Mafia Town: Part III

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Mafia Town: Part III
  • 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

I've been walking all day. The sun is fading on the horizon, and there's nothing for miles but asphalt, dust, and a few plastic bags littering the ground. The faded road sign reads 'Funky Town 72 Miles'.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

I don't know exactly how it all happened. Apparently some Mafia members and their Big Pharma buddies created a super-virus that kicked off the zombie apocalypse. Not to mention that damn asteroid that fell on California and pushed wine country into the Pacific seabed. RIP Red Hot Chili Peppers.

I stumble down the road, not believing my eyes. It looks like a heavily armored food truck is turned over in the ditch. I approach it with caution, looking in the front window curiously. All is quiet, and I'm exhausted, so I crawl down through the window with my flashlight in hand. The first thing I notice is the key still in the ignition, and the custom keychain that says 'Weasel'. It smells like tacos in here.

I look around and don't see any spiders or vermin, so I lay down and call it a night.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

This is a fairly simple game, called Mafia. The rules are simple: 1) The first 15 people to post will play. 2) out of those 15, four will be designated "Mafia". 3) The Mafia's goal is to kill everyone else in the group. 4) They will do this by choosing one person to kill during the "night phase". 5) During the "day phase", the town will decide on one person who they think is Mafia to kill. 6) If you die, you are out. No argument. 7) also out of the 15 players will be three "detectives". During each night phase, the detectives can choose one person to investigate. I will then tell them whether or not that person is Mafia. 8) There will also be one person designated as "Angel". Every night, the angel can choose one person to save. If that person is killed by the mafia, they are brought back to life. 9) The game is won when there are either no mafia or no townspeople remaining.

Zombies will work their way in after the first few deaths.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I'm so in ✋🏻

• [dday]

Hell, why not? ✋

• ☣Alexander☣

✋obviously👌😚💨

• 🍺Squirrel+Pig🍺

👋🏼pick me, pick me

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

I woke up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I grumbled something about not eating in two days as I stood up and stumbled into the cabinet next to me. Several packs of tortillas fell out, and made me wonder what else might be in this truck. "When life gives you tortillas, you look for stuff to put in them."

After about 20 minutes I had whipped up cheesy eggs and applewood smoked bacon with some fluffy pancakes(which isn't easy in an upside-down food truck, but I managed). I put the eggs, bacon, and pancake bites on a tortilla and topped it off with a bit of Canadian maple syrup before I rolled it into a burrito. I call it Bobb's Breakfast Burrito™.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

I searched around the truck for a while, finding a cabinet full of liquor and what appeared to be a collection of bikinis in the glove box (I'm guessing spring break souvenirs). I finally found a compartment behind the drivers seat with weapons in it. There seemed to be a lot of nerf guns and ping-pong paddles, but I finally found a Bull Pup and a Riot Vest.

I made my way back out of the truck, gun in my left hand and burrito in my right. When I got out I was shocked to see four guys leaned up against the side of the truck. Survivors! One was wearing a thick coat and a hat that read 'Deadliest Catch', the next appeared to be a teenage version of Crocodile Dundee, next to him was a guy wearing a t-shirt with a Canadian flag on it, a Tar-21 in his lap while he smoked a joint, and the next... Well, he appeared to be part pig, part squirrel. I'll just call him SquirrelPig.

That's 4⃣.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Time has passed since my failed Taco truck venture. I've spent many a night, and day, drinking away my grief at the town's lone pub. It wasn't so much the failure of my business and the destruction of my beloved kitchen-on-wheels, as I know I'll rally and build my empire up,once more. No, rather my pain comes from the loss of my prized Elizabeth Taylor Bikini Collection. Oh what I wouldn't do for one last chance at getting it back. 👍🏼

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

The past 3 years I'd hit jackpot season after jackpot season on the seas hunting the 'red gold'. Like most guys with lotsa $$$, I wanted to spend it. A budy of mine recommended I go to Funky Town saying my small fortune was enough to retire down there and buy me a nice new prostitute every night of my life. 6 months after moving, I made the mistake of taking home this one bitch named Wanda. The next morning she was gone, and so was my sock drawer where I stashed all my cash! Shortly after that I went bankrupt and sold my soul to the gator boy. When the zombie apocalypse happened we roughed through it together. Then the apocalypse ended and here we are... still stuck in Funky Town... still roughing it.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Qweeter1997 wrote:

I'm so in ✋🏻

• TΛ͒T

I'm in too just don't expect me to come up with any stories. I can barely write my usual ball busting comments

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

After chatting for a while, the five of us decided to turn this truck over and see if we could get it started.
    (Insert cussing and swearing here)
    -45 minutes later -
    We got the truck turned over (somehow) and repaired the engine with a coat hanger and some bubble gum. I decided to drive, since the rest of the guys found Weasel's liquor cabinet. I finally saw the name 'Tacos&Tonics' on the side of the truck. It all makes sense now.

I hopped in the drivers seat, SP called shotgun, Alex had the munchies and was searching for food in the back, and Qweeter and Dday decided to ride on the roof and flap their arm like wings. Why? I don't know. Funky Town or Bust.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

We rolled into Funky Town, looking for the bar. (Like we didn't have enough booze already) I spotted a guy on the on the side of the road, who I could only describe as a crazy ellipse, and asked him where we could find the bar. He introduced himself as ϻ ʌ͒ ᴆ ƶ є я ɵ, and pointed toward the bar (which was barely recognizable), and said we would find TΛ͒T and ⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔ there having a drink.

That's 7⃣, we need 8⃣ more.

• [dday]

This is coming along nicely.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Maybe not enough people survived the last game😁...

• TΛ͒T

Come on there has to be more the the same 10 people who always post in the forum. Come out from the shadows and join in

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

We need some of the new players to join us! It's a fun way to break the monotony of the game. I encourage some of you newer players to give it a shot.

• miket

I'm in if you got room

• Big X daBOSS

I need power and directorships can someone big help?

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Big X daBOSS wrote:

I need power and directorships can someone big help?

You are in the wrong thread buddy

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Alright, Miket makes 8⃣. Any more takers? Or are you all afraid of Zombies?

• Deadly Duck

Count me in

• Deadeyeswe

Im in

• TΛ͒T

We got 10 now Bobb. How many we gonna do this with?

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

TΛ͒T wrote:

Well, it's supposed to be 15. Want to improvise and just go with 10?

• TΛ͒T

I was just asking. This is your show man.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

ᏴᎾᏴᏴ👥ᏭᏭᏎ™ wrote:

TΛ͒T wrote:

Well, it's supposed to be 15. Want to improvise and just go with 10?

Let's get the action started. I feel like we are all growing angsty after wandering around the pub sipping warm beer for the past few days.

• 👥༌β⁕ввея༌ᏭᏭᏎ™

Alright, since I'm too busy (read lazy) to come up with a story now... Here's the list.

☣Alexander☣
    ϻ ʌ͒ ᴆ ƶ є я ɵ
    Qweeter1997
    TΛ͒T
    ⚔шΞΛᔖΞĿ⚔
    🌰SquįrręľPįg🐷
    [dday]
    miket
    Deadly Duck
    Deadeyeswe

I will send out the necessary PMs later, and post the improvised rules.

• Deadly Duck

👍👍👍

Reply to this topic