your post greenman. 👍

• BADKITTY BABYYY

F*** Florida? Really? Taking out your anger on an entire state? That seems a bit irrational. I live only 45 minutes from Orlando and to be completely honest I didn't even follow the Zimmerman trial. I've been too preoccupied finishing up nursing school so I can learn to save lives. We're not all "Floridiots" you know.

• ★Λubergine★

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Why? None of us were there & if he truely thought his life was in danger he had a right to defend himself. While I truely feel for TM's family (as a father I can't imagine their pain) we weren't on the jury. We may or may not believe in the outcome, but the courts (nation wide, not just FL) require a strong case to send someone to prison. This wasn't a strong case. It was a tragic case though. The loss of anyone is a tragedy.@4nick8r

Its not like i would have ever dropped by your house or anything lol. Im just not going to support your state. I don't consider you at fault whatsoever. Im just gonna stop eating oranges, and vacation in California or somewhere more rational than Florida. No big deal.

Oranges? You probably get your oranges from california up there anyways.

• EastCoastKing

4nick8r wrote:

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Lol. Fair enough. There is just a lot of " I hate him" & "he should die" sort of talk going on & I don't understand why TM is more news worthy than any other teen who dies a violent death.

It's the racial thing, it caused a big this motherfucker better go to jail situation which caused a lot of interest. And alot of interest makes good tv ratings. That's a possible theory to it anyway. It was also the big question to it of was it self defense or just a hate crime. People really wanted to know what was going on in zimmermans head when he did it.
    This murder was really a perfect storm for constant news coverage

• EastCoastKing

I just wanna know what the hell the Boston bomber has to say

• Kobestud

This thread reminds me of a Ron Burgondy tweet i saw today,it read "and if you get on twitter today you will see a bunch of people who think they're lawyers"

• Demacia

Good thing we have an actual legal process instead of letting all the people on Facebook and Twitter decide if someone is guilty based on what they've heard from Mainstream Media.

At the beginning of this trial, I thought Zimmerman was guilty of manslaughter. After watching day after day of testimony and reading the jury instruction for self defense (not stand your ground), which is pretty much uniform across all 50 states, I came to the conclusion that this entire trial was a politically motivated travesty of justice perpetuated by a media with an agenda. Zimmerman did not claim Stand Your Ground at any point during his trial. He did not make racist remarks to the 911 operator. He did not disobey dispatcher instructions not to follow Martin, because the instructions never existed. He did not identify Martin by race until asked by the police. Most importantly, Trayvon Martin was not a weak, helpless 12 year old boy, but a strong 17 year old teen, almost a legal adult.

• PRIDE

Demacia wrote:

Good thing we have an actual legal process instead of letting all the people on Facebook and Twitter decide if someone is guilty based on what they've heard from Mainstream Media.

At the beginning of this trial, I thought Zimmerman was guilty of manslaughter. After watching day after day of testimony and reading the jury instruction for self defense (not stand your ground), which is pretty much uniform across all 50 states, I came to the conclusion that this entire trial was a politically motivated travesty of justice perpetuated by a media with an agenda. Zimmerman did not claim Stand Your Ground at any point during his trial. He did not make racist remarks to the 911 operator. He did not disobey dispatcher instructions not to follow Martin, because the instructions never existed.....

Exactly. All these people refuse to look up the facts, they just jump on the "omg he's a racist murderer" bandwagon. Such ignorant frauds.

• ΘйэЂцмъВдѕтдяd

Trayvon skittled out for a Dew
    And before anyone else knew
    AZ put him on tap
    Pulled his gun, dropped a cap
    A 6-pack kept Zim from the SHU.

🅾👎🅱

• Jim Dirt

PRIDE wrote:

Demacia wrote:

At the beginning of this trial, I thought Zimmerman was guilty of manslaughter. After watching day after day of testimony and reading the jury instruction for self defense (not stand your ground), which is pretty much uniform across all 50 states, I came to the conclusion that this entire trial was a politically motivated travesty of justice perpetuated...

Exactly. All these people refuse to look up the facts, they just jump on the "omg he's a racist murderer" bandwagon. Such ignorant frauds.

The scary part those same bandwagon people apply that same level of research and deliberation when they vote. Oh well, it's their right. The right to be ignorant...

• Ruffelz11

^^^ completely agree about the anti-racism bandwagon. It really bugs me personally, being a very moral and politically active little white boy (15 yrs), I denounce racism, it's just not right. But sometimes people are scared to have certain opinions because other people view them as racist. Some people didn't want to believe Zimmerman was innocent from the start because it would give them a bad reputation as being racist. The anti-racism movement in at least America is being taken the wrong way by a significant portion of the population and it's not healthy for us as a society.

• clone9786

I'm personally interested in how these race ripts are gonna go down. They already trapped 3 cop cars in LA from what i heard and arrest wagons have been called in for backup.

And 20 people have been arrested in manhattan so the crowd is getting rowdy.

Oh. And in oakland they were burning an american flag.

DONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER.

• 🐝The Swarm🐝

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

Fuck this... Im never going to Orlando fucking again. Ill just go anywhere else in the country where its not okay to shoot people for no reason.

But you are green so it should be fine as long as you keep your hood down....

• Commissioner

ᏰลอᏰεαη wrote:

Remember that he had to be convicted without a shadow of a doubt. If you can honestly tell me that with the evidence we know that you are 100% sure (not 99.999999999%) that a crime was committed( note I used crime not death. TM was killed by zimmerman no doubt there, but in our legal system sometimes killing can be justified) you are delirious.The details were sketchy, the prosecution was unconvincing, and for all intensive purposes this should have never gone to trial.Zimmerman was somewhat in the wrong; however, people make mistakes. They cant prove He went out looking to kill. They can't prove that he didn't feel a danger to his life (in his circumstances once the initial confrontation happened I think many of us would fear for our safety despite someone's skin colour).

Well said

• Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏

If you were jumped by someone like this kid, slamming your head on the concrete... And you didn't want to defend yourself I'd say that would be pretty stupid. And yes some of you might say "he didn't have to shoot him" well yes that's true but someone who was being beat this badly probably didn't have another option. Kill or be killed? That's my opinion at least; I respect all of you that say differently and give other valid points... But I'll leave you this, don't be fed by the mainstream media... Watch some FOX news and learn the truth. All you saw at first was a picture if this 12 year old boy and Zimmerman in a orange jumpsuit. Never did they wanna show you Zimmerman in a suit and TM a 17 yr old wanna be thug. I think all of this Is being blown outta the water... No one is willing to do hard research into this case and think logically.

• The Saw

Any guesses on what the next national murder case will be about? I'm gonna say it will be a guy that was legally high on marajuana that was driving too slow and caused a teenager amped up on energy drinks to dangerously pass him around a blind corner with no lines on the road because it was not well maintained by the local Dept of Transportation due to budget cuts causing a helmetless moped rider to crash into a polluted river near a highly fertilized golf course where he drowned because he was never taught how to swim by his neglectful parents. But that's just a wild guess.

• Ғʟuƒƒꀨ😲🔫😏

The Saw wrote:

Any guesses on what the next national murder case will be about? I'm gonna say it will be a guy that was legally high on marajuana that was driving too slow and caused a teenager amped up on energy drinks to dangerously pass him around a blind corner with no lines on the road because it was not well maintained by the local Dept of Transportation due to budget cuts causing a helmetless moped rider to crash into a polluted river near a highly fertilized golf course where he drowned because he was never taught how to swim by his neglectful parents. But that's just a wild guess.

If that actually happened.. People might go after you lol

• Jim Dirt

The Saw wrote:

I'd say you nailed it. Gotta be a homosexual in there somewhere though...

• The Saw

Jim Dirt wrote:

The Saw wrote:

The parents were a gay couple who adopted. I guess I forgot to mention that.

• 4nick8r

Jim Dirt wrote:

The Saw wrote:

On his way to marry his partner. & the high guy needs to be driving an electric car. 😂😂😂

• 🎀Bella

💚Ⴚгɘɘɲʍɑɳ💚 wrote:

EastCoastKing wrote:

TW_Support wrote:

Don't get the scurvy!

• ★Λubergine★

Around the same time, give or take a few months, a 17 year old unarmed white kid was shot by a 30 year old black guy in south carolina. No national news coverage for that. Why not?

10 days after martin was killed, it was still not national news. Then his parents hired a publicist who got it into national news. Interesting...

Reply to this topic