Mafia

ForumsGeneral Discussion › Mafia
  • miket

I vote matrix

• ⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

⚔₮Ħヨ ℳ₳Ϯ℟ⅈӿ⚔ wrote:

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

Now why would a mafia guy want to commit suicide in this game? Doesn't make sense. My guess is the publicly quiet ones are mafia since they can PM one another. The detectives should be able figure it out. I don't think Weasel is mafia so I'm actually voting to kill ➡️Lucifer⬅️ 🚬🍻✌️

After some extensive detective research I have reached the conclusion that YOU are a mafia. However because of the fact my instincts left me long ago- I vote to kill Lucifer as well

Nobody who is a detective would say they're a detective because they'd be the next mafia hit! Without detectives the town and it's citizens might as well open up our arms to our Italian stereotype overlords.

I'm not the detective. It was a private investigation

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ's point of "the quiet ones are mafia" does have legs, as it would make sense that they would want to fly under the radar. However, that does sound like something the mafia would say to avert our attention from them.

• TΛ͒T

The Archduke wrote:

I vote lucifer.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Only a true mafia member would resort to hiding behind an propped up innocent front man. I would have loved to be mafia but I'm a lowly civilian waiting to be capped. Keep me around and we'll take down the mafia. It's only a matter of time, they are only 3 little Italian men and I have a feeling the detectives already know who to hit.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

Weasel and wildman, one of them is definatly in the mafia, but not both because mafias don't accuse each other.
    I vote we kick one out now and if that person wasn't mafia, then it's definitely the other one. Let's start with wildman.
    I vote wildman is mafia

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

WM - What makes you think they are Italian? They could be Ruskies. Qweeter is from Alaska, he could be tied to the Russian Mafia.

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Weasel and wildman, one of them is definatly in the mafia, but not both because mafias don't accuse each other. I vote we kick one out now and if that person wasn't mafia, then it's definitely the other one. Let's start with wildman. I vote wildman is mafia

What if they r civilians??

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

˹ ƶ є я ɵ ˼ wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

Weasel and wildman, one of them is definatly in the mafia, but not both because mafias don't accuse each other. I vote we kick one out now and if that person wasn't mafia, then it's definitely the other one. Let's start with wildman. I vote wildman is mafia

What if they r civilians??

One of them is mafia for sure and the other is an innocent civilian, but I can't tell which is which and we only get to select ONE person to oust per turn. We have to start with one of them(I vote wildman), and if wildman isn't mafia, then weasel is mafia for sure. But if we find out that wildman was a mafia, then weasel must be innocent.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Who made Qweeter👆 the official spokesman for the civilians?Sounds pretty mafia-ish to me to all of a sudden grab the reigns of a conversation. My initial assumption holds true at who's mafia. They don't have to talk, only misdirect and get civilians to kill themselves since we out number them. And Weasel, they're Italian cause I called it first✋ it wasn't expressly written anywhere so I chose it. Go ahead and try it. I'm a Licensed Land Surveyor in this cityville. Anyone here can come to me with their legal boundary issues.

• miket

Wildman pointing fingers is a typical mafia tactic

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

Who made Qweeter👆 the official spokesman for the civilians?Sounds pretty mafia-ish to me to all of a sudden grab the reigns of a conversation. My initial assumption holds true at who's mafia. They don't have to talk, only misdirect and get civilians to kill themselves since we out number them. And Weasel, they're Italian cause I called it first✋ it wasn't expressly written anywhere so I chose it. Go ahead and try it. I'm a Licensed Land Surveyor in this cityville. Anyone here can come to me with their legal boundary issues.

Hmmm. That's a good point. I have a rules question that perhaps only Mr Bumblebee can answer. Once you cast your vote, can you change it? For example, I voted for Wildeman, can I change it to Qweeter? Or is it 100% locked in once cast?

• ѵ ɪ ʟ ʟ ʌ͒ ɪ и

U can delete ur old post.. 👍

• Ares

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

That's a valid point, I might just change my vote. I hope you're right.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Qweeter1997 wrote:

👆This is a mafia tactic👆 vote one out and if not mafia then vote the other out. Mafia need to kill everyone and that's how it'll get done. I see your play Qweeter, any civilian doesn't need to gather supporters since it's still early on in the game but mafia need all the help they can get in the day time phase. My official vote is Qweeter.

• Ares

I vote lucifer

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ wrote:

Qweeter1997 wrote:

👆This is a mafia tactic👆 vote one out and if not mafia then vote the other out. Mafia need to kill everyone and that's how it'll get done. I see your play Qweeter, any civilian doesn't need to gather supporters since it's still early on in the game but mafia need all the help they can get in the day time phase. My official vote is Qweeter.

Or are you accusing me because I'm onto you? That's the real mafias tactic

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Guess it's up to the citizens now. I'm heading back to the map to continue hopping and collecting Tib. Get your votes in, see you later for Beers in Weasels pub🍻

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Wildeman hit it on the head for me. Q trying to get both of us whacked seems like a mafia sort of thing. Mafia does need everyone killed off to win. It makes perfect sense to me now. Direct attention away from him, towards two others. Get those two into going at eachother while he sits back in the shadows. Buying him at least two more days to work his angle, and all the while affording him time to plot his next set of targets. I change my vote to Qweeter. Sorry Q ole buddy. Nothing personal!

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Q is scrambling now. "Quick! They're on to me! Divert attention to lucifer!" Interesting tactic Q. Very.......mafia-like.

• miket

I see what your doing weasel throwing blame on a fellow mafia member to deflect from both you guys

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

This is rediculous, I'm trying to get the same guys you are, but when I start trying to crack the case, everyone turns on me instead. I don't know what the vote tally is, but if I'm voted out then you guys'll find out for sure that I'm not in on the mafia.... But then again, it'll also be too late... Nothing I can do to help you guys at this point.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Taco Tuesday at Cityville TacoBell!! Who's down for a taco eating contest? Beers are on me🍻 it's been a licensed establishment since I've said so!

• шΞΛᔖΞĿ

Mmmmm. Tacos.

• 🌟 ℕᎾℛᏆℋ💫ЅᏆᎯℛ 🌟

I'll keep my vote on lucifer for this turn

• miket

What kind of tacos.

• 🐱Pet🐶Breeder🐹

I vote for that letter on the upper left corner of the keyboard. Sorry Qweeter!

• Bumblebee🐝

Alright, so if I read right, lucifer came out on top with the most votes. We decided to give him a lethal injection, but this one was a lot more interesting to watch. We cracked open a glow stick and poured it into the syringe. His blood vessels began glowing all over his body. Eventually, he just collapsed and died.
    However, we couldn't find anything against him. Just your average person.
    All of the mafia is still out there. Lets hope we can al make it through to the morning, but I'm feeling some doubt. Be sure to lock your doors!
    BEGIN NIGHT PHASE.

• TΛ͒T

Oops. So far we killed the angel and an innocent person. This city is tuff.

• ШÎŁĐΣМΛЙ

Apparently he didn't pay his bar tab and the hired goons got him, end of story. Glow sticks just happen to be on sale at the Dollar🐝Store.

Reply to this topic