Looks like it's Qweeter hunting season.

• 👔G3NT👔

I vote happy

• Ares

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

Lol

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Mayor Bumbbee sir. Out of curiosity, what happens if a detective knows the identity of all of the mafia members? I know I'm dead, but I'm just curious.

• Ares

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

Mayor Bumbbee sir. Out of curiosity, what happens if a detective knows the identity of all of the mafia members? I know I'm dead, but I'm just curious.

Id assume the mayor would let the townspeople know.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

YOU wrote:

👆This counts as my vote for Qweeter.

• Ares

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Guys! Ares is mafia, how could I be so blind. He has been trying to mislead us throughout the game. Everyone trust me and must vote for ares. I official vote ares. If I'm wrong I'll give y'all tib, that's how sure I am.

How much tib? Can I vote for myself? Guys, he's in the mafia. Once he takes me our, the Mafia will have a 4-3 advantage so they can take everyone else out, therefore securing a win for the mafia. I, too vote Qweeter.

• Psych

Mr happy

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Ares wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Guys! Ares is mafia, how could I be so blind. He has been trying to mislead us throughout the game. Everyone trust me and must vote for ares. I official vote ares. If I'm wrong I'll give y'all tib, that's how sure I am.

How much tib? Can I vote for myself? Guys, he's in the mafia. Once he takes me our, the Mafia will have a 4-3 advantage so they can take everyone else out, therefore securing a win for the mafia. I, too vote Qweeter.

👆Smart man. Mr happy hasn't participated since day 1. He's not playing and quite frankly not a threat. You guys should switch your vote like Ares and vote Qweeter.

• Bumblebee🐝

It's that time of day again. Time to kill another person. The votes were tight, but qweeter came out in top with 4 votes, opposed to three votes for happy. Upon hearing this news, qweeter tried to run away and escape death. However, he didn't make it too far, and got hit by a bus.
    Upon further investigation, we found out that qweeter, was in fact, a mafia member. He had actually been with them for quite a few years.
    It's about time we got a vote right! Perhaps we could sleep a little bit better tonight, knowing that one of that there's one less mafia in this city.

BEGIN NIGHT PHASE

• Bumblebee🐝

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

They could tell everyone else and try to convince them, but that would most likely give his identity out and he would be killed.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

I saw the street lights come on, it must be night time… I'm heading to the bar where it's safe, I gotta feed the the killer German Shepherds also. They're they cutest attack dogs you'd ever lay your eyes on! Who's up for a beer🍺? All civilians welcome👋

• The Archduke

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

I saw the street lights come on, it must be night time… I'm heading to the bar where it's safe, I gotta feed the the killer German Shepherds also. They're they cutest attack dogs you'd ever lay your eyes on! Who's up for a beer🍺? All civilians welcome👋

I am in🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Darn. I tried pinning the blame on ares at the last minute but it didn't work out. Oh well. Good job citizens well played.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

🍻

• Ares

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

🍻

Rounds for everyone!

• The Archduke

Hey Wildman, would you quiet those dogs up? I cannot concentrate on this 🍻with all that growling. What has gotten into them anyway? They usually are so good, especially after I pour a PBR into their bowl, but tonight...man, something is bothering them. Sure glad I did give them that beer. Gotta keep on their good side. They sound mean. Oh well, back to my 🍺. There they go again. What the....

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

The 🐺dogs🐺 only get that way when there's someone not welcome around. They are Mafia sniffing vicious attack dogs after all. (Walks over and let's Little Duke and Miket out of their cages) alright boys find the traitor…
    Well the only people enjoying a beer🍺 in the safety of Weasel's Property Bar posted are myself, Zero and Ares… and the 👻of Archduke.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

The attack dogs lunged forward as I take out my badge and lock themselves onto Ares and holding him there. "Ares you're under arrest for being associated with the mafia"You have been investigated and proven to be a mafia man.

• The Archduke

Keep it down guys. First this Ares guy kills me and then he makes me spill my beer. Not sure which is more unforgivable. 👻👻👻👻👻

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

With Ares being held down by the 🐺dogs🐺 and Zero👮 reading him his rights, I rush over and call📞the Mayor🐝.
    Mr Bumblebee, Zero, Myself and the few remaining citizens have had enough of this mafia scourge in our town. There was an opportunity to take down a Mafia man while you were asleep at night so we didn't feel like waking you up.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

During the night it appears as if Ares has been carted away in the police van by he undercover vice squad. I pose a question. With the presence of the ghost of Archduke enjoying libations in my old bar, is there a Zombie apocalypse on the horizon? All the dead arise, unstoppable, marching towards the townhall to take over the city. Utter destruction as they pass down each street along the way. For those of you who don't believe in such a thing being possible, heed the warning. Zombies don't like the mafia. 😈BEGIN DAY PHASE. 😈

• Bumblebee🐝

Ive decided yo shorten things from here on out since we're down to a few people. I like the creativity and interest you guys show in this, but unfortunately, the game doesn't work that way (this one at least), and it was all just a dream. Anyways...
    Long story short, we found zero dead today, zero was the lead detective for the police department, he dead, no more cops, what we goin' do about it? The fate of the city now relies on you citizens, no pressure.

BEGIN DAY PHASE

• Bumblebee🐝

Also, I do plan on playing this again, and I do plan on adding new roles. If you have any ideas, feel free to post them. Any input or ideas will be greatly appreciated.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

The Zombies know the entirety of the mafia, hiding in their luxurious houses, snorting coke and watching their mistresses swinging on the poles at Bada-Bing. There is not enough time for the citizens to kill the mafia at this point is there? The numbers are not in their favor to make it possible. Once WM is dead, who would be left to avenge our deaths? Three mafia remain, how many citizens?

• Bumblebee🐝

Three citizens I believe.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

The game doesn't work at this point anymore. The mafia players can only vote one way making them transparent if they want anyone killed off. What the surviving mafia and the mayor fail to realize that I with the help of storytelling friends have hijacked the thread and will continue forth from where the Zombie Weasel began the 😈DAY PHASE😈
    It's a good thing I've fortified the bar to make a last stand against any remaining newly outlawed mafia. Zero👮 was kind enough to bring over a hefty 💣arsenal🔫from the department🏤 over night and is downtown as we speak processing Ares👨 as a mafia informant.

• Ares

I help you guys with voting out a mafia and this is how you repay me?

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Why did u vote for Qweeter?? Ares u mafia

Reply to this topic