Mafia

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Mafia
  • ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

I'm leavin town for a couple of days. Just getting on the ✈️ now. Hope your last stand goes well...... I'm off to somewhere in South America, I'll see ya all when the mafia are all that's left and they are forced to kill each other.👋👋😎🍻☀️. I'll be sure to bring back some 💃 for Wildeman and maybe a couple 🔫 so us civilians can can fight back!

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

Why did u vote for Qweeter?? Ares u mafia

Mafioso, always trying to save their rear, at the expense of their cohorts.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔ wrote:

I'm leavin town for a couple of days. Just getting on the ✈️ now. Hope your last stand goes well...... I'm off to somewhere in South America, I'll see ya all when the mafia are all that's left and they are forced to kill each other.👋👋😎🍻☀️. I'll be sure to bring back some 💃 for Wildeman and maybe a couple 🔫 so us civilians can can fight back!

Enjoy the trip to South America 👍

• The Archduke

👻👻👻 need more 🍻🍻or I will turn all 💀💀💀on you guys👻👻👻

• Ares

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

Naw, it was all part of a plan.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Ares wrote:

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

Naw, it was all part of a plan.

A plan that never made the light of day… civilians just made their play first!
    Civvies 1 - Italian stereotypes 0
    Bring on the zombies😈 and ghosts👻

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

As a side note, I had fun playing this game, hope there will be more in the future. Now let's get to drinking🍺 too much time has been lost to pointing 👉fingers👈

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Braaiiiinnnnsssss 😈
    Braaiiiinnnnsssss 😈
    BRAAIIIINNNNSSSSS 😈

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

As the smoke clears at the start of a new day cityville's 2 remaining citizens, WildEman and Detective Zero, fought bravely against the 2 remaining mafia and put them down for good! Seems the moustachios didn't like getting one of their own picked off during the night phase and came guns blazing to Weasels Property Bar looking to end it once and for all! Exposed and alone and putting up a good fight they didn't notice, out of the shadows lurched the zombie forms of 😈TAT2, 😈Archduke, 😈WΞΛSΞL★ And 😈Miket coming to exact revenge…

• Bumblebee🐝

A zombie role sounds interesting. Perhaps the person who has it can't use it until they're dead. And once they're dead, they can choose one person to come back and kill at any given time.

• TΛ͒T

I'll play again

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

T/\T2 wrote:

I'll play again

👆👍

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

As the smoke clears at the start of a new day cityville's 2 remaining citizens, WildEman and Detective Zero, fought bravely against the 2 remaining mafia and put them down for good! Seems the moustachios didn't like getting one of their own picked off during the night phase and came guns blazing to Weasels Property Bar looking to end it once and for all! Exposed and alone and putting up a good fight they didn't notice, out of the shadows lurched the zombie forms of 😈TAT2, 😈Archduke, 😈WΞΛSΞL★ And 😈Miket coming to exact revenge…

Don't forget the zombies of 💫🌟Lucifer🌟💫 and
    🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹. In fact, rumor has it that PB brought all his zombie animal friends to polish off the remains of the town.

• 👔G3NT👔

Who's even still alive? At this point I can't tell

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

👔G3NT👔 wrote:

Who's even still alive? At this point I can't tell

…Having stopped shooting his Tommygun to reload, 👔G3NT👔 asks Psych if there's anyone left alive in the Bar. Thinking they were victorious against WildEman and Detective Zero, they stepped out from the cover they were using and were almost immediately chomped down on by 😈PetBreeder😈 and 😈Lucifer😈. Seeing as zombies don't like the mafia, they promptly devoured the 2 hapless Mafia Men left in town and dragged their bodies away.
    👆 That, my friend, answers that question👆

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

T/\T2 wrote:

I'll play again

👆👍

👍

• The Archduke

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

T/\T2 wrote:

I'll play again

👆👍

👍

☝👍

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

The Archduke wrote:

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

T/\T2 wrote:

I'll play again

👆👍

👍

☝👍

👆👍👆💪😜😈👆

• 🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

The Archduke wrote:

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

T/\T2 wrote:

I'll play again

👆👍

👍

☝👍

👆👍👆💪😜😈👆

🐱🐹🐶🐣🐠🐇🐎🐩🐾

• Ares

🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹 wrote:

★WΞΛSΞL★ wrote:

The Archduke wrote:

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

T/\T2 wrote:

I'll play again

👆👍

👍

☝👍

👆👍👆💪😜😈👆

🐱🐹🐶🐣🐠🐇🐎🐩🐾

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Looks like the mafia just wanted to get rid of the cops👮

• Bumblebee🐝

I'll be starting a new thread for the next mafia game sometime this week.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Ares wrote:

For the mafia

😂😂😂 do you actually think anyone won? This game was an experiment, anyone who played the game or read the forums during its run won.
    Plus, it was clearly written, by me, that civvies won this game and it wasn't contested by mafia, bumblebee gave a slightly different story but in the end, nobody argued with MY story telling! 😝

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Wildeman does have some mad story-telling skills. And his usage of emojis in a nice addition as well. 👏👍

• Bumblebee🐝

I don't know who won. Wildeman kind of overthrew me and took over the town because I obviously wasn't doing anything about anything. What I could get out of it was the two remaining mafia lit up whoevers bar that was, then got eaten by zombies. So who won you ask? Well, everyone's a winner!🎉🎉🎉 You will be receiving a participation ribbon in your mail sometime within the next month.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Bumblebee🐝 wrote:

I don't know who won. Wildeman kind of overthrew me and took over the town because I obviously wasn't doing anything about anything. What I could get out of it was the two remaining mafia lit up whoevers bar that was, then got eaten by zombies. So who won you ask? Well, everyone's a winner!🎉🎉🎉 You will be receiving a participation ribbon in your mail sometime within the next month.

👏👏 that's how it happened. I swear.

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Bumblebee🐝 wrote:

😭😭😭 participation ribbon.

• The Archduke

Bumblebee🐝 wrote:

Hilarious! Well done Bumblebee. Thanks for putting it all together.

Reply to this topic