Mafia

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Mafia
  • Bumblebee🐝

I saw this being played in the TW forums, and thought about trying it here.
    This is a fairly simple game, called Mafia. The rules are simple:
    1) The first 15 people to post will play.
    2) out of those 15, four will be designated "Mafia".
    3) The Mafia's goal is to kill everyone else in the group.
    4) They will do this by choosing one person to kill during the "night phase".
    5) During the "day phase", the town will decide on one person who they think is Mafia to kill.
    6) If you die, you are out. No argument.
    7) also out of the 15 players will be three "detectives". During each night phase, the detectives can choose one person to investigate. I will then tell them whether or not that person is Mafia.
    8) There will also be one person designated as "Angel". Every night, the angel can choose one person to save. If that person is killed by the mafia, they are brought back to life.
    9) The game is won when there are either no mafia or no townspeople remaining.

• Bumblebee🐝

When the game starts, I will send each of the players a PM saying "you are such and such." And if they are Mafia or Detectives, I will tell them who else shares their role.
    Each phase will last 48 hours. The day phase will be conducted in the forum, where people can argue and vote as to who they want to kill. The night phase consists of PMs to players of rank. If you don't participate in either phase, you will not be kicked, but your vote will not be heard.

• Bumblebee🐝

I will be the narrator. Whatever I say, goes! Remember, there's only 15 open spots!

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I'm in

• Mr. Happy2468

Me too

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Im in

• Gii

Is it possible for a Mafia to accidentally kill their own Mafia, or a townsperson to accidentally kill their own townspeople?

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

I'll give it a shot.

• TW_Support

I'll play

• Bumblebee🐝

Gii wrote:

Is it possible for a Mafia to accidentally kill their own Mafia, or a townsperson to accidentally kill their own townspeople?

The mafia knows everyone's role (civilian or mafia). The townspeople don't know who anybody's role is but themselves. During the day phase, everybody, including mafia, votes to kill one person. That person will either end up being a civilian, or a mafia member. So to answer your question, yes, townspeople can kill each other.

• Bumblebee🐝

We've got five spots taken. Only ten left! Grab a spot before its too late!

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

I'm in

• Psych

Ill play. Done this before. Great game.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

8 spots left❗️

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

I'm in👍. This sounds fun.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

If the angel is killed early on, then nobody from that point on can be saved. Is that correct?

• The Archduke

I will give it a try

• Bumblebee🐝

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

If the angel is killed early on, then nobody from that point on can be saved. Is that correct?

Correct

• 👔G3NT👔

Everyone who likes this game should google the flash game "town of Salem" it is this except with more characters and such. It's on a website called blankmediagames Have fun :)

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

Don't go to the website it's just Gent masterbating a tiny flaccid mushroom looking penis from the waist down on a poor quality webcam! Doesn't even spray his muck!

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Any more players want to play?

• Bumblebee🐝

Still six more spots!

• Ares

I'll play, I was killed in the TW one after Wakk.:(

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

5⃣❗️

• 👔G3NT👔

I'll play

• 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫

Hi B3NT👋. If he is in then you can count on me to be right up close behind him. Ooooooh I'm in! ✊💦😱

• Bumblebee🐝

Anyone? Still three more spots!

• miket

I'm in let's do this.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

2❗️

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

2❗️

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Bump

Reply to this topic