Cheaters

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Cheaters
  • PINΞSΛ͒P

Sundance wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

Are we still cheating or has it been settled?Ive been hit by a couple C4 but lost track on the cheating.

Still cheating

This is a awfully long grudge to hold. Are you really only logging into the game the throw C4 at the beer drunken bullies?

• Weasel

PINΞSΛ͒P wrote:

Sundance wrote:

Treybo130 wrote:

Are we still cheating or has it been settled?Ive been hit by a couple C4 but lost track on the cheating.

Still cheating

This is a awfully long grudge to hold. Are you really only logging into the game the throw C4 at the beer drunken bullies?

Most definitely

• Christymesa

Sundance wrote:

Just wanted to remind everyone that Beer Drinkers are the biggest cheaters in the game. Just ask them how they got to the Maldives! Or Cape Verde... or Fiji... or Samoa. Location spoofing at its finest. I have tons of undeniable proof, DM me if you’re interested. The developers are apparently too inept to ban them for extremely blatant cheating. Too bad.

Have you ever heard of an airplane?

• slowhand

Christymesa wrote:

Sundance wrote:

Just wanted to remind everyone that Beer Drinkers are the biggest cheaters in the game. Just ask them how they got to the Maldives! Or Cape Verde... or Fiji... or Samoa. Location spoofing at its finest. I have tons of undeniable proof, DM me if you’re interested. The developers are apparently too inept to ban them for extremely blatant cheating. Too bad.

Great comeback

• The Archduke

slowhand wrote:

Christymesa wrote:

Sundance wrote:

Great comeback

Great answer

Reply to this topic