Cheaters

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Cheaters
  • Sundance

The Archduke wrote:

...And so because of a whiny little baby who takes this way too seriously and has no life, the game loses a good and positive member of the community. Good job whatever your screen name is today.

Spare me the sob story, everyone knows weasel had 100 mules. He switched to other accounts after I C4'd him. This also proves nothing. What about American Samoa? Fiji? Vanuatu? Maldives? He conveniently forgot to mention those.

• Sundance

шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

I’m done. Going back to play Clash of Clans where the bitching and moaning is less. 4nick8r, Archduke, call me if you ever want to chat. 👍🏼🍺

What's your name in clash of clans? Would be fun to make you rage quit that game too.

• 4nick8r

Sundance wrote:

4nick8r wrote:

Tell ya what. Since you are so interested in playing it straight, how does this sound. You tell us who your 2 top 25 accounts are and I’ll talk to the guys about inviting them to beer drinkers.

Why would that be appealing to me? No thanks. I'll say it again, someone may well have gone to Fiji and shown travel documents. That did not happen for Samoa, Vanuatu, or Cape Verde. I'd like to see evidence of Cape Verde in particular since that is easily the least likely.

He gave you what you ask for, and you still make excuses for why you are accusing us of cheating. The facts are, you got served and your little brain can’t keep up with reality. How does it feel to start this whole thread, just to get bitch slapped with data? To bad there are only 8 players left in the game to see it.

• Sundance

On what planet did he give me what I asked for? By my count there are at least 5 other islands you've cheated to get to that he completely failed to mention. Would anyone care to explain how you got to the Maldives? I know for a fact you cheated to get there and I strongly suspect you cheated to get to Vanuatu and Samoa

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Firstly, you asked for Cabo Verde “in particular” so I provided the information to clarify.

Second, I have records of my main flights from Jax to LA, LA to Honolulu, and Honolulu to Nadi. From there you’re looking at “local” flights on Fiji Air and Air Vanuatu, which considering the size and age of the planes we were on, were pretty decent. Not nearly as nice as Jet Blue but the window views more than made up for it. Within any of those island chains the absolute best way to travel is boat rental, or our preference, private prop or helicopter rentals which gave us much more flexibility on times which we could travel.

The return flights on Polynesian Air included roughly a day layover in Auckland before hitting Honolulu, with a plane switch in Atlanta before touching down in Jax.

4nick8r has seen the topless photos of my wife at Natadola, don’t ask why but he has, and I could have put his kid through college with the cost of the trip.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Oh, and I’m sure 4nick8r will gladly invite you to our COC clan. Northstar and Uncle Bobby are in there, you should stop by and say hi-if you’re active I’m sure you’d be welcome. 👋🏼 Cheers all. 🍺 I’m out.

• 4nick8r

шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

Firstly, you asked for Cabo Verde “in particular” so I provided the information to clarify. ✂️

4nick8r has seen the topless photos of my wife at Natadola, don’t ask why but he has, and I could have put his kid through college with the cost of the trip.

He definitely married up in the looks department 😂 But, to be fair, so did I.

• Sundance

Wow all of that is super convenient! Which boat did you take to get to the Maldives?

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

It was quite convenient actually, definitely came with a cost but when you factor in the convenience of being able to jump around the islands on your watch as opposed to waiting days for a specific flight from one of the Polynesian airlines it made the most sense.

We used a portal that Ohms built - for those that don’t know Ohms was in your syndicate prior to joining 🍺. So technically speaking you got us on the Maldives.

• Sundance

шΞΛᔖΞĿ wrote:

It was quite convenient actually, definitely came with a cost but when you factor in the convenience of being able to jump around the islands on your watch as opposed to waiting days for a specific flight from one of the Polynesian airlines it made the most sense.

We used a portal that Ohms built - for those that don’t know Ohms was in your syndicate prior to joining 🍺. So technically speaking you got us on the Maldives.

You forgot to mention that ohms was a mule for North Star. I can't remember, are mules allowed in this game? Would it be considered cheating to use one to get onto an island?

• JEB

Not saying that cheating is okay, but given the state of the game, what do you expect us to do bout it? Why does anyone have to justify anything to YOU? Who are you that you've made yourself the arbiter of what is good, right, and decent in the game? As Archduke said, you seem to be putting a lot of time and energy into this complaint, but why?

• Sundance

JEB wrote:

Not saying that cheating is okay, but given the state of the game, what do you expect us to do bout it? Why does anyone have to justify anything to YOU? Who are you that you've made yourself the arbiter of what is good, right, and decent in the game? As Archduke said, you seem to be putting a lot of time and energy into this complaint, but why?

I am not the arbiter of what is right in the game. You're aware that most games, including this one, have rules, right? And the Beer Drinkers are not following the rules. Most people would call that cheating. You can read the rules if you would like and see for yourself. Again, I'm not asking anyone to do anything, just trying to inform everyone that there are huge cheaters in this game. Do whatever you want with that information.

• JEB

Ok, the players have been informed. However, this is post #73 in this thread, and you have written a number of them "informing" us of th evil of the Beer Drinkers. When is writing post after post complaining about them enough? When does it stop being informing the players and instead, becomes a vandetta against them?

• Sundance

JEB wrote:

Ok, the players have been informed. However, this is post #73 in this thread, and you have written a number of them "informing" us of th evil of the Beer Drinkers. When is writing post after post complaining about them enough? When does it stop being informing the players and instead, becomes a vandetta against them?

I haven't written all 73 posts. I am responding to other posts in this thread. That's generally how a thread works. Don't read the thread if you're not interested. It is also absolutely a vendetta against them.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

Only a complete imbecile cheater could write 78 posts in his thread about Boston sports teams all cheating. Larry Bird is all he’s got left. Just let him have his 83 posts and Larry Bird.

• The Archduke

But Larry Bird is a Sycamore first. He just happened to have a brief stint in Boston. I’m sadly old enough to have been at the Bird-Moncrief regional final. As a kid, let’s be clear.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

Ouch, not even Larry.

• JEB

Am I a bad person for being interested in the drama on this thread? :)

• Sundance

JEB wrote:

No. You of all people should have an interest in getting rid of beer drinkers. Wyoming will be wide open to you. Actually pretty much everything from Montana to Colorado will be up for grabs.

• 4nick8r

Sundance;: if anyone in this game is to banned, shouldnt it be you and all of your accounts? How many mules have you created? Do you even know at this point? How many locations have you spoofed to with those mules? How many of your accounts have already been banned? You accused Don of being one of our mules; he isn’t. You accused us of spoofing to Cape Verde; we gave you flight numbers. Then you said “what about the others” and you got that itinerary also. After that you just went with the whole “it doesn’t make sense to me, so I’ll still call them liars and cheaters” plan. At this point we are wasting our time discussing it any further.

• 4nick8r

You think you should be believed, at face value, when you claim you had a friend honeymoon in the Maldives and that’s how you got there. I call BS. You spoofed there. Until I have their flight numbers I’ll know you spoofed there. Even if you get them for me I’ll still know you spoofed there because the Maldives aren’t a common honeymoon spot for anyone poor enough to hang out with you. See how that works? If there isn’t a level of proof you will accept; why even ask?

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

YOU wrote:

Ouch, not even Larry.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

JEB wrote:

Yes, definitely

• Sundance

4nick8r wrote:

You think you should be believed, at face value, when you claim you had a friend honeymoon in the Maldives and that’s how you got there. I call BS. You spoofed there. Until I have their flight numbers I’ll know you spoofed there. Even if you get them for me I’ll still know you spoofed there because the Maldives aren’t a common honeymoon spot for anyone poor enough to hang out with you. See how that works? If there isn’t a level of proof you will accept; why even ask?

If you're so upset about mules, why did you use one to cheat your way into the Maldives?

• The Archduke

UИΛ͒MΞЯIϾΛИ wrote:

YOU wrote:

Ouch, not even Larry.

Well, there always is Jarrett Stidham

• 4nick8r

Sundance wrote:

4nick8r wrote:

If you're so upset about mules, why did you use one to cheat your way into the Maldives?

I didn’t. 🥱

• Sundance

4nick8r wrote:

Sundance wrote:

4nick8r wrote:

I didn’t. 🥱

Your syndicate did and you didn't seem to object

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

The Archduke wrote:

UИΛ͒MΞЯIϾΛИ wrote:

YOU wrote:

Ouch, not even Larry.

Well, there always is Jarrett Stidham

The Subway spokesperson pedophile? Fuck him, Boston can keep him.

• 4nick8r

Sundance wrote:

4nick8r wrote:

Sundance wrote:

4nick8r wrote:

You think you should be believed, at face value, when you claim you had a friend honeymoon in the Maldives and that’s how you got there. I call BS. You spoofed there. Until I have their flight numbers I’ll know you spoofed there. Even if you get them for me I’ll still know you spoofed there because the Maldives aren’t a common honeymoon

I didn’t. 🥱

Your syndicate did and you didn't seem to object

Again: how many mules have you, the moral authority of the game, made? My answer is zero. Yours?

• Sundance

Congrats! You have been helped tremendously by your syndicate's use of mules and location spoofing. Taking advantage of other people cheating for you is basically the same as cheating. Tear down all your bases on the Maldives and other islands if you want to put your money where your mouth is.

Reply to this topic