Cheaters

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Cheaters
  • Treybo130

Sundance wrote:

Congrats! You have been helped tremendously by your syndicate's use of mules and location spoofing. Taking advantage of other people cheating for you is basically the same as cheating. Tear down all your bases on the Maldives and other islands if you want to put your money where your mouth is.

I traveled, Weasel traveled, and I assumed everyone else dropping portals in my syndicate traveled or hopped. We gained a member from your syndicate that likely assumed you traveled as well. I don’t know how to spoof and I don’t have time for mule accounts. Considering the nature of Beer Drinkers I believe the same is true for the rest of the group. What is your real issue here?

• Sundance

Ohms2002 is north star's mule, a fact that all of you conveniently forget to mention in all of these responses. Let's assume nobody had faked their location (they have). Your syndicate used a mule to cheat to get to the Maldives. That's a fact. Rationalize it all you want, you still cheated.

• 4nick8r

Sundance wrote:

Ohms2002 is north star's mule, a fact that all of you conveniently forget to mention in all of these responses. Let's assume nobody had faked their location (they have). Your syndicate used a mule to cheat to get to the Maldives. That's a fact. Rationalize it all you want, you still cheated.

Where did we spoof to? We didn’t, so stop using us as your excuse to cheat. As for Ohms being a mule, I don’t know if he is or isn’t. What I do know though, is you haven’t answered the question of how many mules you have used. You are mad because of one alleged mule, so tell us haw many you have. Stop dodging the question or stop the baseless accusations.

• 🤖💥

Treybo130 wrote:

Sundance wrote:

Congrats! You have been helped tremendously by your syndicate's use of mules and location spoofing. Taking advantage of other people cheating for you is basically the same as cheating. Tear down all your bases on the Maldives and other islands if you want to put your money where your mouth is.

I traveled, Weasel traveled, and I assumed everyone else dropping portals in my syndicate traveled or hopped. We gained a member from your syndicate that likely assumed you traveled as well. I don’t know how to spoof and I don’t have time for mule accounts. Considering the nature of Beer Drinkers I believe the same is true for the rest of the group. What is your real issue here?

A long long history of Boston cheating has caused this poor soul to live his life only to discuss cheating. Very common in Boston.

• Sundance

I've said numerous times that I am using and continue to use hundreds of mules. What you fail to mention is that the reason I do this is because your syndicate used a mule as a way of cheating to knock me out of the Maldives. Beer drinkers were the original cheaters, everything I have done is a response to their cheating. Those are the facts, sorry if you don't like them.

• 4nick8r

Sundance wrote:

I've said numerous times that I am using and continue to use hundreds of mules. What you fail to mention is that the reason I do this is because your syndicate used a mule as a way of cheating to knock me out of the Maldives. Beer drinkers were the original cheaters, everything I have done is a response to their cheating. Those are the facts, sorry if you don't like them.

And your spoofing?

• Sundance

4nick8r wrote:

Sundance wrote:

And your spoofing?

Just so we're clear - your position is that your cheating to get to the Maldives is ok, but my cheating in retaliation is not? Cheating is cheating. Own it, I certainly do. Your syndicate cheated long before I did and continues to do so.

• ଧΛ͒ᄄꙬאԦ⎀ᡶি®ԍᇀᖆ¥

So many regrets. A legacy of beer! Scandal in the Maldives. Rumor is that beer drinkers began as a group of castaway survivors of a shipwreck. They drifted to various islands and well-known vacation spots off the coast of Africa in a double-hulled party-dinghy. They survived only on a huge supply of warm Natty Ice and occasional fish and sea gulls. They added beer cans and pieces of floating materials along the way to aid their overall buoyancy and stability. Rumor is that some of the castaways are still out there, renting helicopters and overall drifting around, drinking beers. They’ve innovated a new beer called Boston Teardrops which is, well, terrible and nasty.. It’s a huge hit with the IPA crowd. It’s way too salty and bitter for my taste.

• 4nick8r

UИΛ͒MΞЯIϾΛИ wrote:

So many regrets. A legacy of beer! Scandal in the Maldives. Rumor is that beer drinkers began as a group of castaway survivors of a shipwreck. They drifted to various islands and well-known vacation spots off the coast of Africa in a double-hulled party-dinghy. They survived only on a huge supply of warm Natty Ice and occasional fish and sea gulls. They added beer cans and pieces of floating materials along the way to aid their overall buoyancy and stability. Rumor is that some of the castaways are still out there, renting helicopters and overall drifting around, drinking beers. They’ve innovated a new beer called Boston Teardrops which is, well, terrible and nasty.. It’s a huge hit with the IPA crowd. It’s way too salty and bitter for my taste.

That about sums our history up. Nothing to add.

• 4nick8r

No. Just so we’re clear; I don’t know that we cheated to get to the Maldives. The only reason I have to believe Ohms is a mule is because you said so. Of course, you also spent 3 pages spouting off about how we are spoofers too, which has been disproven, so your word and beliefs are pretty much worthless to me right now. Do you see the irony in you starting a thread to accuse us of rampant cheating, only to show that you are the biggest cheater in the game..... and that your “they did it first so I had to” doesn’t hold water? If we did use a mule to get to the Maldives, and I don’t know that we did, it still wouldn’t justify hundreds of mules and spoofing all over the map. You are pointing to 1 possible mule in an entire (non-spoofing) syndicate, all while spoofing all over the map in a syndicate made up of you and nothing but mules. Just accept that you are a massive cheater, and your justification isn’t there. Your righteous crusade has been based on a false religion. Better luck next time.

• 4nick8r

Sundance wrote:

Yoshi wrote:

Sundance wrote:

The mule tactic you are referring to has been used at least once by each of the top 3 syndicates. Nws and Illuminati would be hypocrites to call beer drinkers out on that. In fact, back when we had Iceland to ourselves, you used a mule to contact our guys, asking to join us. Surely you must have known that others might do the same to you. If you truly want to put up a fight, you should stop spoofing.

Can't say I recall asking to get into Iceland, if I did it was purely for the purpose of just having a base there for the hell of it. You're right, my main issue isn't with the mules, it's with the location spoofing.

*at least it was your main issue: until you got mike dropped on with facts instead of assumptions

• 4nick8r

Sundance wrote:

As for me, I have plenty of active accounts still going in this game. Once in a while the developers find one of my fringe accounts and ban it. But I have two major accounts that are currently in the top 25 of influence and are in major syndicates, and have been for years. I also have a number of smaller accounts. I plan to use them to level the playing field. Also worth noting that Don Geologio is a Beer Drinkers mule if anyone was unaware.

Oops again. Fun fact: Don isn’t a mule. Another fun fact: you’re lying about the first half too.

• 4nick8r

Don Geologio wrote:

Nope not a mule. So what are your two main accounts?

Inquiring minds want to know

• 4nick8r

Sundance wrote:

4nick8r wrote:

Tell ya what. Since you are so interested in playing it straight, how does this sound. You tell us who your 2 top 25 accounts are and I’ll talk to the guys about inviting them to beer drinkers. I might even be able to build a portal on any of the islands you are so obsessed by. I feel safe throwing this offer out, because I think you are FOS and don’t have any top 25 accounts.

Why would that be appealing to me? No thanks. I'll say it again, someone may well have gone to Fiji and shown travel documents. That did not happen for Samoa, Vanuatu, or Cape Verde. I'd like to see evidence of Cape Verde in particular since that is easily the least likely.

Sooo, we’ve taken care of this part, so why are you still here?

• 4nick8r

Sundance wrote:

Not true, if there was ever documentation, it was given for Fiji, certainly not Cape Verde. I'd like to see proof of Cape Verde. I've taken this up with support many times. They're completely unresponsive, as you know. The only way to prove it is to show us the proof. Shouldn't be that hard.

Again.........

• Sundance

4nick8r wrote:

Sundance wrote:

Not true, if there was ever documentation, it was given for Fiji, certainly not Cape Verde. I'd like to see proof of Cape Verde. I've taken this up with support many times. They're completely unresponsive, as you know. The only way to prove it is to show us the proof. Shouldn't be that hard.

Again.........

Listing fake flight numbers is hardly documentation. And you keep forgetting about the Maldives

• The Archduke

Imagine still passionately carrying a grudge about colorful squares on a map of the Maldives after 4 years. I am sure there is some diagnosis there.

• Sundance

The Archduke wrote:

Imagine still passionately carrying a grudge about colorful squares on a map of the Maldives after 4 years. I am sure there is some diagnosis there.

Someone’s triggered 🤣🤣🤣

• The Archduke

Sundance wrote:

The Archduke wrote:

Someone’s triggered 🤣🤣🤣

Who dis?

• JEB

Ok, so not quite a noob question here ...

What is a mule, and what would such a thing do in GS? Is it using other emails to set up accounts? Other devices ( that might get expensive after a while ... ) just trying to grasp that aspect of this argument in the context of GS.

• JEB

I mean, if it is what I am thinking it is, I don't quite see the point ...

• Sundance

JEB wrote:

It’s any secondary account used by the same person. Pretty much everyone in the game uses them because the developers have no way to stop it, despite the fact that it is clearly against the rules of the game. Beer Drinkers will tell you it’s not cheating if everyone does it, which is a convenient argument for them so that they can pretend to take the moral high ground. Make no mistake, it’s full on cheating to use a mule, especially in the way they’ve used them (sneaking into peoples syndicates under false pretenses and then using the mule to get to the Maldives).

• JEB

Ok, so to be honest then, I have used a grand total of ONE mule, and I did not even get out of my home county with it, and gave it up, and it was during my last run at playing this game. I have not used him since, and the device he was on is no longer compatible with the game. Since my "reboot" into the game, I have not used a mule.

Since I don't use portals, the reason cited for using mules is useless to me. HOWEVER, I think the reason mules are against the rules is the ability to give Tiberium to other players. So I have a mule, that character gets into a syndicate, as do I. The mule asks for help with Tiberium, then throws it to me, and after a time, the main character leaves the syndicate.

To me, that is why mules should be illegal in GS.

• 4nick8r

Sundance wrote:

JEB wrote:

It’s any secondary account used by the same person. Pretty much everyone in the game uses them because the developers have no way to stop it, despite the fact that it is clearly against the rules of the game. Beer Drinkers will tell you it’s not cheating if everyone does it, which is a convenient argument for them so that they can pretend to take the moral high ground. Make no mistake, it’s full on cheating to use a mule, especially in the way they’ve used them (sneaking into peoples syndicates under false pretenses and then using the mule to get to the Maldives).

Fun fact: 🍻drinkers are not saying it isn’t cheating. Also, not “pretty much everyone” uses them. You are trying to justify your rampant cheating using that argument; not us.

• 4nick8r

You’re just pissed about one instance where you may have been tricked by a mule (Again, I don’t know if it was a mule or not) and are trying to use that one time as a reason to create hundreds of them and use them to spoof all over the map. I can take the moral high ground, because I have never had a mule. You, on the other hand, have zero high ground left. That is why everyone is laughing at you. You are the biggest cheater in the game and you are trying to blame your behavior on us. It’s pathetic.

• Sundance

4nick8r wrote:

You’re just pissed about one instance where you may have been tricked by a mule (Again, I don’t know if it was a mule or not) and are trying to use that one time as a reason to create hundreds of them and use them to spoof all over the map. I can take the moral high ground, because I have never had a mule. You, on the other hand, have zero high ground left. That is why everyone is laughing at you. You are the biggest cheater in the game and you are trying to blame your behavior on us. It’s pathetic.

Assume it was a mule (it was). Would it be cheating to use a mule’s portal to get to the Maldives? (Hint: yes). You are in no position to lecture anyone about cheating.

• WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

Sundance wrote:

Assume it was a mule (it was). Would it be cheating to use a mule’s portal to get to the Maldives? (Hint: yes). You are in no position to lecture anyone about cheating.

I have no dog in this fight, but who’s portal was used by that mule to get to the Maldives in the first place? If mules aren’t technically against the TOS then why is everyone on both sides so butt hurt?

• Yoshi

WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ wrote:

Sundance wrote:

I have no dog in this fight, but who’s portal was used by that mule to get to the Maldives in the first place? If mules aren’t technically against the TOS then why is everyone on both sides so butt hurt?

Count your lucky stars they aren’t 😂

• 4nick8r

Sundance wrote:

4nick8r wrote:

You’re just pissed about one instance where you may have been tricked by a mule (Again, I don’t know if it was a mule or not) and are trying to use that one time as a reason to create hundreds of them and use them to spoof all over the map. I can take the moral high ground, because I have never had a mule. That is why everyone is laughing at you. You are the biggest cheater in the game and you are trying to blame your behavior on us. It’s pathetic.

Assume it was a mule (it was). Would it be cheating to use a mule’s portal to get to the Maldives? (Hint: yes). You aren no position to lecture anyone about cheating.

Sure I am. If I find out it was I’ll tear down all of my bases in the Maldives: if, and only if, you delete all of your mules, delete all bases you got to through spoofing and tell me who your 2 top 25 accounts are. Problem solved. 🤝

• WΛ͒ƦƦΞΠǶΛ͒ɎNΞδ

What’s wrong with having 2 top 25 accounts?

Reply to this topic