Cheaters

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Cheaters
  • Treybo130

4nick8r wrote:

Tell ya what. Since you are so interested in playing it straight, how does this sound. You tell us who your 2 top 25 accounts are and I’ll talk to the guys about inviting them to beer drinkers. I might even be able to build a portal on any of the islands you are so obsessed by. I feel safe throwing this offer out, because I think you are FOS and don’t have any top 25 accounts.

🍺

• Sundance

4nick8r wrote:

Tell ya what. Since you are so interested in playing it straight, how does this sound. You tell us who your 2 top 25 accounts are and I’ll talk to the guys about inviting them to beer drinkers. I might even be able to build a portal on any of the islands you are so obsessed by. I feel safe throwing this offer out, because I think you are FOS and don’t have any top 25 accounts.

Why would that be appealing to me? No thanks. I'll say it again, someone may well have gone to Fiji and shown travel documents. That did not happen for Samoa, Vanuatu, or Cape Verde. I'd like to see evidence of Cape Verde in particular since that is easily the least likely.

• Treybo130

Sundance wrote:

4nick8r wrote:

Why would that be appealing to me? No thanks. I'll say it again, someone may well have gone to Fiji and shown travel documents. That did not happen for Samoa, Vanuatu, or Cape Verde. I'd like to see evidence of Cape Verde in particular since that is easily the least likely.

Maybe we have a world traveling baby sea turtle doctor, just like you did.

• Sundance

I take it that means you have zero proof that anyone went to Cape Verde?

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

SOMEONE ELSE wrote:

Most likely they just got lost en route to the Mediterranean from across the Atlantic. Happens all the time. Either that or they had to stop there because scurvy. Ooh maybe they had to pay a ransom there to release someone being held elsewhere. Perhaps Captain save-a-ho-Ahab matched there on Tinder and went to collect. Let’s be real, we can’t rule any of this out. Maybe they are members of a cartel and went there in the submarine to make transactions with Portugal.

I agree completely.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

Back on topic- so now the Patriots are trading Gronk too. Bad look for the Franchises two legends both refusing to cheat for the team anymore. They wanted a chance to win without cheating. it’s pretty clear Tampa is not cheating yet. I wonder if they will with these two hoodlums moving in

• JEB

Real quick, Samoa is not really that far out of the way, and I am imagining neither is Cape Verde OR FIji. THe others? possibly a bit of work to get to them.

Larger picture, I don't care much. Not that I don't care about cheaters, but even if what you am is true, the only Beer Drinker I have ran into has been a stand-up person. Even if I DID care about it, what exactly do you want us to do? The devs apparently don't do much anymore except set up the holidays each year. So the only thing we can do is hit them in the directorships, like anyone else.

• Sundance

Far out of the way from what? Samoa, Fiji, and Vanuatu are remote island chains in the Pacific. Fiji is a vacation destination, Samoa and Vanuatu are not. Especially Vanuatu. Cape Verde is a remote island chain on the other side of the world off of West Africa. It is impoverished, difficult to get to, and not a vacation destination whatsoever. There is no possibility that somebody went there.

I'm not asking anyone to do anything in particular, though I think it would be nice if more people took an interest in stopping the rampant cheating going on at Beer Drinkers. My goals are to make players aware that the second largest syndicate in the game are getting away with cheating, as well as to let everyone know why I'm doing what I'm doing. If I were Illuminati or another large syndicate that's played the game the right way, I would certainly be pretty upset that they're getting away with this.

Taking directorships is far from the only thing you can do. In fact, directorships are essentially meaningless.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

I’m still really mad the Patriots got away with cheating. I saw in the news the owner raped some poor massage therapist while Tom Brady deflated poor Cape Verde. Those guys are savage rapers so be careful.

• Sundance

Would any of the cheaters like to offer proof that anyone went to Cape Verde? Anything at all?

• The Archduke

Sundance wrote:

Would any of the cheaters like to offer proof that anyone went to Cape Verde? Anything at all?

As written earlier, it has been sent to and vouched by the developers. Since you do not believe them, feel free to take it up there.

You seem to spend an inordinate amount of time, mental energy/anguish on this game. It’s your gig, but maybe consider more enjoyable activities if this is not fun for you. It is designed for that. I hope you stay. We need all the players we can get and you add some spice but the tirades are concerning.

• Sundance

Not true, if there was ever documentation, it was given for Fiji, certainly not Cape Verde. I'd like to see proof of Cape Verde. I've taken this up with support many times. They're completely unresponsive, as you know. The only way to prove it is to show us the proof. Shouldn't be that hard.

• Treybo130

Sundance wrote:

Not true, if there was ever documentation, it was given for Fiji, certainly not Cape Verde. I'd like to see proof of Cape Verde. I've taken this up with support many times. They're completely unresponsive, as you know. The only way to prove it is to show us the proof. Shouldn't be that hard.

I would like proof of age for you Sundance. You lack the maturity of any 13+ person I know. You’re a violation of TOS.

• Sundance

Treybo130 wrote:

Sundance wrote:

I would like proof of age for you Sundance. You lack the maturity of any 13+ person I know. You’re a violation of TOS.

Cool. Almost as immature as someone who would blatantly cheat this game.

• 4nick8r

Sundance wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

Sundance wrote:

Cool. Almost as immature as someone who would blatantly cheat this game.

Spoken like a true 12 year old.

• Don Geologio

there.

You seem to spend an inordinate amount of time, mental energy/anguish on this game. It’s your gig, but maybe consider more enjoyable activities if this is not fun for you. It is designed for that. I hope you stay. We need all the players we can get and you add some spice but the tirades are concerning.
    This right here ^. The tirades, the outlandish claims, the disassociation of your rule breaking from other rule breaking. None of this is normal behavior. Do yourself a favor, take a break from posting and go talk to someone. That much anger is not healthy.

• Sundance

Don Geologio wrote:

there.

You seem to spend an inordinate amount of time, mental energy/anguish on this game. It’s your gig, but maybe consider more enjoyable activities if this is not fun for you. It is designed for that. I hope you stay. We need all the players we can get and you add some spice but the tirades are concerning.This right here ^. The tirades, the outlandish claims, the disassociation of your rule breaking from other rule breaking. None of this is normal behavior. Do yourself a favor, take a break from posting and go talk to someone. That much anger is not healthy.

Not disassociating anything, I fully own up to cheating unlike the beer drinkers. I haven't done anything they haven't done, they just won't admit it. The claims are not outlandish if you have a brain. Which of them do you think went to Cape Verde?

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

Sundance wrote:

Don Geologio wrote:

there.

You spend time, on this game. It’s your enjoyable activities. I hope you stay. We need spice. This right here ^. The claims, the rule breaking other rule breaking. None of this is normal behavior. Do take a break from talk to someone. That much is healthy.

Not disassociating anything, I fully own up to cheating unlike the beer drinkers. I haven't done anything they haven't done, they just won't admit it. The claims are not outlandish if you have a brain. Which of them do you think went to Cape Verde?

No you’re confused. Tom Brady and Gronk went to Tampa Bay not Cape Verde. They will never admit cheating because admitting you cheat makes you stupid. Tom Brady’s not stupid. Gronk doesn’t know what day it is and can’t speak in sentences anyway so no worry there.

• Sundance

Still waiting for any proof that anyone went to Cape Verde. I'll shut up if you can prove it. Shouldn't be too difficult, I'm sure it was a lovely vacation.

• RΛINDᎧG

4nick8r wrote:

I’m not top 25....37th as of most recent inf board. Can I get an invite?? 👍🏻👍🏻

• RΛINDᎧG

It would help me brush up on geopraphy as I dont have a f’in clie where these places are on maps. Except boston and fiji 😬

• 4nick8r

RΛINDᎧG wrote:

It would help me brush up on geopraphy as I dont have a f’in clie where these places are on maps. Except boston and fiji 😬

😂😂😂

• JEB

American Samoa, Vanuatu and Fiji are in various places in the Pacific Ocean, while Cape Verde is off the coast of Africa, if I remember correctly.

• JEB

The idea that Beer Drinkers are cheating because no one goes to these Far-off place is rather dumb, because all of them are inhabited, and three of them (Cape Verde, American Samoa, and Fiji) are vacation spots.

Again. if the devs are not going to do anything about it, about the only things you can do is, notify the players, which you've done ... and go after their directorships.

• Sundance

JEB wrote:

The idea that Beer Drinkers are cheating because no one goes to these Far-off place is rather dumb, because all of them are inhabited, and three of them (Cape Verde, American Samoa, and Fiji) are vacation spots.

Again. if the devs are not going to do anything about it, about the only things you can do is, notify the players, which you've done ... and go after their directorships.

interesting comment coming from someone who didn't know where Cape Verde was a couple days ago. Cape Verde is the opposite of a vacation spot. A five second google search will show you that it is one of the least visited countries in the world, as is Vanuatu. What do you think the chances are that they went to both islands? Hint: 0%. They can stop this by simply offering proof and are choosing not to, what does that tell you?

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

4nick8r called me and gave me a heads up on this thread. I am quite certain we are not the only players who are tired of your insolence. Over the years I have offered information to at least two of your 652,312 accounts but they were probably reset before you saw the messages, or more likely, you just ignored the offer since then you would have nothing to complain about.

Yes, in 2015 while with Border Patrol, I traveled to Cabo Verde. My brother Dany lived there and my nephew was in a severe boating accident, so I made the trip to be with the family and possibly say goodbye for good. My account was locked until I provided support the information they requested, with your history I’m sure you are familiar with what they ask for. I will share my flight information with you, and everyone else just to put a stop to this. I certainly won’t share any other personal information since who knows how psychopathic you actually are, and I certainly don’t want you stalking me in real life.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

11/14 JetBlue
    JAX to JFK
    Flight 478

Royal Air Maroc
    JFK to CMN
    Flight ‪AT201‬

Royal Air Maroc
    CMN to RAI
    Flight ‪AT587‬

11/20 Royal Air Maroc
    RAI - SID
    Flight ‪AT587‬

Royal Air Maroc
    SID - CMN
    Flight ‪AT587‬

Royal Air Maroc
    CMN - JFK
    Flight ‪AT200‬

JetBlue
    JFK - JAX
    Flight 477

My nephew is leading as normal a life as he can, they live in Jönköping now but still visit friends on São Vicente yearly.

If you spoof there I suggest you stay away from the grogue, I don’t think you can handle it.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

I’m done. Going back to play Clash of Clans where the bitching and moaning is less. 4nick8r, Archduke, call me if you ever want to chat. 👍🏼🍺

• The Archduke

...And so because of a whiny little baby who takes this way too seriously and has no life, the game loses a good and positive member of the community. Good job whatever your screen name is today.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

I’m done. Going back to play Clash of Clans where the bitching and moaning is less. 4nick8r, Archduke, call me if you ever want to chat. 👍🏼🍺

This is classic Tom Brady, nicely done

Reply to this topic